PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta GA Quarter Size Fire Reds, Red Snakeskins & Red Scribbelts(Stendker Parents)

Chad Adams
12-13-2009, 11:40 PM
:balloon::balloon:Anyone in the Atlanta Area:balloon::balloon:
I have:
Fire Red Fry
Red Scribbled Fry
Red Snakeskin Fry
All Parents are Stendkers!
In my opinion some of the best Discus money can buy.
Parents of Scribbled & Snakeskin are:
Mother: Stendker Red Snakeskin Father: Stendker Red Scribbled
Parents of Fire Reds are:
Both Stendker Fire Reds
Red Scribbled & Snakeskin $15 each or 3/$40
Fire Reds $20 each or 3/$50
Will be ready on 12/15, they are quarter size now
Eating Hikari FBW, BBS, Beefheart, Ken's Crumbles & Beefheart mix

TRUC10507
12-14-2009, 09:44 AM
How about ship them to AZ my friend? I will take about 15.

Chad Adams
12-14-2009, 10:44 AM
Sent a PM

roundfishross
12-14-2009, 05:00 PM
:balloon::balloon:Anyone in the Atlanta Area:balloon::balloon:
I have:
Fire Red Fry
Red Scribbled Fry
Red Snakeskin Fry
All Parents are Stendkers!
In my opinion some of the best Discus money can buy.
Parents of Scribbled & Snakeskin are:
Mother: Stendker Red Snakeskin Father: Stendker Red Scribbled
Parents of Fire Reds are:
Both Stendker Fire Reds
Red Scribbled & Snakeskin $15 each or 3/$40
Fire Reds $20 each or 3/$50
Will be ready on 12/15, they are quarter size now
Eating Hikari FBW, BBS, Beefheart, Ken's Crumbles & Beefheart mix

hey man i live in macon and would like a few fire reds how can i get intouch with you

roundfishross
12-14-2009, 05:05 PM
a post to put me at 5 so i can send a pm

reed1
12-16-2009, 11:20 PM
Do you still have any discus left? I was wondering if I could come pick some up anytime soon. Let me know! 678-643-1557 P.S. I'm a high school student so please call after 3:30pm or before 7:30am...Thank you very much :D
Reed

Chad Adams
12-17-2009, 06:54 PM
Do you still have any discus left? I was wondering if I could come pick some up anytime soon. Let me know! 678-643-1557 P.S. I'm a high school student so please call after 3:30pm or before 7:30am...Thank you very much :D
Reed

Hey Reed,
Still have some fry available. I'll try to call.
Chad

scottishbloke
12-19-2009, 12:43 AM
Chad- sent you a PM. I would really like one each of all 3 fry strains if you still have them. I will be around until about 4pm tomorrow. I can also swing by Sunday or thereafter- am on Xmas Break now :D

Colin

Chad Adams
12-19-2009, 01:15 AM
Chad- sent you a PM. I would really like one each of all 3 fry strains if you still have them. I will be around until about 4pm tomorrow. I can also swing by Sunday or thereafter- am on Xmas Break now :D

Colin
Hey Colin,
I'll be around all day on Sunday. If you PM or E-mail me before 6:45 AM I
can bring to Woodstock at 8AM Saturday
Chad

roundfishross
12-20-2009, 11:59 AM
got a few fire reds :D, they all look great. chad has definatly got plenty ,a realy nice guy and clean healthy fish:bandana:

scottishbloke
12-20-2009, 11:50 PM
Chad- the babies you sold me are doing great :) They are very active all day and have voracious appetites. I am currently feeding them Discus Hans beefheart mix and they tear it up like micro-piranhas :D:D I am also looking into getting some Ken's Crumbles for them as well. I tried feeding the fish some very small, thin bloodworms cut into tiny pieces, but they had a really hard time trying to eat them and eventually ignored them completely, so I ended up siphoning these out; other than that, everything is going very well indeed- they are fun to watch too :)

Thank you for these little gems- I can't wait to see how they will turn out.

Colin
P.S. I would love to make and feed them Eddie's seafood mix (I have heard nothing but good things about it), but my wife is not partial to seafood and really hates the smell of fish :( If you would be willing to sell some, I would buy it from you in a heartbeat...

Chad Adams
12-21-2009, 04:23 PM
got a few fire reds :D, they all look great. chad has definatly got plenty ,a realy nice guy and clean healthy fish:bandana:
Thanks Leo, I hope you enjoy:)

Chad- the babies you sold me are doing great :) They are very active all day and have voracious appetites. I am currently feeding them Discus Hans beefheart mix and they tear it up like micro-piranhas :D:D I am also looking into getting some Ken's Crumbles for them as well. I tried feeding the fish some very small, thin bloodworms cut into tiny pieces, but they had a really hard time trying to eat them and eventually ignored them completely, so I ended up siphoning these out; other than that, everything is going very well indeed- they are fun to watch too :)

Thank you for these little gems- I can't wait to see how they will turn out.

Colin
P.S. I would love to make and feed them Eddie's seafood mix (I have heard nothing but good things about it), but my wife is not partial to seafood and really hates the smell of fish :( If you would be willing to sell some, I would buy it from you in a heartbeat...

Hey Colin,
You're very welcome. I hope they grow big for you. I'll look into the seafood mix. I'll probably be making a batch next couple of weeks & I'll call you.
Chad

Chad Adams
12-23-2009, 02:19 PM
Hey Guys,
Just to let you know, I donated a portion of your purchase
to Simply. Thanks to Al & all the Simply Team Members.
Sincerely,
Chad

ILuvTropicalFish
12-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Have you sold all your fish?

Peggy

Chad Adams
12-23-2009, 04:27 PM
Have you sold all your fish?

Peggy
Hey Peggy,
No I still have some. Which ones are you interested in?
Where do you live? I live in Acworth.
Chad

ILuvTropicalFish
12-23-2009, 04:34 PM
I live in Macon. I have never raised fry before, but have been reading and learning alot on here. At this size, how often do they have to be fed?, and how often do you do water changes?

And to answer your question, I may be interested in all three.

Oh, and I guess I should say that I have kept discus for two years, but have just recently really gotten serious about it.

Chad Adams
12-23-2009, 04:57 PM
I live in Macon. I have never raised fry before, but have been reading and learning alot on here. At this size, how often do they have to be fed?, and how often do you do water changes?

And to answer your question, I may be interested in all three.

Oh, and I guess I should say that I have kept discus for two years, but have just recently really gotten serious about it.

Hey Peggy,
All I can tell you is what I do that has worked fine for me.
I feed these guys at least 3-4 times a day. I feed shaved beefheart, beefheart mix, Seafood mix & Ken's growth crumbles(from Kensfish.com).
I change 50% of their water 2 times a day. I want them to have fresh water
all the time as well as grow fast. I also feed them alot & keep alot in each
tank. Hence, the major water changes.
How many of each were you looking for? Do you have a tank size in mind?
Chad

ILuvTropicalFish
12-23-2009, 05:06 PM
I have a 55 gallon display tank they would end up in that currently has 3 three inch discus. I can grow them out in a ten gallon or a twenty gallon. I would like to get 3 of them, one of each. Is a twenty gallon big enough to grow them big enough to put in the 55 gallon?

Chad Adams
12-23-2009, 05:48 PM
Is a twenty gallon big enough to grow them big enough to put in the 55 gallon?
Absolutely, I think that would be great size to get them to 3-3.5 inches
then put them in the 55 gallon. When do you think you'd want to pick
them up?
Chad

ILuvTropicalFish
12-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Absolutely, I think that would be great size to get them to 3-3.5 inches
then put them in the 55 gallon. When do you think you'd want to pick
them up?
Chad

I will have to get back to you. With the Christmas and New Year's Holidays, this is not a good time to travel. Do you think you will still have these fish on January 2 or the 9th?, and will you be available then?

Chad Adams
12-23-2009, 06:05 PM
Do you think you will still have these fish on January 2 or the 9th?, and will you be available then?

I am sure I will still have some. The 2nd or 9th in the evening would be fine.
Let me know.
Chad

ILuvTropicalFish
12-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Thanks Chad. I will PM you as soon as I can come up there.

RLorts
12-24-2009, 02:48 AM
Y'all know the AAAA meets on Jan 3 about 1/2 half between. Chad is a member and other discus folk will be there also.

ILuvTropicalFish
12-24-2009, 08:56 PM
Y'all know the AAAA meets on Jan 3 about 1/2 half between. Chad is a member and other discus folk will be there also.

How do I find out more?

Nevermind, I figured it out. That is a possiblility!

Chad Adams
12-31-2009, 12:10 AM

Sorry Roger-Gotta work again

scottishbloke
12-31-2009, 03:44 PM
Hey Chad- wanted to give ya a little update on "the kids". All three are growing like crazy on the Hans beefheart mix and from what I can observe have more than doubled in weight in less than 2 weeks. They are fed at least 5-6 times per day and receive a 100% daily water change, with "poop scoops" in between. The Red Scorp and Red Scribble are growing faster than the Fire Red so there is now a noticeable size difference between them, even though the little guy eats just as much or more than his buddies, and he is showing some orange already, with black tips on his fins and light red eye.

I am seriously considering getting some more fry from you- how much for 4-6 of assorted strains?

Colin

Chad Adams
12-31-2009, 06:39 PM
Hey Chad- wanted to give ya a little update on "the kids". All three are growing like crazy on the Hans beefheart mix and from what I can observe have more than doubled in weight in less than 2 weeks. They are fed at least 5-6 times per day and receive a 100% daily water change, with "poop scoops" in between. The Red Scorp and Red Scribble are growing faster than the Fire Red so there is now a noticeable size difference between them, even though the little guy eats just as much or more than his buddies, and he is showing some orange already, with black tips on his fins and light red eye.

I am seriously considering getting some more fry from you- how much for 4-6 of assorted strains?

Colin
Hey Colin,
I'm glad they're doing well. Rumor is you're wife is even helping?
Sent you a PM.
Chad

Chad Adams
01-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Added Some Fry pics
Enjoy!

pete1947
01-03-2013, 10:47 PM
yes i am trying to get in touch with DavidE he lives in tuscaloosa i need his email address or some one give him mine pete1947@charter.net thanks

Tazalanche
01-04-2013, 12:29 PM
Two year old thread necromancy for the win! :D

Larry Bugg
01-04-2013, 01:05 PM
[QUOTE=pete1947;963363]yes i am trying to get in touch with DavidE he lives in tuscaloosa i need his email address or some one give him mine pete1947@charter.net thanks[/QUOTE

I don't think David has Discus anymore but I emailed him your email address.