PDA

View Full Version : New lips

Disgirl
03-15-2010, 12:22 PM
Just want to let you all know I have designed a thicker lip for my cones so the USPS and FedEx can't break them anymore (I hope)! Only 3 have broken out of the 60 I have shipped so not bad but I don't want any of them to break! Will post a pic or two of the new lips when they are fired later in the week.
Barb:)

pinoysport
03-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Just want to let you all know I have designed a thicker lip for my cones so the USPS and FedEx can't break them anymore (I hope)! Only 3 have broken out of the 60 I have shipped so not bad but I don't want any of them to break! Will post a pic or two of the new lips when they are fired later in the week.

Sent you a pm last week not sure you received it. Can you please send me a price list? thanks

Disgirl
03-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Hi, yes I did reply with a PM. Wonder where it went? Off into space I guess:). Will send you a new one right away. Thanks,
Barb

Chad Hughes
03-15-2010, 01:21 PM
Barb,

I'm anxious to see the new "beefier" design! :D

By the way, my marlboro pair love their new cone, but they are still laying on the glass. LOL! I'm sure they'll use the cone soon.

Best wishes!

rickztahone
03-15-2010, 03:23 PM
When i saw the title I figured Botox Lol. Can't wait to see the new cones Barb and I'm glad you are doing well with them. I'm still working on getting an adult female BNP so that I can buy a cave from you.

athy
03-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Just a thought: what if you used a clear glaze and glazed the whole cone so that the texture is smooth like glass for those who don't want color glaze? will that help entice glass layers to lay on the cone instead?

Disgirl
03-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Yes, I could certainly do that! But lots of folks seem to be afraid of putting glazed objects into their tanks for fear of poisoning. But I only use food safe glazes so that should not be an issue. I am soon going to make some all white cones with some colorful blue and green glazes on the tops of them.