PDA

View Full Version : Week 15

wgtaylor
09-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Another week and everything has been doing well.
I moved these 6 discus from a 55 gallon to a 80 gallon 3 weeks ago.
They seem to be getting a little crowded in this tank already. Can't afford a 150 gallon.

Bill

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll50/wgtaylor/Week%207/week15.jpg

Eddie
09-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Damn Bill, they are Simply Stunning! 6 fish outgrowing an 80! They are getting HUGE! They truly look amazing my friend. Awesome work!

Eddie

joanr
09-01-2009, 08:47 PM
I have to say these six are just spectacular, I made one of 14 wk pics my laptop background. They are so uniform and look so happy and huge!! Good job!!

wgtaylor
09-01-2009, 09:01 PM
I have to say these six are just spectacular, I made one of 14 wk pics my laptop background. They are so uniform and look so happy and huge!! Good job!!
One of my pictures for your background, I'm honored. Thank you for the nice compliments Joan. :)
Bill

Damn Bill, they are Simply Stunning! 6 fish outgrowing an 80! They are getting HUGE! They truly look amazing my friend. Awesome work!

Eddie

Ya Eddie, thought they would stop for a while or slow way down when they got to 4 1/2 - 5". They just keep on.
Thanks buddy

Bill

Lytehouse
09-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Wow, they are all lined up and beautiful. Looking back through your weeks, you have had great pictures and wonderful growth.
The videos are really great for showing their shape and color.

Thanks for posting each week.

wgtaylor
09-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Wow, they are all lined up and beautiful. Looking back through your weeks, you have had great pictures and wonderful growth.
The videos are really great for showing their shape and color.

Thanks for posting each week.

Hi Lynn, try to post each Tuesday, that's the deal we made with Al, weekly updates. Hard to come up with something new each week so mostly pictures.
Thank you for the kind compliments. :)

Bill

Scribbles
09-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Your discus are looking huge! The growth rate on these guys is unbelieveable. Shape and color are awesome too. Keep up the good work.

Chris

Chad Hughes
09-01-2009, 11:25 PM
Bill,

They look stunning! I love the contrast with the black background!!

When we started, I changed my tank from black to blue. Now I wish I would have left it black. LOL!

Anyway, they are looking like winners! Well done!

Best wishes!

acroken
09-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Bill,
they really pop with that black background. Your group is awesome! Everything about them is perfect. Keep it going.

Kenny

wgtaylor
09-02-2009, 09:40 AM
Thanks, Chris Chad and Kenny.
I think I read Albino's are normally slow growers. I think we recieved an exceptional group everyone is having good results with them.
They are just like weeds, give them water and watch them grow.:D

Bill

calihawker
09-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Boy do they look great in that tank! The colors really pop out! Awesome!

kirkp
09-04-2009, 10:06 AM
Wow Bill,

The consistency in your fish is amazing. They're all so uniform.

Best of luck.
Kirk

wgtaylor
09-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Wow Bill,

The consistency in your fish is amazing. They're all so uniform.

Best of luck.
Kirk

Hi Kirk
They all have been doing well. Some like beefheart best, some like pellets and all eat flake. I have been giving them plenty of each scattered about the tank so that may have helped keep them somewhat equal. Hope they all stay healthy. :) Thanks :)
Bill

Boy do they look great in that tank! The colors really pop out! Awesome!

Hi Steve,
They are eaiser to see as they run from end to end of the tank following me as I walk around the house.:) They have been a fun group of discus to have.
Bill