PDA

View Full Version : Question about joining simplydiscus

mugzy213
12-22-2009, 09:46 PM
Hello I have a question. Recently I have meet a guy that started doing discus tanks and I told him about simply discus and how much the site has helped me. so he said great and tried to sign up.

so he said that he signed up and simply discus told him that he didnt meet the criteria?

Is this normal? i told hime id let him now...

thanks

Eddie
12-23-2009, 12:25 AM
Hello I have a question. Recently I have meet a guy that started doing discus tanks and I told him about simply discus and how much the site has helped me. so he said great and tried to sign up.

so he said that he signed up and simply discus told him that he didnt meet the criteria?

Is this normal? i told hime id let him now...

thanks

LOL, is there a criteria now? Thats interesting. :o

yim11
12-23-2009, 12:34 AM
LOL, is there a criteria now? Thats interesting. :o

LOL if there is then its a good thing I got in when I did!! :D

Seriously though, could the message he received be in regards to his internet browser version or settings perhaps?

HTHs,
-jim

mugzy213
12-23-2009, 12:53 AM
LOL if there is then its a good thing I got in when I did!! :D

Seriously though, could the message he received be in regards to his internet browser version or settings perhaps?

HTHs,
-jim

No i dont think so, because he said someone from Simply Discus emailed him and said no...

I honestly kinda find it hard to believe, I always thought that internet forum's were the more the marrier? right?

rickztahone
12-23-2009, 01:02 AM
No i dont think so, because he said someone from Simply Discus emailed him and said no...

I honestly kinda find it hard to believe, I always thought that internet forum's were the more the marrier? right?

unless he was labelled as a spammer accidentally.

mugzy213
12-23-2009, 01:24 AM
unless he was labelled as a spammer accidentally.

hmmm....i wonder how to get it corrected?

pcsb23
12-23-2009, 06:33 AM
There are no criteria other than being able to fill in a simple form, type some letters to avoid spam etc. We manually then approve all new members to weed out the known spammers. Some do get disapproved, his may have been one.

I've dropped you a pm with my email addy in, get him to email me and I'll do what I can to check it out.

mugzy213
12-26-2009, 10:44 PM
There are no criteria other than being able to fill in a simple form, type some letters to avoid spam etc. We manually then approve all new members to weed out the known spammers. Some do get disapproved, his may have been one.

I've dropped you a pm with my email addy in, get him to email me and I'll do what I can to check it out.

Thanks paul!