PDA

View Full Version : Free Shipping to TN,KY,OH,PA,NY for Fire Red, Scribbled & Red Snakeskin Juvies!!!!!!

Chad Adams
01-13-2010, 11:43 AM
Here's The Scoop:
I will be traveling to Buffalo, NY from Atlanta, GA on February 12th.
I will be taking I-75 through Chattanooga, Knoxville, Lexington, Cincinnati to Columbus. We pick up I-71 in Columbus to Cleveland, Erie to Buffalo. I will also be staying in Salamanaca/Jamestown, NY area for a couple days if someone wants to travel on Saturday the 13th or Sunday the 14th to pickup.
Please call me(678-557-6393), e-mail, post, or PM me for any extra details or questions.
We will be leaving on Friday in the afternoon. This is a great opportunity to safely transport fish to any of the exits off the Interstate & not have to pay the $70-$100 shipping charge!

Fish Details:
I have:
Fire Red Fry
Red Scribbled Fry
Red Snakeskin Fry
All Parents are Stendkers!
In my opinion some of the best Discus money can buy.
Parents of Scribbled & Snakeskin are:
Mother: Stendker Red Snakeskin Father: Stendker Red Scribbled
Parents of Fire Reds are:
Both Stendker Fire Reds
I am keeping the pricing the same for Simply Members as I have been selling
them for the past month and a half! Even though they will be double the size
by mid-February!
Red Scribbled & Snakeskin $15 each or 3/$40
Fire Reds $20 each or 3/$50
Juvies are Quarter to Fifty Cent size now. Will be even bigger in a month!!
Eating Hikari FBW, BBS, Beefheart, Ken's Crumbles & Beefheart mix

mlov1022
01-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Wish I was closer, good luck with the sale.

RubyRed
01-13-2010, 04:28 PM
I would love to take 3 of each kind off your hands. I live near Cleveland Ohio. Can you save me some!
Trish
440-506-7224:

merk175
01-15-2010, 07:24 AM
I'm looking at the pictures you have. what strain is in the 2nd and 3rd pics (.030 and .038 picture number)? I would be interested in meeting you at some point to purchase some of them.

Chad Adams
01-15-2010, 11:22 AM
I'm looking at the pictures you have. what strain is in the 2nd and 3rd pics (.030 and .038 picture number)? I would be interested in meeting you at some point to purchase some of them.

Hey Glenn,
Pic 030 is a Stendker Red Scribbelt & Pic 038 is a Stendker Red Snakeskin.
Do you still live near Long Island?
Chad

Chad Adams
01-17-2010, 09:47 AM
Sent PM

snoopy65
01-19-2010, 04:31 PM
I would love to get 3 of the Fire Reds from you. I am about 30 minutes south of Erie, pa.

Chad Adams
01-22-2010, 12:52 PM
PM Sent

GoingDiscus
01-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Darn it everytime I see the type I want to get someone posts pics of another strain that makes me rethink what I thunk lol, Very nice fish

scottishbloke
01-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Yes- I now have 9 of the fish Chad is offering (3 each of all 3 strains) and they are very nice indeed; they are eating like pigs, growing like mad, and coloring up rather well. I am very happy with them :D:D:D. If I were you lot, I would do the smart thing and take up the offer of free shipping and make sure Chad has none left in his car by the time he gets to NY...

Colin

snoopy65
01-23-2010, 08:45 AM
I am! I am getting 3 fire reds. I will paypal you this coming Tuesday.

snoopy65
01-26-2010, 08:25 AM
See you in a couple of weeks! I can't wait to see my new babies!

Chad Adams
01-29-2010, 02:01 AM
See you in a couple of weeks! I can't wait to see my new babies!

Hey Sam,
Got you three good ones picked out! They can't wait to see you either:p

GoingDiscus
01-31-2010, 09:22 PM
OH YEAH finalized my 6 pack of the fire reds, Im excited and nervous lol these will be first Discus.......Thanks Chad

Chad Adams
02-09-2010, 10:39 PM
I regret to say at this time I am out of discus:).
I have had an absolute blast talking & trading with many Simply members:D

Al,
As promised I will send another donation in these members names as soon
as everything falls to the bottom:juggle:
I must admit at times looking at that grow-out tank I thought maybe I would have to clean out the bathtub.
To Simply & all members, Thank You
Chad

snoopy65
02-10-2010, 06:41 AM
I have an empty 55 waiting for mine and I can't wait! Just a couple more days!! By the way, can you post the water params you are keeping them in and what their current food is? I know after their ride they will be stressed enough and I would like to have their tank as close to what they are use to as possible. Then slowly get them used to my water params with water changes. I also want to make sure I have food here that I know they will eat.

bigbrad73
02-10-2010, 10:37 AM
wish you were coming thru SC

Chad Adams
02-10-2010, 06:32 PM
I have an empty 55 waiting for mine and I can't wait! Just a couple more days!! By the way, can you post the water params you are keeping them in and what their current food is? I know after their ride they will be stressed enough and I would like to have their tank as close to what they are use to as possible. Then slowly get them used to my water params with water changes. I also want to make sure I have food here that I know they will eat.

Hey Sam,
I believe the Ph is around 7.2. Other than that I don't pay much attention. It's just Georgia Tap Water:) That's the advantage of having Stendkers!
I feed them shaved beef heart, beefheart mix, frozen Bloodworms & Ken's Super Growth Crumbles #1 & #2 Size. Looking forward to meeting you!
Chad

snoopy65
02-13-2010, 08:24 PM
My husband met Chad and picked up my 3 Fire Red babies this morning. They are too cute! While they are a little timid, they all ate some while they thought no one was looking.

pbmang
02-19-2010, 02:35 PM
I am lucky enough to live about 3 miles from Chad and have see his setup first hand. Very impressive to a novice discus owner! We bought 3 fish from Chad about a month ago and and they are really growing and starting to color nicely. As soon as he has some more, I think we may be getting a few more!

Moon
02-19-2010, 05:14 PM
I drove to Salamanca NY about a 3 hour drive. Met Chad and picked up 21 of his fry. After being some 30 hours in a bag, the fry were ploped straight into my tank. My nine are doing well. They pretty much eat averything offered to them.
Thanks for the 3 free ones Chad.

parrottbay
04-08-2012, 10:37 PM
to bad I just now saw this :( lol

Chad Adams
04-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Man, That trip was over 2 years ago! Lol.

Chad

Moon
04-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Chad
I'd like to get some of your new PB fry. Any chance of coming to NY soon?
On the other hand NADA is only 2 months. I could always pick them up then.

parrottbay
04-09-2012, 12:09 AM
I know Chad lol! I just wanted to spop bye and say that was pretty cool of you to do that traveling thing hahah!

Chad Adams
04-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Chad
I'd like to get some of your new PB fry. Any chance of coming to NY soon?
On the other hand NADA is only 2 months. I could always pick them up then.

Hey Moon,
My wife's parents are coming down next week, maybe we can work something out:)

I know Chad lol! I just wanted to spop bye and say that was pretty cool of you to do that traveling thing hahah!

Yeah, I know Lol. I just haven't seen this thread for 2 years. It was neat to see.
Thanks for stirring up the memories:) It was a fun trip.

Chad