PDA

View Full Version : International Aquaristic and Discus Fair in Naples - Italy

pigeon
05-01-2010, 03:11 AM
International Aquaristic and Discus Fair in Naples - Italy
24-26 September 2010

Napoli Aquatica 2010 has originated as an ambitious project aimed to create a further development occasion for the aquariphilia in Italy, conforming with international standards.

A great three day fair to create a meeting point and an exchange of views. A serious opportunity for the exhibitors and lovers willing to approach an international context where to enjoy the best of the world aquariphia market.

Napoli Aquatica will take place on a 3000 sq covered surface area situated on the perimeter of the modern
Jambol Commercial Center, making use of all its perfectly functional services.

Exhibition area:

Completely covered and illuminated 3000 sq surface. More than 50 “booths” for the exhibitors, who will have at their disposition one or more lighting points and the possibility to fit out the own stand with different solutions and dimensions of the reserved exhibition area. For the firms without an own stand, the
organizers will provide stands of different dimensions with the possibility of customization and services.

Fair will have to 2 entrances, which will allow an adequate stream of visitors going in and out.

Conferences:
A modern conference hall will host more than 170 people (100 seated) provided with audio/visual installations.

Specific interests:
1. International discus championship subdivided into 12 categories; winners will be awarded with trophies and are also foreseen money/ingot prizes (prizes for the 1st, 1nd and 3rd grade category and for the best show), discus in competition will be valued by an international jury based on world judgment standards;

1- Striped Turquoise
2- Turquiose Solid
3- Red Solid
4- Spotted
5- Spotted Fine Line
6- Snake Skin
7- Pigeon
8- Open Class
9- Wild Hekel
10- Wild Green
11- Wild Blue
12- Wild Brown

Please visit their new website here:
www.napoliaquatica.com

Fons_van_der_Hart
05-01-2010, 04:49 AM
Sorry to say, but a totally wrong planned event.

Who came up with the crazy idea to have this event one week prior to the 8th International Discus Championship in Duisburg and two weeks prior to the 5th U.K.D.C. Discus Championship?

Maybe a nice idea for the judges, or other international guests who don't mind to travel around for three weeks, but who wants to drag their fish from show to show... As a serious Discus keeper I would only enter my fish at one of these events.

Rod
05-04-2010, 10:42 PM
Speaking of the 8th international discus competition, do you know where i can information on this Fons? I've seen the facebook flyer, but pretty well all it has is the dates and location. I'm looking for info on speakers, what language they will be lucturing in, and info on other activities over the course of the show.

vera
05-07-2010, 03:09 AM
Speaking of the 8th international discus competition, do you know where i can information on this Fons? I've seen the facebook flyer, but pretty well all it has is the dates and location. I'm looking for info on speakers, what language they will be lucturing in, and info on other activities over the course of the show.

+1 , more info please:)

Heiko Bleher
06-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Hi guys, specially Vera and Fons,

First of all I like both, because you sign always with your names. Thanks.

Secondly just having judged and giving conference at the really great Mediterranean Discus, were also vera cam to from malta, have a look:
where I also presented with Rosario our new Discus annual, a fantastic edition - different form anything so far published in the discus-magazine world, have a look at the Italian edition (there will also be an English edition):

and I also, as Fons, firts said the same thing: "It is crazy" so close to Duisburg. In the meanwhile my thoughts have changed, and not only because I was invited to judge and give conferences in this great place, but because it is in the hands of Rosario Curcio, whi is really a very good organiyer and coordinater jut look at his amazing website www.mondodiscus.com which for sure is the most elaborated in the world today.

But the main reason is: This show will be a real competition to Duisburg, because it has all the Aquarium exhibitions, already 50 stands booked, and the orgnaizer (who has money) is giving out high prize money (for the first time in Italy) almost as much as Duisburg... In addition, one can read on the websites. They supply holding tanks for those who want to go on to Germany with the same fish the following weekend, although many Asians diited to have two different fishes prepared for both events (and most of the participants will come from asia, for Napoli most important breeders from malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan have already confirmed to come, even some from China).

The coordination and the venue in Napels is great and I am sure it will be a big success, but only since I know all these facts. And have a look at the judges line-up, never in any competition around the world were so many famous judges (should I say the most famous?) together for one single event. And at the end of the Day - can there be abetter place for such an event than Italy? NO. No one can beat the Romans, their countyry, food, wine and beauty (not to mention the friendliness...). And guess what I am much more Italian than German by now...

Jerry is judging with me, I see forward to that. And definitely both of you should come, I know Vera ist, but Fons you should see it and I invite you to a glass of wine.

See you all,

always

Heiko

Fons_van_der_Hart
07-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Heiko,

Thanks for the invitation, but if you don't mind I would like to drink that glass of wine with you in Duisburg. As you know I'll be in Duisburg again with Walter to do the Internet presentation of this event at www.dph.nl and my new website, of which I will announce the URL later.

Looking forward to interview you again, and this time we will certainly discuss a lot of things.

kaj.p
07-21-2010, 05:29 AM
I'd love to have traveled to Naples, and i think it will be a great show. But I will be in Duisburg on 28 th September to October 5. A trip to Italy a few days before unfortunately does not work.
Many of those I talked to are in the same situation You can´t spend so much time and two weekends in a row. Which means that you must choose. And for most, the choice is Duisburg

Heiko Bleher
08-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Hi,

one can come just on Sunday for the best Pizza in the world and then with low budget flights to Duisburg on monray morning and help me decorating my biotope aquarioums...

best regards
Heiko