PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Hobbyist

John_Nicholson
04-26-2010, 01:47 PM
We are getting quite a few hobbyist that are entering fish in the upcoming NADA show but I am greedy and I want to see MORE! I have said this before but it bares repeating....There will only be one group of people that will be able to say that they were in the very first NADA national show. Don't be left out. If you would like to do it but have concerns with shipping let us know and we will see if there is anything that can be done to help you out.

www.discus2010.com

Thanks.

-john

discusjoe27
05-08-2010, 07:38 PM
i'm confused about the pricing, is it 45 dollars for the nada membership and that will get people(me) in to the show, then tickets are 40 for dinner. so 85 for everything? how much to get in to the auction?

John_Nicholson
05-10-2010, 04:16 PM
$85 no charge for a bidders number if you are registered with the show. If you are not registered for the show the bidders number is a whopping $5.

-john

tdiscusman
05-13-2010, 02:37 PM
Hi John,
Can general public get in to see the show fishes? I want to get some notyetaddicted people to see, hopefully get them hook :D

Thanks
Tony

yim11
05-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Hi John,
Can general public get in to see the show fishes? I want to get some notyetaddicted people to see, hopefully get them hook :D

Thanks
Tony

Hi Tony,

No charge to look at the show fish.

Looking forward to seeing your fish in the show!

Thanks,
-jim