PDA

View Full Version : Spain

blkrob
05-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Just found out I'm going to Spain for about a week. I think we will be in Barcelona June 9th through 16th ish. I'd love the opportunity to see a members fish while I'm there. Well, I look forward to the responses.

Robert

Eddie
05-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Just found out I'm going to Spain for about a week. I think we will be in Barcelona June 9th through 16th ish. I'd love the opportunity to see a members fish while I'm there. Well, I look forward to the responses.

Robert

NICE!!! Loved Barcelona! AMAZING place to visit. There are quite a few members on here from Spain but I haven't seen too many from Barcelona. You probably are gonna be well busy looking at other things besides fish. :D

Have a safe trip Robert!

Eddie

blkrob
05-31-2010, 08:04 PM
I plan on having a great time. I have to admit how much of a fish geek I've become. I going to Valencia to the aquaruim. I will definitely have pics from the trip.

Robert

Eddie
05-31-2010, 09:35 PM
I plan on having a great time. I have to admit how much of a fish geek I've become. I going to Valencia to the aquaruim. I will definitely have pics from the trip.

Robert

Dude, you are gonna have a blast. One of the greatest places in the world to visit!

babakaty
05-31-2010, 09:35 PM
Hey Robert,

Have an awesome time!

Monipeni
02-02-2014, 03:54 AM
Hi. I'm here reading and learning a lot. And enjoying with your pics. You have really nice fishes :)

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD

DiscusLoverJeff
02-02-2014, 08:16 AM
Welcome to Simply Discus.

We hope you find all the information you need right here on discus. If you have any questions, just ask.

Monipeni
02-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Thanks. I'll do that :)

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD