PDA

View Full Version : CUSTOM AQUATIC - Seachem Safe

DiscusOnly
05-21-2010, 03:48 PM
Looks like seachem safe is available again on this site. I put an order in along with a co2 regulator.

Great price for the 4kg size. $72.99 and there is a code for 20% off (17040). This basically makes shipping free +

Here is the link.

http://www.customaquatic.com/estore/control/product/~product=AD-SC389

Oops.. I guest the coupon only works for folks with have an account with them but the price is still very good considering shipping is only about $15 from coast to coast.

David Rose
05-29-2010, 03:28 PM
Interesting how Custom can sell it at that price, but that is a good price. Let us know how your order goes.

DiscusOnly
05-30-2010, 09:10 AM
Interesting how Custom can sell it at that price, but that is a good price. Let us know how your order goes.

David,

Ordered went smoothly and got the Safe along with other items promptly.

BTW.. I see not that it's out of stock again. Strange, D&T Aquarium Supply were selling it for similiar pricing last week and they are now out of stock too. Is this product that hard to stock? I guess I am lucky and got my order in before they ran out.

Van

fish nut
06-04-2010, 09:04 AM
Yeah, I ordered Seachem Safe before the sale and ordered another one along with some other items. I guess I will be set for a couples of years.:D

Discusgeo2
06-04-2010, 12:23 PM
Interesting how Custom can sell it at that price

David my supplier sells it to me lower than the the Custom Aquatics sale price and I can sell it as cheap as them and still make a small profit.

David Rose
06-04-2010, 01:15 PM
David my supplier sells it to me lower than the the Custom Aquatics sale price and I can sell it as cheap as them and still make a small profit.

Same as me, but my distributor sells it much higher. I suspect in part given none of the distributors that I had to choose from stock SAFE....it's all special order. Perhaps there isn't a sufficient demand for SAFE in the North East. In any case, I'm sure there are a lot of factors involved and your regional distributors determine these factors.

Teh
09-23-2010, 09:53 PM
This is back in stock at customaquatic.com

http://www.customaquatic.com/estore/control/product/~product=AD-SC389