PDA

View Full Version : Personal Thanks to John/Mat

Eddie
06-16-2010, 01:55 PM
I also wanted to give a special thanks to John and Mat for their time and expert knowledge in Judging techniques during the NADA show. You both, along with Dick Au, set the foundation for my future in the hobby. The experience/memory will be lifelong and I just wanted to say Thank You!

All the best,

Eddie

brewmaster15
06-16-2010, 02:06 PM
I also wanted to give a special thanks to John and Mat for their time and expert knowledge in Judging techniques during the NADA show. You both, along with Dick Au, set the foundation for my future in the hobby. The experience/memory will be lifelong and I just wanted to say Thank You!

All the best,

Eddie
Cool now we know who to blame!:) Just kidding...

Eddie, I have to agree that both John and Mat did a great job there sharing how they judged those fish..:):) especially seeing as how we spent what seems like hours tagging along with them in that sauna!

Thanks guys,
al

Eddie
06-16-2010, 02:13 PM
Cool now we know who to blame!:) Just kidding...

Eddie, I have to agree that both John and Mat did a great job there sharing how they judged those fish..:):) especially seeing as how we spent what seems like hours tagging along with them in that sauna!

Thanks guys,
al

LOL, yeah....pin it on John and Mat! LOL :D

Yeah man, along with the memory comes the sweat box! Probably only been hotter once in my life and that was in Iraq during the summer! LOL

Eddie

John_Nicholson
06-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Ya'll are more then welcome. It is great to have some more quality judges for future events. I always want to show some fish but when you always have to judge its pretty hard to do...LOL. In other words 2 years from now I hope ya'll are sweating judging my fish and I am kicked back enjoying life.....

-john

Eddie
06-16-2010, 02:50 PM
Ya'll are more then welcome. It is great to have some more quality judges for future events. I always want to show some fish but when you always have to judge its pretty hard to do...LOL. In other words 2 years from now I hope ya'll are sweating judging my fish and I am kicked back enjoying life.....

-john

It would be my pleasure John! Can't wait for the next show already!

Take care,

Eddie

2075turner
06-16-2010, 03:02 PM
It would be my pleasure John! Can't wait for the next show already!

Take care,

Eddie

Same here, I'm hoping that it will be somewhere near me this time so that I can enter some fishies.

Discus_KC
06-17-2010, 08:34 AM
Thank you both!!

Jack

ShinShin
06-19-2010, 08:48 PM
I felt badly because I could not be as verbal as Dick was being with the people he had assigned to him, but then, this was not just his second show that he judged. I tried, though. Experience takes time, right? ;)

It was a pleasure, though. Thanks.

Mat

Eddie
06-19-2010, 09:55 PM
I felt badly because I could not be as verbal as Dick was being with the people he had assigned to him, but then, this was not just his second show that he judged. I tried, though. Experience takes time, right? ;)

It was a pleasure, though. Thanks.

Mat

Oh no Mat, verbal or not, you definitely gave so much with your scores alone. You definitely let me know why the fish scored the way they did. I learned a great deal!

All the best,

Eddie

John_Nicholson
06-19-2010, 10:27 PM
Don't worry Mat I was probably vocal enough for both of us......

-john