PDA

View Full Version : Okanagan Valley B.C.

Palue
05-11-2010, 12:01 AM
By chance would there happen to be anyone on this forum that lives in the Okanagan Valley of B.C.??

dean9922
05-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Luckyfind is in kelowna and so is Bok (he might be on bcaquaria) and I think Bok makes trips to vancouver to get discus and other fish from April in Vancouver.....If you send a pm to luckyfind, i'm sure he can point you in the right direction to what you may need or any help...he has a pretty impressive setup as I went to see him a few months ago.....good luck

josephl
05-11-2010, 11:30 AM
I live in Vancouver but with summer coming up, make almost monthly trips to Penticton so might be able to help you out if you need anything

April
05-11-2010, 02:18 PM
i ship up to kelowna a couple times a month..and brian crane aka bok. delivers around the okanagan area. also tropicals and plants and or supplies.
im in the sponsor section . aprils shipment from forrest.
have a look.or..www.aprilsaquarium.blogspot.com

Palue
05-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Thanks all for the info. I am actually not looking to buy Discus but have to sadly part with two of mine.

I have a pair cobalt blue (male) blue turq (female) and the other two I think are males, one for sure is a male they are beautiful they are white butterfly throw back pigeon bloods and I just hate to part with them but if I do have 3 males and one female this is why i am having issues. Everyone wants the "lady"....;)

So my cobalt whom is the biggest won't stand up to these guys and they are fighting a tad now and the female is even taking them on too.

So if there is someone in say Kelowna area that would give these guys a good home I would appreciate it very much.

:angel:

dean9922
05-11-2010, 07:02 PM
again, Luckyfind may help you out with this, he might be interested...or as April says Bok...good luck

luckyfind
05-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the compliments Dean,
Debbie I sent you an email.

Joseph if you come up this way give me a holler and we can try to meet.

Laurence

dean9922
05-11-2010, 09:41 PM
No problem Laurence....hope it works out for the both of you the seller and the buyer....lol

Palue
05-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Laurence I sent you a reply and some info and pictures too.

Debbie

Palue
05-13-2010, 12:40 AM
Thanks for giving me Laurence's name Dean he is going to be taking my two Discus I have to part with. This worked out very well as I wanted them to go to someone that has this type of fish so they are taken care of. I know he will give them a good home.

Thanks again
Debbie......:D

dean9922
05-13-2010, 02:52 AM
You are very welcome....Laurence will give them a great home...lol

luckyfind
05-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Hi Debbie, Very nice meeting you today and the fish are doing great,settled in and checking out the tank. I know it is hard to part with fish you have had for some time but they will have a good home with me.
Thanks Dean for passing on the info.
Laurence

Palue
05-13-2010, 06:49 PM
Your welcome Laurence thanks for the kind comments.....:D

Enjoy.....:D