PDA

View Full Version : Leo the King

babillba
04-23-2010, 11:31 AM
Just wanted to take the time to give Leo Ross a little love here. I bought some Red Turqs from him and they were shipped out the other day. Somehwat surprisingly (as I've had usual good luck with them) FedEX screwed us both over by delaying the Overnight Priority a full 24 hrs. with very little apology I might add. :mad: :argue:

Needless to say this did some damage. 75% of my fish arrived DOA, but Leo was such a great guy that he will be sending me replacements.

I am a relative newbie to Simply Discus and as such was unaware of the quality people on here until I began getting involved.

People like Leo and his wife are why true hobbyists are the ONLY source of quality as far as I am concerned. I have had issues buying plants and fish via the net in the past and they were not always so satisfyingly settled.

If you are here to buy great looking discus, then I would recommend dealing with the folks here, like Leo.

Again, directly to you Leo, thanks for the caring touch and class that you dealt with in our transaction. You are a real quality person!