PDA

View Full Version : Al Sabetta to Speak: Discus Health and Disease

mmorris
02-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Al Sabetta will be speaking on discus health and disease at the Pioneer Valley Aquarium Society general meeting, Tuesday March 2, 2010. The meeting begins at 7:00 pm and will be held at the Springfield Science Museum, 21 Edwards St., Springfield, Ma.

Al was born in 1968 in Connecticut, USA. He was educated as a Biologist and worked in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology… In 1992 he co-founded SimplyDiscus.com, an online web community and forum dedicated to all aspects of Discus. He has kept and bred many Cichlids, but has focused on Discus for the last 15 years. Founder of the North East Discus “Association”, Al also operates a hobby hatchery, www.Ctdiscus.com, and an online store, Aquaticsuppliers.com . Al gives lectures to area organizations on various discus related topics.

Elite Aquaria
02-19-2010, 07:41 PM
Martha,

Please make sure someone video tapes that talk so we can web cast it here on Simply for all members to hear...

I wish I could be there...

brewmaster15
03-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Hi all,
Just bumping this up abit. If you are in the area and want to meet up I'll be talking here tonight at the Pioneer Valley Aquarium Society.:)

Hope to see some of you there.

-al

John_Nicholson
03-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Why would anyone want to hear Al speak?

Wish I was there buddy. Knock'em dead tonight.

-john

brewmaster15
03-02-2010, 04:33 PM
Lol John...Thanks....I think.:)

-al