PDA

View Full Version : Here are my first Pleco caves!

Disgirl
02-25-2010, 03:17 PM
Just fired these Pleco caves I made the other day. I will be able to take orders for any kind of cave you might want. Just let me know the size you need, length, width and height plus the size of the opening to the cave. These will be fired but unglazed unless someone wants a glazed cave. I have good brown, tan and even black glazes, all non toxic in water of course. Prices will be from $5 to $10 for most sizes. Large may be more, depending. And yes, I can make cave apartments too! From ordering to shipping will be 2 weeks or less, usually. Thanks for your interest!
Barb:)

rickztahone
02-25-2010, 03:45 PM
Just fired these Pleco caves I made the other day. I will be able to take orders for any kind of cave you might want. Just let me know the size you need, length, width and height plus the size of the opening to the cave. These will be fired but unglazed unless someone wants a glazed cave. I have good brown, tan and even black glazes, all non toxic in water of course. Prices will be from $5 to $10 for most sizes. Large may be more, depending. And yes, I can make cave apartments too! From ordering to shipping will be 2 weeks or less, usually. Thanks for your interest!
Barb:)

i really like the one to the right of the coke can in the first picture.

snoopy65
03-11-2010, 04:27 PM
I am interested in one of your pleco caves as well as a discus cone. I would like a cave like the one pictured in the center of your picture #4 (first post). I also would like a swirled cone. Please let me know the cost and shipping to zip code 16424. Thanks Sam

Chad Hughes
03-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Wow Barb!

Great work! Soon you'll have to go incorporated! You're doing a fantastic job!

Well done! Best of luck on the sales!

Larry Bugg
03-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Are you coming to the NADA show? You should and set up a table. Bet you would sell a ton.

My cones show delivered so they should be there when I get home.

Disgirl
03-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Sent you a PM Sam. Thanks so much for the kind words Chad. Sales are good but every time I send out a box now, I worry about breakage so am holding my breath until I hear from each person that they have gotten their cones unbroken. USPS and FedEx can throw boxes around unfortunately. Out of about 60 sold so far I have had 2 cones break. Maybe not too bad but I still feel really bad about it. I pack them as well as I can with lots of bubble wrap and newspaper. Wish they were plastic cones. Let me know Larry...
Barb

Chad Hughes
03-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Barb,

Try shipping fish! :crazy:

Disgirl
03-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Are you coming to the NADA show? You should and set up a table. Bet you would sell a ton.

My cones show delivered so they should be there when I get home.

I would love to go to the NADA show. But too far away from me and I bet the cost of the table would be very high. I am used to craft show fees so I know how high they can go...maybe someday though. I would love to offer my discus cones to many people! I am working on another type of cone right now to add to my offerings here...