PDA

View Full Version : Marineland heater warranty adress????

moik
03-14-2010, 07:21 PM
Having a hard time finding the Marineland's adress for returning heaters for warraty exchange..Any help would be appreciated..

moik
03-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Found it ...

mlov1022
03-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Having a hard time finding the Marineland's adress for returning heaters for warraty exchange..Any help would be appreciated..They want you to return the heaters? When I called them and told them my Stealth's were not working, they sent me new ones no questions asked.

moik
03-14-2010, 08:44 PM
I have always mailed them the defective ones for replacement..I have never tried just calling them like you said..They just take it on faith that you called them with your issues and they mailed you new ones???
They want you to return the heaters? When I called them and told them my Stealth's were not working, they sent me new ones no questions asked.

diamond_discus
03-14-2010, 08:50 PM
Really ? You don't have to send back the bad ones ? I am getting ready to return 4 ... This might save me some shipping costs

Eddie
03-14-2010, 08:56 PM
I dont know why Marineland doesn't just start mailing out new ones annually. :o Or semi-annually. LOL

mlov1022
03-14-2010, 08:58 PM
I have always mailed them the defective ones for replacement..I have never tried just calling them like you said..They just take it on faith that you called them with your issues and they mailed you new ones???Yes and actually a replacement (Stealth Pro)didn't work when I received it and they sent me another again. Sorry to say, I won't be using Stealth's any longer once I receive my Jager's from Ken's. I will have 2 Stealth Pro 250w for sale shortly. One is NIB and the other used 30days.

alpine
03-14-2010, 09:05 PM
When you send yours for warranty ask for the new type for replacement .

Roberto.

Eddie
03-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Yes and actually a replacement (Stealth Pro)didn't work when I received it and they sent me another again. Sorry to say, I won't be using Stealth's any longer once I receive my Jager's from Ken's. I will have 2 Stealth Pro 250w for sale shortly. One is NIB and the other used 30days.

Aren't the new pros the ones that blew out that guys 75 gallon? :(

mlov1022
03-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Aren't the new pros the ones that blew out that guys 75 gallon? :(YES

dbfzurowski
03-14-2010, 09:20 PM
I never had a problem with the marineland heaters. Recently during a wc i forgot to unplug it and it heated so much that i kinda/almost burnt myself. After that it was of +/- 2*f i called in friday and awaiting the new pro. We'll see how it does. I really dont understand why is it so hard for people to unplug it while changing water.

moik
03-14-2010, 11:33 PM
Too many heaters to replace now with another brand..i know it is a pain but if they keep replacing them so be it..Always have a spare if one takes a nutty...Hopefully they won't kill any of my fish..(fingers crossed)

diamond_discus
03-14-2010, 11:44 PM
When you send yours for warranty ask for the new type for replacement .

Roberto.

I don't think it is necessary. I think they discontinue to old one already. When I send in the old one, they ship me back with the pro version.

Eddie
03-15-2010, 06:41 AM
I don't think it is necessary. I think they discontinue to old one already. When I send in the old one, they ship me back with the pro version.

Maybe they could add a timer to the new ones, that way you will know when they are going to explode. LOL

Eddie

Justice
03-15-2010, 06:47 PM
At the least make them tick tock!