PDA

View Full Version : Freeze Dried Blackworm shipping resumed....

brewmaster15
06-14-2010, 08:29 AM
Hi all,
I'm back now from the NADA show and have resumed "Normal Shipping" of Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms. What is "Normal Shipping"? you may ask....

You Go to AquaticSuppliers.com (http://www.aquaticsuppliers.com) , You place your order for Freeze Dried Blackworms to be shipped to any location in the USA or CANADA , and I ship them to you pretty much that day....No hassels no delays...and you wind up with very Happy Discus as quickly as possible.:)

Thanks,
al

Embersmom
06-15-2010, 11:23 AM
Hi Al:

Got my order this morning from you - which was a good thing since I just about ran out of the 200 grams I got directly from Mal in March. Thanks so much for such GREAT service. Absolutely no problems getting across the border. I should be good for awhile now ;)

Shelley

P.S. I just LOVE your business card :)

brewmaster15
06-15-2010, 11:31 AM
Hi Al:

Got my order this morning from you - which was a good thing since I just about ran out of the 200 grams I got directly from Mal in March. Thanks so much for such GREAT service. Absolutely no problems getting across the border. I should be good for awhile now ;)

Shelley

P.S. I just LOVE your business card :)
Great Shelley!,
Glad that you got it safely and in time... we don't want any hungry Fishes:)!

ps.. Thanks on the Card comment.. I thought a shark was appropriate for how fish Tear into these worms!:):):):):)

take care,
al