PDA

View Full Version : http://www.bigalsonline.com

Arjunpun
01-31-2010, 10:09 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to put this info. I bought a hydor inline heater from this website and found the tube doesn't match the heater outlet so I call the website to return and get store credit. The customer service was a dude who was rude and didn't want to take it back. Very unhappy with the customer service.

kaceyo
02-01-2010, 06:08 PM
I'd call back and try again with someone else. Alot of the time it's not just a matter of what their policy is, but who you talk to.

Kacey

DonMD
02-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Sorry to hear about your experience. I have had pretty good luck with that website. Hope it works out. You might also consider an adaptor. You probably need to adapt from 1/2 inch to 5/8 inch, I'm guessing.

David Rose
02-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Kacey's right...you probably will have better luck with a different CSR.

By the way, Kensfish.com has some of the best pricing on Hydor and other heaters and Ken is one of our sponsors on SD! I've bought several heaters from him and haven't had a problem at all.

philip69285
02-01-2010, 07:15 PM
I had a Compact light bulb that I ordered (4) of and one was broken... I didn't inspect the package till the day of opening (stupid yes but hey I was busy). Found out one was broken. So I called the guy and told him it was past the 72hrs I think they have and he wanted pics so I sent them and then they sent out my replacement and got it in 2 days. I did all this a week after I recieved them... I never had a problem with their service... even when i first ordered my lights and had some of those rubber band things broken they replaced them and got them in 2 days.

gwrace
03-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Same here. I have placed many orders with BigAls and always had great service.

Other sources I have used with good service include Aquacave, Petguys, Foster & Smith, petstore.com and occasionally Ebay.

kitykatfunkiehat
03-29-2010, 04:23 PM
Bigals is the sh...I mean best! They're quick to ship too. I always get my stuff before I'm expecting it.

Dan
03-30-2010, 03:25 AM
Bigals is the sh...I mean best! They're quick to ship too. I always get my stuff before I'm expecting it.

+1, i always get my stuff in 2-3 days. their service and products are great, and usually cheaper than what you'd find in pet stores as well as other online stores.