PDA

View Full Version : Mediterranen Discus in April in Lecce, by Heiko

Heiko Bleher
01-31-2010, 10:02 AM
Hi guys,

the greatest Italian and one of the biggest international Discus Championships will take place again in southern Italy, in the beautiful (2000 year old) city of Lecce, in Puglia.

It will be held in the historical center from April 16-18th, 2010 and every Discus lover should come – not miss this unique event.

There will be over 100 Discus from all over Europe and Asia in the competition and international judges (including myself) will come. The last event in 2007 attracted over 30,000 visitors (see also on my website under Championships).

Not to miss.

All the very best and look on my home page and make the links,

always

Heiko Bleher

3DDiscus
02-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Sounds like its going to be quite a show, and in beautiful Italy. Wish I can go. Thanks. :o

Heiko Bleher
02-12-2010, 12:21 AM
Hi,

flights are very cheap now - off season - and also American's need no visa. But everyone should come, this is really an amazing Championship and who misses it does not know what he missed - ever.

best regards from sunny Italy (not the terrible East-American Snowstorms...).

Always

Heiko Bleher

Double Up
02-12-2010, 01:11 AM
Terrible snowstorms? those snowstorms got me a snowday, and an extra 2 days to study for my calc 2 test!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSD
02-14-2010, 01:50 PM
Haha, I think we all wish we could go Heiko, you are very lucky to have the good fortune to travel so much. Enjoy it for those of us who cannot make it, and pictures don't hurt either.

Heiko Bleher
06-30-2010, 04:34 PM
Hi MSD,

did you see all the pictures ion my site? Have a look, I took them also for you.

Enjoy,

Heiko