PDA

View Full Version : Hans' Balls!

Jhhnn
10-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Just received 10gals- nice, shiny black bioballs, indistinguishable from new, except for the price. Also excellent straightforward communication and fast shipping.

Thanks Hans!

traversediscus
10-08-2009, 07:09 PM
I didnt Hans balls were black :p

Discus-Hans
10-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Glad you got them in John, sorry shipping took a little longer as I expected.

I didnt Hans balls were black :p

Black & blue lol lol lol

Hans

Fons_van_der_Hart
10-10-2009, 06:14 AM
Black & blue lol lol lol

Hopefully they didn't turned from blue into black, in that case the next stage would be falling off...;)

John_Nicholson
10-10-2009, 07:56 AM
I can't believe Joanne let him ship them out...for the past couple of years she has had control of them from what I hear...LOL.

-john

Discus-Hans
10-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Hopefully they didn't turned from blue into black, in that case the next stage would be falling off...;)

ha ha ha ha Fons

I can't believe Joanne let him ship them out...for the past couple of years she has had control of them from what I hear...LOL.

-john

not only the balls John, not only the balls. But at least I'm a guy with a lot of balls lol

Jhhnn
10-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Glad you got them in John, sorry shipping took a little longer as I expected.

Black & blue lol lol lol

Hans

No big deal on the shipping- it was still fast, unlike some other vendors I've dealt with. It took a month to get some electronic timer kits I ordered...

It'll be weeks or maybe even months before I actually need the bioballs, anyway. I try to plan ahead, but I'm still not very good at it...

As for the rest of it, that's pretty much the story of married men everywhere- well, at least anywhere I'd want to live...