PDA

View Full Version : Will there be Discus for Sale at NADA?

cfi on the fly
05-13-2010, 10:03 AM
Im thinking about flying out to the show next months but would only be able to spend two days. Which days would people recommend being there?

Will there be Discus for sale during the show, or do you have to wait untill everything is done? NEver been to one of these things before but Im kind of excited and my wife might even come.

Not an expert here, but I would love to see all the fish as things here in the Midwest are pretty much bare of discus.

John_Nicholson
05-13-2010, 01:16 PM
The speakers are Friday and Saturday. Sunday is the auction. I would suggest Friday and Saturday if it was me. I don't know if anyone will be selling out of their rooms or not.

-john

cfi on the fly
05-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Do they sell discus at the auction and if so can you get some good fish at reasonable prices?

yim11
05-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Do they sell discus at the auction and if so can you get some good fish at reasonable prices?

The auction will be mostly discus, and there are some great deals on some great fish.

I know Hans almost always sells all the fish he brings to a show (correct me if I'm mistaken Hans), last year at ACA09 Mike Beals sold his show winner, so definitely a chance to get some show winners and show quality fish at a fair price. As my own shameless plug I've got some domestic RSG I've been growing out to sell at the show, and I would be very surprised if John Nicholson didn't have a few bags of fish on the auction tables.

Hope to see you at the show!

Thanks,
-jim