PDA

View Full Version : Thank you NADA...

Discus-Hans
06-17-2010, 02:40 AM
We want to THANK all people involved in the show (to scared to name people and forget one) for the great show they set up. I think there was nobody disappointed how it all went.

We also want to thank all people who came to the show, I think we had a great bunch of people together.

Mike congrats with the Grand Slam................ great guy, great Discus.

Also a big congrats to all other winners.

But our biggest THANK YOU goes out to the hobbyist who put their Discus in the show for me you guys are all WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanne and I had a great time and maybe, one day we will forget the Hell ride :D :) :D

Hans

Kingdom Come Discus
06-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Thanks Hans,

It was a pleasure meeting you as it was meeting all the others. Hans, your time and advise you gave to me was very helpful and I won't forget how well you treated me.

Thanks again,
Kraig Koontz

babakaty
06-17-2010, 07:53 PM
Hans, I'm not sure I know of anyone who has worked so hard to make his customers successful with their fish. You are as passionate a man as I have met about this hobby and we all are the beneficiaries of your knowledge, experience, and just plain old hard work. It was a pleasure making your acquaintance and I hope to cross paths with you again in the future.

ShinShin
06-19-2010, 08:35 PM
The Texas folks did a great job pulling this all together. 5 years ago in Fort Worth we were told an American show could not happen. It did! They did it. I missed Kelvin Chiang, though. I wish he could have been there.

Mat

LizStreithorst
06-19-2010, 10:34 PM
The Texas folks did a great job pulling this all together. 5 years ago in Fort Worth we were told an American show could not happen. It did! They did it. I missed Kelvin Chiang, though. I wish he could have been there.

Mat

If John Nicholson is in charge it will be done to perfection. Been there, seen it. Lets hope the next club to host it in 2012 can come close to living up.

I Missed Kelvin as well, Mat. I've sure seen some killer Discus from him. Do you know why he wasn't there?

Eddie
07-01-2010, 06:27 PM
If John Nicholson is in charge it will be done to perfection. Been there, seen it. Lets hope the next club to host it in 2012 can come close to living up.

I Missed Kelvin as well, Mat. I've sure seen some killer Discus from him. Do you know why he wasn't there?

I know the next show will be a success! Lots of people kicking themselves in the arse for not making it to the first one but they'll be there for the next one. I am already excited for the next one!

Eddie