PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a room mate

LizStreithorst
03-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Anyone else looking for a roomie for the show? Heterosexual female preferred, but homosexual or uninterested male will do. I don't care if you smoke. Just looking for help with a place to hang my hat during the show.

Dkarc@Aol.com
03-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Wow, we've evolved into posting personal ads on SD...HAHAHA, J/K Liz. Wish I could go, looks like everyone will have fun.

-Ryan

korbi_doc
03-22-2010, 09:37 PM
:D Hey Liz, why didn't you call/IM me?? I would sure like to share a room...I may be old, but I'm still very hetero....lol....just a bit slow these days...let me know...

Ryan, sure wish you could be there...try to talk to Mom, she must need a break, (the rest kind, lol) & you're new wife too....lol..congrats again!!

Dottie..:)

LizStreithorst
03-22-2010, 09:57 PM
You're on, Dottie. My room is your room. We two old ladies are gonna have a rompin' good time. Watch out Dallas. The 2 wild women are comming.

Wahter
03-22-2010, 11:52 PM
Liz, I would have been happy to share a room with you, but I don't think I'll be able to attend (Last month I was told I am getting laidoff at the end of April).

Hmm... I wonder if we can post job ads on SD? just kidding!

Walter

Discus-Hans
03-23-2010, 02:19 AM
Liz, I would have been happy to share a room with you, but I don't think I'll be able to attend (Last month I was told I am getting laidoff at the end of April).

Walter

Walter,

sorry to hear buddy.

Discus Sales rep. ????????

Hans

Harriett
03-23-2010, 02:28 PM
Anyone else looking for a roomie for the show? Heterosexual female preferred, but homosexual or uninterested male will do. I don't care if you smoke. Just looking for help with a place to hang my hat during the show.

Yup, watch out for those lesbians, they might getcha! Always on the prowl, are they? LOL
We've gone around on this issue before, that rhetoric is old.
Harriett

LizStreithorst
03-23-2010, 02:44 PM
Actually an uninterested lesbian would have worked as well. I didn't think to write it.

Harriet, will you be at the show? We have never met and I'd after having read your posts I'd look forward to a good fish chat with you.

John_Nicholson
03-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Yea I was going to apply until I saw the no lesbians part...kind of counts me out.....I have always been a lesbian at heart.........

-john

LizStreithorst
03-23-2010, 03:03 PM
I know, John. A lesbian trapped in a man's body.

John_Nicholson
03-23-2010, 03:08 PM
LOL...Liz you know me so well.

-john

LizStreithorst
03-23-2010, 03:14 PM
Will you be dressing for the occasion?

John_Nicholson
03-23-2010, 03:15 PM
LOL...man there is a blast from the past. I doubt I do..being the VP and all requires me to behave in a semi-normal fashion....

-john

yim11
03-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Will you be dressing for the occasion?

Again???

LMAO....

LizStreithorst
03-23-2010, 03:26 PM
I will always remember the Debauchery when you were kneeling backwards on the sofa examining the fish on the stand behind it. Then my John (drunk as a skunk) came up behind you...You jumped and said, "whatever was I thinking?". Later John gave my lesbian friends a lap dance. Fun times....

Harriett
03-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Liz,
I would love to go to the show but alas, it's not happening this year! Maybe next time.
Best regards,
Harriett

John_Nicholson
03-23-2010, 03:45 PM
Hate to hear that you can't make it, but wanted to point out that there may never be another show. We need this one to be successful so that we can springboard to the next one. Even with the best of outcomes I doubt we have one for at least a couple of years after this one.

-john

Chad Hughes
03-23-2010, 03:52 PM
John,

With all this talk of lesbians and lap dances, you could likely charge for entertainment and have next year's meeting in the bag!

Just a thought. :)

LizStreithorst
03-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Not a bad idea. There was a request on BIDKA that their show be close to a ***** bar. Whatever it takes...

John_Nicholson
03-23-2010, 04:05 PM
LOL that is a good thought Chad... Like Liz said I will do ALMOST anything to try and make this show a success.....

-john

John_Nicholson
03-23-2010, 04:17 PM
I'll make ya'll a deal....if ya'll get the rest of the show classes sponsored the dress might make an appearance.....

-john

Chad Hughes
03-23-2010, 05:05 PM
How much $$ are we talking?

John_Nicholson
03-23-2010, 05:20 PM
I don't currently know how many classes are left. I doubt any one person would sponsor more then one class. The peoples choice is the only premium award left for $100, the regular classes are $75. If they all get sold I will put on the dress at least once during the show....Trust me it is quite the sight in person.

