PDA

View Full Version : Kensfish.com

Chad Adams
01-09-2010, 11:15 AM
I was referred to Kensfish.com from a friend about a year ago, but had not had a chance to purchase until I met Ken in Cincinnati at the ACA.
I spent a great deal of time speaking with Ken on several different subjects. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to food, nutrition & products. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to him as he genuinely is a nice guy.
I made a product order about 2 wks ago, received it in 2 days--Very fast shipping!
I believed that I had purchased a defective product from Ken & e-mailed him on Monday. I swear I no more than had pushed the send button on the e-mail & Ken was calling my cell phone!! He had researched my situation & it was worked out immediately above & beyond what I would have expected!
He has made it very tough for me to buy from anyone else w/his great pricing & above & beyond Customer Service.:thumbsup:

seanyuki
01-09-2010, 11:19 AM
I have dealt with Ken....resonable prices and great customer services.

Jhhnn
01-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Whatever I need or want, I start with Ken and usually go no further. Price, service and shipping have been top shelf.

mareshow
01-12-2010, 02:02 AM
Whatever I need or want, I start with Ken and usually go no further. Price, service and shipping have been top shelf.

Ditto, got my heaters, air pump, FX5, and soon to be EFU-45 filter with UV :)

smiley
01-12-2010, 03:56 AM
got all my recent feeds,water conditioners & medications only from Ken..great guy...great sevice

philip69285
01-15-2010, 01:30 AM
Ordered my stuff like 6 hours ago and already got a tracking number... very prompt... I cant wait to get my box of stuff for my breeder tank :).

Arjunpun
01-15-2010, 01:57 AM
kens is the best place to buy anything at good price.

whitedevil
02-13-2010, 10:26 AM
Kens is the only dry foods I feed my fish, great product, great price and frankly you cant go wrong with his foods.
the price, the customer service and his own passion for the hobby have dealt us a great source for food.