PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU

birdog
05-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Hello all, I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you seasoned discus veterans for the support that you provide us newbies with, the amount of knowledge that I have gained just by reading this threads is priceless and I for one really appreciate it, some of you... and you know who you are,have spent countless hours on your computer looking to help somebody, just wanted to let you guys know that it does not go unnoticed.

I want to single out two people from my area that have gone out of their way to help me out.(I hope you guys don't get mad at me for doing this without your knowledge):o
Bill Palumbo, aside from the great quality fish I got from him,he has taken the time to answer my questions before, during and after the fact, you are the man! and your fish are great, I mean I don't know how many people out there get to hand pick their fish while looking at the fry parents as reference, all around great experience.

Harriet, another class act, to take time out of your bussy schedule to help a newbie like me, you absolutly guided me towards a cleaner tank than I would have otherwise, I and my fish thank you.
You two are an asset to the site IMHO.

Sincerely
David :D

William Palumbo
05-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Anytime David. Glad to be able to help out. Take care...Bill

Eddie
05-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Heck yeah, Bill is one of my go to guys on the forum! Just wanted to add a thanks to him too. Thanks Bill for giving me excellent advice from day 1!

Take care,

Eddie

William Palumbo
05-06-2010, 08:11 AM
Thanks Eddie. Again, glad I can help out when I can, as that's what this forum is all about. Members helping other members out when needed...Bill