PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Barb!

Chad Hughes
03-14-2010, 08:45 PM
What a fantastic experience!

For any of you who may be on the fence about ording your new breeding cones from Barb, get off of it and get your order in! The craftsmanship of the cones is fantastic! I just recevied 9 cones on Friday and got them put in to the tanks this weekend. I've seen a distinct increase in breeding activity ever since. Whatever you're doing Barb, keep it up!

I love the new cones and your personal touch is perfect!

Thank you Barb!

Best wishes!

diamond_discus
03-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Yeah, I know .. I was going to order 2 .. but now I think I am going to get 4 .. .The swirl one just look fantastic.

One question, do you boil them first before I put them into your breeding tanks ?

Disgirl
03-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Well thank you very much Chad! It looks like your discus like them! I surely appreciate your kind words and wish you the best with all your breeding pairs. Maybe a pair or two of your beautiful contest fish may use them too? Now there are some babies I might just have to get some of :D.

DD I fire my pottery to 2100 degrees. There is no need to boil them, nothing at all is living on them. Just rinse, in case any dust is on them, and put right into your tank. Discus may spawn almost immediately :D on them!
Barb

diamond_discus
03-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Well thank you very much Chad! It looks like your discus like them! I surely appreciate your kind words and wish you the best with all your breeding pairs. Maybe a pair or two of your beautiful contest fish may use them too? Now there are some babies I might just have to get some of :D.

DD I fire my pottery to 2100 degrees. There is no need to boil them, nothing at all is living on them. Just rinse, in case any dust is on them, and put right into your tank. Discus may spawn almost immediately :D on them!
Barb

Okay Barb, my order will be coming very soon .. still trying to decide if I want to breed pleco or not ..might need a cave as well.

Chad Hughes
03-14-2010, 10:21 PM

Barb

The pleasure is all mine Barb! Thank you for the Itrader as well. I returned the favor. Have a great week!

Best wishes!