PDA

View Full Version : SPAM MAIL *Beware*

allan_mark76
09-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Hey forum members I just woke up to this and was like "***?!?!?" Anyways please beware of these things. Delete it! ! ! Here's what I received from anne4live (http://forum.simplydiscus.com/member.php?u=20190):

Hello Friend,

How are you doing today? i hope you are fine, Am Anne Robert, am 24yrs old girl, Please forgive my indignation if this message come to you as a surprise i just Feel It s' God direction and will, i have something that is really burdring me in mind and i do not just know how to tell you this I have a project worth $9,000,000.00) US Dollars in security Storage house here in Abidjan, that i need your assistance in, all i need is your full support and effort, cause Ideally you will perhaps be my equal or more, and I will like to know you more better because I have a serous issue I need to disclose to you.
well, for now, I think This is all I can say before I run out of room;
What do you think? Pls reach me through my private email ads, ok!
Email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (annerobert4ci@yahoo.com)

I wait for your message, ok!
Anne, http://forum.simplydiscus.com/images/misc/Undisclosed.gif

Discus-Hans
09-09-2009, 07:54 PM
buddy, you only got one? I get them all the time from 20 years old girls up to widowers who lost their whole family in plane crashes, all loaded with money who want to split it with me :p :p :p

Hans

mmorris
09-09-2009, 08:03 PM
buddy, you only got one? I get them all the time from 20 years old girls up to widowers who lost their whole family in plane crashes, all loaded with money who want to split it with me :p :p :p

Hans

On this forum? Anne4live was a Simply "member" until now.

target
09-09-2009, 08:12 PM

Hans

I have also had Nigerian princesses want to gove me 10 million as well. Delete.

brewmaster15
09-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Allan,
That spammer has been banned. Anyone receiving Spam thru the forum should let myself or a moderator know ASAP. We try to screen these users as well as possible but sometimes they slip thru.

-al

Ps.. you should NEVER, NEVER click on any links in spam or other unsolicited messages here or thru your personal emails, not even out of curiosity.

Discus-Hans
09-11-2009, 12:29 AM
Ps.. you should NEVER, NEVER click on any links in spam or other unsolicited messages here or thru your personal emails, not even out of curiosity.

I never do that from my computer, I always use Joanne's computer for that, if she get viruses I tell her, stay away from that "face book" you ask for problems lol lol lol

Hans

Eddie
09-11-2009, 01:26 AM
I never do that from my computer, I always use Joanne's computer for that, if she get viruses I tell her, stay away from that "face book" you ask for problems lol lol lol

Hans

ROTFLMAO!!! You kill me Hans....so funny.

Eddie