PDA

View Full Version : I'm new and thought I would introduce my self

MatthewLP
05-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm Matthew from Kansas City, Mo. Signed up a couple of weeks ago. But I've beenr reading posts the last couple of weeks and finally wanted to say hello to everyone.

Good to see the forum is quite active and has a plethora of information that you all provide.

I've have a 55 gallon community tank that I took over from somone that didn't want it and I happend to be lucky again to assume a 90 gallon as well. Now that my 55 gallon is all setup and I've been rather successfull. I wanted to try on a nother project and with the size of this 90 gallon I figured Dicuss was a good choice based on the size of the tank. I realize that discuss can be a rather difficult fish to keep and I'm willing to go the distance. My 55 gallon has more acidic fish like cardinals, cory's, rams, dwarf gourami, and angle fish.

anyways I wanted to say hello to everyone. and yeah I have some questions but I'll post a new thread, just wanted to make a formal introduction.

Good day to you all.

MatthewLP

Eddie
05-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Great to meet you Matthew and welcome to Simply! Its the one place on the web that has all your discus needs!

All the best,

Eddie

JL15219
05-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Welcome To Simply....there is a lot of great information and great people on this site.....Hope you learn a lot...:D

MikeF
05-07-2010, 11:30 AM
What's up Matt? Great to have you on Simply.
MikeF

acroken
05-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Welcome Matthew. you are in the right place:D

Kenny