PDA

View Full Version : NADA class sponsorships

John_Nicholson
03-21-2010, 12:10 PM
I have received some questions on the oppurtunity to sponsor the classes for the NADA show this June. There are still some available. I know that the peoples choice award is still available and some of the individual classes. The range in cost from $75 to $100. The money raised is used to offset the cost of the trophys. If interested let me know.

Thanks

-john

John_Nicholson
03-23-2010, 10:17 PM
Come on folks we really need some sponsors to help offset the cost of the awards. Please give it some consideration.

Thanks

-john

John_Nicholson
03-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Peoples choice award is well taken..LOL. In fact I think we had 3 people send in money for it today and we are trying to sort that out as we speak...LOL.

-john

Chad Hughes
03-24-2010, 11:38 AM
John,

Let me know which one's are actually outstanding. San Diego Discus (www.sandiegodiscus.com)will sponsor one class, whichever is still available.

Best wishes!

John_Nicholson
03-24-2010, 11:41 AM
Thanks Chad. You are the MAN!

Bugman is making up his mind between:

Thick line
Fine line
Spotted
Open

After that you take your pick.

Once these are done ( I never thought that I might have to wear a dress to the show ) we also have sponsorship oppurtunities with speakers, registration, banquets...you name it and we will pimp it out...LOL.

Thank again everyone.

-john

John_Nicholson
03-24-2010, 11:44 AM
Ok Bugman wants Fineline and I thnk Chad wants the Open class.

-john

Chad Hughes
03-24-2010, 11:44 AM
John,

I'll take the "Open" class. I'm at work, so I'll send payment this evening Pacific Time.

Thanks brother!

John_Nicholson
03-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Deepflyball is taking the thick line so I think the onlt class left is spotted, but remember sponsorships for speakers and other things are also welcome.

Sponsor for class will have their name displayed in the show room and every sponsor will be announced at the banquet.

Thanks again Al, Simply, and all of you discus nuts...

-john

Discusgeo2
03-24-2010, 01:40 PM
What's left John I will take one, also two of the Discus I was planning on bringing paired up so they won't be coming.

Has anyone taken multiple classes yet if not I will

John_Nicholson
03-24-2010, 01:51 PM
Thanks George I think spotted is the only one left. You can pay pal to zeusbdog@aol.com If you don't pay pal let me know.

After they raise a few spawn they might fall out of love...I hope they don't but if they do I would love to see them in person.

Thanks.

For everyone else we still have speakers and stuff if you want in on this.

-john

Discusgeo2
03-24-2010, 02:56 PM
Well I may have messed up John I payed with the link from the show website with Paypal. Nada has the funds for the sponsorship.
George

John_Nicholson
03-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Its all good George..except I might have to wear a dress now...LOL.

-john

Eddie
03-24-2010, 10:46 PM
Anymore classes available John?

Eddie

Chad Hughes
03-24-2010, 10:49 PM
John,

Just paid for the "open" show class!

See ya there!

John_Nicholson
03-25-2010, 07:20 AM
Eddie all of the classes are now sponsored, but if you want to help sponsor a speaker it would be great. Any kind of sponsorship is welcomed.

-john

Eddie
03-25-2010, 07:22 AM
Eddie all of the classes are now sponsored, but if you want to help sponsor a speaker it would be great. Any kind of sponsorship is welcomed.

-john

Okay, sound great! Can this be done through the NADA website?

Eddie

John_Nicholson
03-25-2010, 07:24 AM
Eddie I doubt it is on the site, but I will get you some info today.

-john

Eddie
03-25-2010, 07:27 AM
Eddie I doubt it is on the site, but I will get you some info today.

-john

Thanks John, really appreciate it.

Take care,

Eddie

John_Nicholson
03-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Eddie if you use pay apl just send it to zeusbdog@aol.com and put in a comment as to what/who your are helping to sponsor. You can pm me if you need to know any specifics.

-john

Eddie
03-26-2010, 12:53 AM
Eddie if you use pay apl just send it to zeusbdog@aol.com and put in a comment as to what/who your are helping to sponsor. You can pm me if you need to know any specifics.

-john

Thanks John!

Eddie