PDA

View Full Version : California Blackworms

gw
08-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Just received a small blackworm order from Dan at Aquatic Foods...excellent service and worms were about as perfect as I've ever received them....

Darrell Ward
08-17-2009, 09:57 PM
I received a 3 lbs. order of blackworms last week from Aquatic Foods. I also found the quality to be top notch. In fact, I think the worms were some of the longest and liveliest I've ever used.

RodneyL001
10-10-2009, 05:09 AM
I just ordered some worms for a couple of finicky eaters I just bought. If these worms can get these fish to eat, California Blackworms has a customer for life!!!

RodneyL001
10-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Got the CBW today, my finicky eaters ate some of the worms, but not like my other fish. I can only hope that they can get enough to eat. My other fish eat whatever I feed them.

joanr
10-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Rodney, the CBW are very nutritious and most Discus devour them. Try feeding the finicky eater by hand in the morning when it is begging for food. Is it being spooked out of eating by an Alpha in the tank? I have this happening right now with my new crew. Have you tried the frozen Hikari Blood Worms? Even the pickiest eaters will usually eat these.