PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Pigeon Juvies from Derek Ngo

jimmyjoe
10-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Hello all, first I want to say THANK YOU Derek for letting me purchase some of your beautiful stock of Tiger Pigeon juvies. Derek is one great seller to work with on him walking me through of buying discus from him. He answered all my question and sent me oodles of pics of his discus. Once that was finished I made the commitment on buying some of his stock, and again Derek was up front and honest just like mostly all the people on here that I've ever bought discus from. Well I got my juvies from Derek this morning and after getting them settled into there new 50 gallon home for the next 8 weeks i took some pics. Derek is new to shipping and well by the way he packaged everything you think he was an ole hand like Kenny is maybe he got some pointers from him, very professional if i say so myself. All the discus were individually bagged three times, hardly no leaks at all, he did a very good job. My experience with derek was also very pleasurable also. I would recommend him to all the members for buying his beautiful Tiger Pigeon's from. Thanks Derek it was nice to talk with you over the phone an helping decide on your fish, so everyone here's some pics I hope will grow into some beauties just like Derek's. Thanks again Derek and enjoy the pictures all. Jim In Ohio

jimmyjoe
10-06-2009, 02:49 PM
More Pics

Eddie
10-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Very nice juvies! All the best in growing them out.

Take care,

Eddie

discus#1
10-06-2009, 09:22 PM
post up dereks website so we can see his stock and contact information
thanks barney

D!NGO
10-07-2009, 12:14 AM
Thank you, Jim. It was a pleasure selling my fish to you and speaking with you on the phone. I am glad you like them and seeing that you have raised beautiful discus, I am sure they are in great hands. They will turn out to be better than mine in no time. Keep us posted as they mature.

Fix your water.....and you won't have to worry about fixing your discus.

Thanks Eddie, I like your new sig. That is soooooo very true.

post up dereks website so we can see his stock and contact information
thanks barney

Hi Barney, I don't have a website or a business selling discus. I just love raising them and breeding them. I just started selling them on SD recently. When I have more juvies for sale I will post it here.

Thanks

jrodriguez
10-13-2009, 02:50 PM
pm sent

jrodriguez
10-15-2009, 07:33 AM
Hello is anyone home? lol

Harriett
10-15-2009, 11:02 AM
He's a really busy guy, just be patient and I know he will get back to you as soon as he pops in to SD, LOL!
Best regards,
Harriett

D!NGO
10-15-2009, 11:51 AM
Hello is anyone home? lol

Hi Denise and Joey, I sent you a pm last night. It should be in your SD inbox.

Thanks,

TRUC10507
11-19-2009, 10:10 PM
very nice