PDA

View Full Version : Shipping fish in for the NADA show!!!!!!

John_Nicholson
03-10-2010, 06:27 PM
I posted this in the NADA section but wanted to stick it here for maximum exposure.

I really, really want to see a lot of hobbyist entries in the show. In an effort to promote that here is what we are going to do.

1. If you are registered for the show but want to ship your fish in early. You can ship airport-to-airport to DFW or ship directly to the hotel and we will get your fish put into their tanks free of charge.

2. You are not coming to the show but would like to enter fish. If you are going to put your fish in the auction after the show we will pick your fish up at the airport for a fee of $5.00 per fish. We will also charge a $5.00 per fish fee to bag your fish and get it in the auction.

3. Depending on the price your fish bring at the auction you will receive either 75% or 80% of that price. The auction percentages are the same if you attend or not.

Getting the fish bagged and shipped back to individuals is just something that we will not have the ability to do.

If you have any questions please let me know. We really need hobbyist to attend.

-john

alpine
03-10-2010, 07:01 PM
John , that is a Great idea . I think I will send a Blue fish to the show. Is going to be hard for people to have excuses of why they did not enter .
The show is goig to be a Success , I already feel it !

Roberto.

Chad Hughes
03-10-2010, 07:04 PM
I posted this in the NADA section but wanted to stick it here for maximum exposure.

I really, really want to see a lot of hobbyist entries in the show. In an effort to promote that here is what we are going to do.

1. If you are registered for the show but want to ship your fish in early. You can ship airport-to-airport to DFW or ship directly to the hotel and we will get your fish put into their tanks free of charge.

2. You are not coming to the show but would like to enter fish. If you are going to put your fish in the auction after the show we will pick your fish up at the airport for a fee of $5.00 per fish. We will also charge a $5.00 per fish fee to bag your fish and get it in the auction.

3. Depending on the price your fish bring at the auction you will receive either 75% or 80% of that price. The auction percentages are the same if you attend or not.

Getting the fish bagged and shipped back to individuals is just something that we will not have the ability to do.

If you have any questions please let me know. We really need hobbyist to attend.

-john

Free shipping? :D

John_Nicholson
03-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Well Chad we won''t charge you anything, but I imagen the airline will....LOL.

How many are you sending?

-john

Chad Hughes
03-11-2010, 01:40 AM
LOL! I bet they will! I haven't decided if an how many I will bring.... I am just starting to actually plan for the trip.

John_Nicholson
03-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Chad the answer to how many to bring is simple........bring a lot....

-john

05 LL Stang
03-11-2010, 02:12 PM
LOL! I bet they will! I haven't decided if an how many I will bring.... I am just starting to actually plan for the trip.

Maybe you could enter some of the Hobby Challenge Fish!!!

Chad Hughes
03-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Chad the answer to how many to bring is simple........bring a lot....

-john

LOL! Define a lot!

Maybe you could enter some of the Hobby Challenge Fish!!!

Hmmmm..... Is that allowed (Al)?

John_Nicholson
03-11-2010, 02:58 PM
"Hmmmm..... Is that allowed (Al)? "

I think it would be great!

-john

Chad Hughes
03-11-2010, 03:11 PM
We just have to get Al to tell us when the fun is over! :D

What size fish are you looking for anyway? I have plenty of juvies!

Larry Bugg
03-11-2010, 03:21 PM

LOL, like Chad I started to ask the same question. Free shipping..............even though I knew it meant no charge for accepting the fish and getting it in the tank.

John_Nicholson
03-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Al has started this great shipping thread so I wanted to post the link here.

Thanks Al.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=78035

CARY_GLdiscus
03-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Hi Everyone!
Well all I can say is I hope Hans is not shipping Discus! That far! Hell he cannot even get them All to Michigan alive! Now a days I only deal with the top guys around in Fish word.
Guys that ship well have No disease issues and good pricing on good quality.So that is why I called on Hans Thinking he could pull off the Job. Welll I ordered 400 Discus 400pc cardinal tetras. well to say the least I'am not very happy! This order!

I have done over 30 plus orders with hans and this is the first time I lost 1 fish! DAM I'AM PISSED and it was not even a Discus! :)

LOL! TAKECARE
Cary

P.s
We have sold over 1500 cardinal from Hans in the last couple of months IMPE they are the best Around

Discus-Hans
03-17-2010, 12:38 AM
Hi Everyone!
Well all I can say is I hope Hans is not shipping Discus! That far! Hell he cannot even get them All to Michigan alive! Now a days I only deal with the top guys around in Fish word.
Guys that ship well have No disease issues and good pricing on good quality.So that is why I called on Hans Thinking he could pull off the Job. Welll I ordered 400 Discus 400pc cardinal tetras. well to say the least I'am not very happy! This order!

I have done over 30 plus orders with hans and this is the first time I lost 1 fish! DAM I'AM PISSED and it was not even a Discus! :)

LOL! TAKECARE
Cary

P.s
We have sold over 1500 cardinal from Hans in the last couple of months IMPE they are the best Around

Cary,

Like I said buddy, I'm very sorry and will give you a credit for 1 Cardinal on next order lol lol :D :D

Hans