PDA

View Full Version : Almost Natural Tropical Fish Food...by Ed

William Palumbo
02-19-2010, 11:19 AM
A little while back I ordered a few different flakes and some pellets from Ed. Rod(roclement) highly recommended him to me, and I am glad he did. My Discus, from my Stendkers to my adult wilds, took to it right away. I was a bit worried at first because the flake size was smaller than I was used to, but Ed states that on his website. I figured if it was too small, and they did not like it, it would go into my BH mix. No loss. But they do eat it well. I got the Marine Flake with Garlic....his Breeders delight TRIO Flake, that consists of equal portions of BH flake, Earthworm flake, and Plankton flake, his Cichlid Flake, and his Color Balls(sinking) which are like the Tetra Bits.. All food readily eaten. I like the way he makes it in small batches, using human grade foods...with no fillers such as fish meal, and glutens, ect. His website is a good read about him and his foods. The price is right too...Bill

rich815
02-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Another thumbs up for Ed's from me. Great stuff.

rickztahone
02-19-2010, 12:26 PM
i remember seeing that link before on another thread. mind sharing the link Bill? thanks

rich815
02-19-2010, 12:27 PM
http://www.almostnaturaltropicalfishfood.com/

born2lovefish
03-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Having problems with some of his pages on his site.

William Palumbo
03-11-2010, 10:56 AM
I noticed that as well. I sent Ed a email telling him about this...Bill