PDA

View Full Version : www.4fishstuff.com

Eddie
08-19-2009, 08:46 AM
Woohoo! This place has been the heat since I started ordering from them. Thanks for tip off Ryan! Shipping is lightning speed too. Prices are unreal for most of the items. I get about 90% of my meds through them and its so convenient. This place actually saved my fish on more than one occasion!

http://www.4fishstuff.com/

All the best everyone!

Eddie

Dkarc@Aol.com
08-19-2009, 04:30 PM
The Co-op store is great Eddie. Im heading there tomorrow to pick up a few bags of salt. When you come State side and are in the Tampa area you should stop in to browse. Fish farmers are in there all day long buying meds/equipment/supplies for their farm and most of the time they'll spend a while at the front counter just shootin the breeze. Quite a place...

-Ryan

jerbear
08-19-2009, 04:49 PM
They are great.. I order a list of meds from them last week and they shipped them the same day...I am finally stocking on Meds just in case.. Hope never to use them..

Eddie
08-20-2009, 12:19 AM
The Co-op store is great Eddie. Im heading there tomorrow to pick up a few bags of salt. When you come State side and are in the Tampa area you should stop in to browse. Fish farmers are in there all day long buying meds/equipment/supplies for their farm and most of the time they'll spend a while at the front counter just shootin the breeze. Quite a place...

-Ryan

Sounds cool Ryan but I ever get out to Florida, I'll be spending most of my time at your fish place and definitely stopping through at Dan's! :D

They are great.. I order a list of meds from them last week and they shipped them the same day...I am finally stocking on Meds just in case.. Hope never to use them..

Good call! I too hope you never have to use them. Always best to be prepared though!

Take care and all the best!

Eddie