PDA

View Full Version : Al & Mal, it's all your fault !

diamond_discus
05-23-2010, 01:26 AM
Now that every time I put my hand inside the tank for cleaning or WC ... all my fishes attack my hand so quickly .. thinking that I have FDBW in my hand .... My hands got bitten by so many fishes and it actually hurt ! Now I have to wear a glove for my tank maintenance :o

Spardas
05-23-2010, 01:44 AM
Lol, wait until some of them start spitting water at you every time you open the lid.

vera
05-23-2010, 09:53 AM
Now that every time I put my hand inside the tank for cleaning or WC ... all my fishes attack my hand so quickly .. thinking that I have FDBW in my hand .... My hands got bitten by so many fishes and it actually hurt ! Now I have to wear a glove for my tank maintenance :o

Claim insurrance ..for more worms lol

YSS
05-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Same here. My discus weren't scared of my hands when I fed them frozen food. Even letting me touch touch them. But they never attacked my hands before I started feeding the FDBW. However, not all of my discus love the FDBWs. Most go nuts over them, but some prefer the frozen food.

brewmaster15
05-23-2010, 05:50 PM
LOl, Well Guys alls I can say is I am Glad to hear it!;):D Personally I love watching my discus doing that excited puppy( look my master has a treat and is going to feed me) dance when I come near the tank..:D:D:D:D

-al

diamond_discus
05-23-2010, 09:26 PM
LOl, Well Guys alls I can say is I am Glad to hear it!;):D Personally I love watching my discus doing that excited puppy( look my master has a treat and is going to feed me) dance when I come near the tank..:D:D:D:D

-al

HaHa, Al, I hear ya .. I have an one year old dog .. every time I open my refrigerator, he will run to me in a light speed ... then settle down and hope for food ... I have trained him to do a jump and spin move before he is being rewarded with food. Perhaps I can train my discus to do some kind of dancing too, haha ..