-john

yim11
03-23-2010, 05:39 PM
Trust me it is quite the sight in person.

-john

Thats an understatement....LOL

LizStreithorst
03-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Hairy bowed legs and all. Quite a sight indeed.

This show will be a good time. Discus and fun. What could be better? I can't wait.

Chad Hughes
03-24-2010, 11:05 AM
John,

San Diego Discus will sponsor the "People's Choice Award".

See ya in Texas!

John_Nicholson
03-24-2010, 01:25 PM
Looking forward to it Chad. Man this is going to be a great show. Now we just need more hobbyist to enter fish.

-john

DISCUS USA
03-24-2010, 06:50 PM
You people are freaks on the down low.. lol

wesleydnunder
03-24-2010, 06:52 PM
Hairy bowed legs and all...

Do they inspire the question, "Are those your legs 'r are you ridin' a chicken?" ?

John_Nicholson
03-24-2010, 06:55 PM
Ya'll say what you want to but I got damn pretty leg for a 44year old man...LOL.

-john

LizStreithorst
03-24-2010, 10:10 PM
Actually, the legs are good. They're not bowed as I said before. Maybe kinda knobby kneed. It's the body hair that makes it so incongruous. You'd think that if the man were going to go in drag,he would at least have the decency to shave off the visible leg and chest hair.

John, I need to introduce you do my dog grooming friend, Scott Wassermann. Now there's a man who knows how to dress. He's about 6'2" and a good 240 lbs. but when he dresses he knocks your socks off. Wig, heels, boobs, everything.

John_Nicholson
03-24-2010, 10:33 PM
Bad news for you Liz...even if ya'll talk me into a dress I ain't shaving my legs or chest for anyone...LOL.

-john

Chad Hughes
03-24-2010, 10:37 PM
All depends on how drunk we get ya! :D

Didn't you just say you'd pimp out anything? Come on man! This is for NADA!

LOL!

yim11
03-24-2010, 10:43 PM
All depends on how drunk we get ya! :D

Didn't you just say you'd pimp out anything? Come on man! This is for NADA!

LOL!

He does have a strong point there John.....

LOL

LizStreithorst
03-24-2010, 11:18 PM
John won't drink. Been there, done it, learned his lesson. He always ended up picking a fight fight with some huge guy and getting his *** whipped.

Chad Hughes
03-25-2010, 12:36 AM
I will always remember the Debauchery when you were kneeling backwards on the sofa examining the fish on the stand behind it. Then my John (drunk as a skunk) came up behind you...You jumped and said, "whatever was I thinking?". Later John gave my lesbian friends a lap dance. Fun times....

How long ago was this?

John_Nicholson
03-25-2010, 07:23 AM
Liz I did not always get my butt kicked.....LOL.

-john

Darrell Ward
03-26-2010, 11:50 PM

Walter

Welcome to the "Laid Off Losers" club Wahter. I'm starting my second year of being laid off. I hate it! I was thinking about applying for some crap paying job flipping burgers just to have something to do. :D

Darrell Ward
03-26-2010, 11:56 PM
Actually, the legs are good. They're not bowed as I said before. Maybe kinda knobby kneed. It's the body hair that makes it so incongruous. You'd think that if the man were going to go in drag,he would at least have the decency to shave off the visible leg and chest hair.

John, I need to introduce you do my dog grooming friend, Scott Wassermann. Now there's a man who knows how to dress. He's about 6'2" and a good 240 lbs. but when he dresses he knocks your socks off. Wig, heels, boobs, everything.

My wife works with another nurse that dressed in drag for a Halloween party this past year. He actually looked and acted like a real woman. It was scary!

LizStreithorst
03-27-2010, 08:23 AM
How long ago was this?

It was in the summerof 2004 Chad.

Wahter
03-27-2010, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the "Laid Off Losers" club Wahter. I'm starting my second year of being laid off. I hate it! I was thinking about applying for some crap paying job flipping burgers just to have something to do. :D

Darrell - this is the 3rd time I've been laidoff in the last 15 years. The second time, I was out of the job for nearly 2 years.

You're right, it's really no fun at all.

Some of those CEOs and VPs whose companies got the bailout money should try life like this for a couple of years.

Walter

LizStreithorst
03-27-2010, 10:35 PM
It's hard times, that's for sure. Let's all hope for things to turn around soon. I'm tierd of aworryin' and asufferin' myself.