PDA

View Full Version : Week #20, Water change #20.

Chad Hughes
10-27-2009, 11:26 PM
Nothing new to report. They are big fat and happy!

Best wishes!

David Rose
10-28-2009, 06:30 PM
LOL...that's what people say about me... jk :)

kirkp
10-28-2009, 09:36 PM
Very very nice Chad. Looking great.

Keep it up.

Kirk

wgtaylor
10-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Hey Chad
Those colors and shapes look great, awesome job.
Bill

Scribbles
10-28-2009, 10:26 PM
They look awesome Chad! Absolutely textbook. Well done.

Chris

Chad Hughes
10-28-2009, 11:25 PM
LOL...that's what people say about me... jk :)

David,

That got a genuine laugh out of me! Thanks for that. Your comment made my day!

Very very nice Chad. Looking great.

Keep it up.

Kirk

Thank you Kirk! I appreciate the compliments!

Hey Chad
Those colors and shapes look great, awesome job.
Bill

Thanks so much Bill for the kinds words!

They look awesome Chad! Absolutely textbook. Well done.

Chris

Thank you Chris! I will admit (not bragging) that they are certainly coming along nicely. Every once in a while I walk past the tank and I do a double take, that's how stunning they are in person! LOL!

Best wishes to you all!

DavidC
10-29-2009, 06:30 PM
wow what beautiful fish..

Chad Hughes
10-29-2009, 06:34 PM
wow what beautiful fish..

Thank you David! Welcome to SD! I'm honored to have received your first post. :D What part of town are you in? It's always good to have a local on the forum.

Have a happy Halloween!

acroken
10-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Chad,
They are awesome! Everything about them is perfect! Man i see a trip to SD soon, i could learn a lot from you. Excellent work with them.

Kenny

dan1
10-29-2009, 09:13 PM
Hi Chad,

Wow! they look great and perfectly rounded, Do you change your water once a week for this tank? What is the size of the tank and how many discus?

BTW, I have been reading your fish room thread, it looks awesome, I am amaze how much time you spend on it. We learned a lot from your setup. Thanks for taking the time to share the details with SD members. One of these days if I am in SD, I would like to stop by to see your high tech fish room.

calihawker
10-30-2009, 01:15 AM
Beautiful Chad! Great job!

Chad Hughes
10-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Chad,
They are awesome! Everything about them is perfect! Man i see a trip to SD soon, i could learn a lot from you. Excellent work with them.

Kenny

Kenny,

Thanks for the compliments! You are welcome anytime my friend!

Hi Chad,

Wow! they look great and perfectly rounded, Do you change your water once a week for this tank? What is the size of the tank and how many discus?

BTW, I have been reading your fish room thread, it looks awesome, I am amaze how much time you spend on it. We learned a lot from your setup. Thanks for taking the time to share the details with SD members. One of these days if I am in SD, I would like to stop by to see your high tech fish room.

Dan,

Yes, this tank gets one water change a week. This particualr tank only has 6 discus and it's 110 gallons. It's the dedicated contest tank. I could have probably put them in a 55, but this was the only tank that I had available at the time.

I'm glad to hear that you took something away from the fish room thread! I wouldn't say that the room is high tech, but it's practical. When you are in the area, let me know and I'll give you the grand tour. LOL!

Take care!

Beautiful Chad! Great job!

Thanks so much Steve!

Best wishes!

fishyj
11-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Your doing a great job with these fish. I love the coloring on them.

Chad Hughes
11-03-2009, 12:59 AM
Thanks Jim! You are doing a wonderful job as well.

Best wishes!

Harriett
11-03-2009, 02:34 PM
They are just stunning. So beautiful, Chad. Wow.
Best regards,
Harriett

Chad Hughes
11-13-2009, 03:40 PM
Thank you Harriett! ;)

Mr Wild
11-15-2009, 05:21 AM
Haven't managed to catch up with you for ages, what a nice surprise to be browsing and see these beauties again!

Followed the fish room thread as well like to know whats happening!
All here looks great. Well done Chad, hope Jesse likes all this as much as we do, say hi for me!

Chad Hughes
11-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Haven't managed to catch up with you for ages, what a nice surprise to be browsing and see these beauties again!

Followed the fish room thread as well like to know whats happening!
All here looks great. Well done Chad, hope Jesse likes all this as much as we do, say hi for me!

Hey Kath!

Yes, it's been a while. The contest fish are doing great and the fish room is still coming along. I'll be posting some updates on that thread this evening. Stay tuned! Jese is really floored by the new fish room. It's turned out very nice. He's impressed to say the least! :D

Best wishes!