PDA

View Full Version : Week 37

wgtaylor
02-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Just the one picture this update to get a group shot of them all.
They are doing well and appear healthy, can't ask for more than that.
Can't think of a thing to add so hope you enjoy the pic. :):)
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll50/wgtaylor/Week%2021%20-/week37.jpg

Bill

kyaw06
02-02-2010, 08:11 PM
beautiful,nicely done.andrew

joanr
02-02-2010, 08:14 PM
I just love this strain, so beautiful. They look in top form, do you have any pairs forming yet?

Eddie
02-02-2010, 10:08 PM
Dang Bill....I couldn't even begin to decide which one is my favorite! Unreal size and beauty in all of the group. Keep it up my friend!

Take care,

Eddie

MRQuad
02-02-2010, 11:03 PM
agreed with the above posters!

*i'm jealous*

wgtaylor
02-03-2010, 12:33 PM
I just love this strain, so beautiful. They look in top form, do you have any pairs forming yet?
Thank you so much Joan :), I'm pretty sure of males and females but no pairs forming yet.

beautiful,nicely done.andrew
Thank you Andrew

acroken
02-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Bill, simply beautiful. they make a perfect picture. Love the color and patterns. It is funny how different these group are turning out. The eye color is an example of the amazing job you are doing with them.

Kenny

wgtaylor
02-03-2010, 04:38 PM
agreed with the above posters!

*i'm jealous*
Thanks Marvin, I'm still waiting to see you posting pictures, take care buddy. :)

Dang Bill....I couldn't even begin to decide which one is my favorite! Unreal size and beauty in all of the group. Keep it up my friend!

Take care,

Eddie
I think I'm like you Eddie, very few discus I don't like and all favorites. :) Thanks Eddie

Chad Hughes
02-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Bill,

Absolutely stunning my friend! Well done!

Best wishes!

wgtaylor
02-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Bill,

Absolutely stunning my friend! Well done!

Best wishes!
Thanks Chad
You know I'm anxiously awaiting your next update........suspense.......I'm sure your discus, tank and plants will be stunning to see. :)

Bill, simply beautiful. they make a perfect picture. Love the color and patterns.
It is funny how different these group are turning out. The eye color is an example of the amazing job you are doing with them.

Kenny
Hi Kenny, the color might be do to my soft water, don't believe they will ever equal the size that you have gotten out of yours.
Appreciate the kind words and great job you are doing in the challenge.
Thanks buddy :)

kirkp
02-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Hey Bill,

Fish are looking fantastic. You have my vote as the winner. Or at least a portion of it as some of the other competitors have great looking fish as well.

Kirk

rickztahone
02-04-2010, 03:07 AM
you are making the competition close, that's for sure. keep up the great work!

Scribbles
02-04-2010, 03:41 AM
Fantastic as always! They are all stunning.

Chris

wgtaylor
02-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Hey Bill,

Fish are looking fantastic. You have my vote as the winner. Or at least a portion of it as some of the other competitors have great looking fish as well.

Kirk
I believe everyone is a winner in these competitions. Really hate being out in the spotlight all year but had things I wanted to learn about my water and food.
Glad I participated and able to share these updates with you guys. :)
Thanks Kirk

you are making the competition close, that's for sure. keep up the great work!
Thanks Ricardo, hope they keep cooperating.

Fantastic as always! They are all stunning.

Chris
Thank you Chris :)

underwaterforest
02-05-2010, 02:56 PM
WOW beautiful fish, you have some talent growing those out. Nice to see another Pacific Northwestern on these forums.

Alex

fishyj
02-05-2010, 03:52 PM
I just love these fish. I will hate to have to judge this challenge.

wgtaylor
02-05-2010, 06:58 PM
I just love these fish. I will hate to have to judge this challenge.
I hear you Jim, of course Al and his crew will get stuck with the dirty work, we just get to have all the fun ! :D:D
I'm just trying to keep up with you guys.:)

WOW beautiful fish, you have some talent growing those out. Nice to see another Pacific Northwestern on these forums.

Alex
Thanks Alex, love this part of the country. Good to see you on Simply also. :)
Take care.

calihawker
02-12-2010, 11:39 PM
That's a great shot my friend! Keep up the good work!