PDA

View Full Version : Got my angels Back! Thanks Dennis!!

brewmaster15
05-27-2010, 12:12 PM
Visited my Friend Dennis's home yesterday..It was a great morning and I left there a very very Happy Camper..:)

Several years ago I stopped breeding many of angelfish lines and I sold all wild cross ones...I've really regretted that and thought I would have to start allover....but thanks to Dennis and the awesome care he gave the ones he got from me...I now Have 2 pairs of my old line..

Thanks a million Dennis..pick of the litter is yours! and by the way they are shaking and pecking at the cone...It won'tbe long!

-al

some pics

Discus-n00b
05-27-2010, 12:32 PM
I'm not big on veil type fins Al, but those are very nice. Really nice red eyes and wild type body. I especially like that one in the first picture on the left.

dpt8
05-27-2010, 12:45 PM
Awesome you got your line back !! I'd love to get some standard finned wildX from you when I build my fish room. Great looking angels Al..

dmun24
05-27-2010, 01:13 PM
AL Take good care of my babies It was great seeing you talk to you soon DENNIS

brewmaster15
05-27-2010, 03:09 PM
AL Take good care of my babies It was great seeing you talk to you soon DENNIS

You got it!:)

Alok
05-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Real nice AL! I love veil tail angels and red eyes.

I can understand how you felt though. A few years ago I came across a pair of solid black (yes, completely black) veil tail angels with red eyes. I didn't buy them and I have never seen that kind ever and regret the decision I made that day :(

brewmaster15
05-27-2010, 11:50 PM
Real nice AL! I love veil tail angels and red eyes.

I can understand how you felt though. A few years ago I came across a pair of solid black (yes, completely black) veil tail angels with red eyes. I didn't buy them and I have never seen that kind ever and regret the decision I made that day :(

Alok,
sometimes we see something we know we we should buy and don't... and regret it...I look at those times as a learning lesson.....BTW.. wait till you see the F2's from these pairs.... I have a feeling that you'll have a chance to redeem yourself..

The parent stock of these...
http://www.forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=57576
:)

-al

j_li8
05-28-2010, 01:39 AM
I bet u cant wait to be overwhelmed with angels again Al. Nothing beats wild blood in any line. If you get overcrowded again i'll take some off your hands.

Eddie
05-28-2010, 09:22 AM
That is some great news Al! I'm excited to see F2 as well.

All the best!

Eddie

Discus-n00b
05-28-2010, 10:42 AM
Just think, those could be in this photo...
http://www.forum.simplydiscus.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24591&d=1179157376

Quick, pick them out Al! They say parents always know their kids faces...;);) hehe