PDA

View Full Version : Angelsplus antibioticflake

fishorama
12-19-2009, 08:46 PM
I'm sure this has been covered before but I wanted to share my "fish miracle" with angelsplus kanamycin flake. I ordered the 3 medicated kinds of medicated flakes, antibiotic, deworming & anti-protazoa just in case of need. But not really discus related.
Just after the order arrived my panda garra began having bacterial "issues", I found 1 of 4 dead with a slight case of popeye. A week later another was suddenly severely pineconed. I fed angelplus kanamycin flake with little hope of the fish's recovery, I have never had a "pineconed" fish recover. I fed the flake for the recommended 10 days along with epsom salt for the swelling. There wasn't much change during that time & since I couldn't catch the fish I waited for the inevitable.

2 days later the pineconed fish seemed slightly better but I thought it was wishful seeing. 2 weeks after treatment the fish looks completely normal & continues to eat & swim actively as do it's tankmates: 7 histrionica loaches.

This is the only successeful treatment of a pineconed fish I have seen or read about. I'm thrilled I didn't lose the entire tank of fish I had envisioned & all the fish were more than willing to eat the medicated flake. Thank you anglsplus! :angel:

I also treated my discus with the deworming flake for an occasional white poo problem. All was good with that flake too, no more white poo & they loved the flake (although they're not picky eaters)

I highly recommend angelplus medicated flake if your fish will eat flakes :thumbsup:

joanr
12-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Happy things turned out well for you, it's great flake. The Metro flake works wonders also, and the fish love it! I'm using the de-worm flake right now on the whole group and they also love that! The only one they dislike is the Spirulina Flake, going to hide that in a mix. Great folks to work with also, very good customer service and fast shipping.

Eddie
12-19-2009, 09:02 PM
Yup, Angel Plus medicated flake is extremely helpful. Definitely a good addition when combating illness.

Glad to hear it worked out for you too!

Eddie