PDA

View Full Version : AI's with wigglers (Thanks Al)

Tofe
01-31-2010, 08:06 PM
In November I visited Al Sabetta (ctdiscus.com) and bought a young proven pr of Albino Intermediate (Leopard turk mix). As others have said and I fully agree “Al is the MASTER”. Just talking with him about discus you soon appreciate his knowledge of all aspects of discus. After walking thru his hatchery, you see first hand the results of this knowledge. If you have not visited Al, do so. You will not be disappointed (everyone’s chance to visit on March 6th, Northeast Discus meeting at Al’s home)

After one week in my tank the pr spawned but the male ate the eggs. Come to find out my tap water is not as fertile as another forum member “Ashay” (trying to get the wife to move to Middletown). The pr continued to spawn on a wkly basis and finally they have produced some wigglers. Here are the pics of mom, dad and wigglers. Have a long way to go but as I keep hearing from Al and everyone on the forum be PATIENT. Didn’t know that this word existed on the East Coast

Enjoy

Brian

scottthomas
01-31-2010, 08:16 PM
I love the looks of the parents. Good luck being patient for them to produce a large batch of juvies for you!

rickztahone
01-31-2010, 08:24 PM
great looking pair, i really like them. good luck with the fry.

Eddie
02-01-2010, 01:31 AM
Gorgeous pair! They are stunning and I'd love to have them myself!

All the best with the fry!

Eddie

brewmaster15
02-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Looking good Brian!:) Glad to help!!

hey I see a couple of albinos in the mix.:):):)

Glad it worked out for you, you're little girl must be thrilled!

al

ashaysathe
02-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Come to find out my tap water is not as fertile as another forum member “Ashay” (trying to get the wife to move to Middletown).
Brian

I used to live a mile from where I am now and my water was different from this.
Nonetheless - Brian - Congrats buddy. Let water not be your "mission hurdle". Pleasure is all we take

Cooldadddyfunk286
02-02-2010, 03:07 PM
ooo next meeting mar. 6th at als?? better hop over to the clubs meeting section...u know Im there! :D:D

Cooldadddyfunk286
02-02-2010, 03:07 PM
amazing pair by the way! best of luck with them! :D