PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks to Hans.

John_Nicholson
06-22-2010, 02:12 PM
Lots of people deserve a big thanks for helping the NADA show. Many of them have received thanks in other threads but one very important person seems to be missing. As most of ya'll know Hans had some medical issues in the weeks leading up to the show. He was not sure if you was going to be able to make the trip or not. When he found out that he could make it down it was too late to get show fish shipped in. What does that mean? He put his reputation on the line by bringing his everyday, normal stock fish to the show to compete against international quality show fish. Even with the odds stacked against him he did not go home empty handed. As someone that understands business I just wanted to thank him for putting his neck out there for NADA.

I appreciate what you did Hans.

-john

Kingdom Come Discus
06-22-2010, 05:52 PM
I agree, Hans came to the show not to win but to help. It took a lot of work for him to place his fish in the tanks and then to bag them after the show. Hans also, took time to talk to people like me, who he never had laid eyes on. He even in very nice way told me, a newby to fish showing, what I had done that he would never do. He did all he could to help. I was very impressed with all that I saw of Hans.

Thank You Hans,

rsawest@yahoo.com
06-22-2010, 07:58 PM
Hans,

It's always a pleasure to see you and Joanne. And I'm glad that you two got some vacation time in this trip as well. Thank you for all you've done for the NADA show. I hope to see you both in September!

Linda

yim11
06-22-2010, 08:11 PM
Hans is not only a great friend but also a great person. He was instrumental in helping NADA pull off this show.

Words can't express my sincere appreciation for not only all that Hans has done to help NADA but also the many, many other clubs and organizations he donates his time and resources to.

Here's to one of the most generous discus professionals we have.

Thank you my friend, for all that you do.
-jim

alpine
06-22-2010, 08:39 PM
I have wanted to thank all of the people that made this EVENT posible and have not taken the time or initiative to start a thread .
To Hans , thank you. From the first ACA I attended in Forth Worth which was a real Great discus get together to the Greatest of all in Dallas , the NADA show , every year Hans has been a supporter with fish and in person , helping and furnishing fish for the displays and competitions . WIthout his presence it would have never been the same .
To John Nicholson , the same . He has been a workhorse and an enthusiast , backed by his friends in Texas , Dwight Green (he says he does not do much , don't believe him), I guess I have to mention Jim Hall , one of the most driven discus hobbiests I have met . Randy, thank you as well.
Sabetta's support for the show and endorsement from Simply was magnificient !
Jerry Baer , the NADA president for two years . Thank you for all your efforts and time given to the organization .
Tanks to all the " Wives " that help at the event , you all made it more special .

Roberto Munoz

deepflyball
06-23-2010, 04:13 PM
Thanks to every one that was involved with the NADA show. My wife and i had a wonderful time and look foreward to the next one. I would like to thank
Hans for taking all my money.LOL Hans is a good man and i am now proud to call him my friend. Hans buddy thanks for everything and take care of yourself.

Doris and Jerry

brewmaster15
06-24-2010, 11:09 AM
Hans definetly deserves some Kudos here for the help he gave the Show. Nice Job Hans! :)

take care,
Al

Eddie
06-24-2010, 12:03 PM
Heck yeah....Hans is "The Man"!!! Definitely made some magic for the NADA show.

Take care Hans!

Eddie

Willie
06-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Personally, I don't trust him at all! :p

Discus-Hans
06-25-2010, 05:43 PM
Thank you all, Joanne & I are glad we are in the position to do the things we are doing and are happy to do them.

Personally, I don't trust him at all! :p

Mr. Loh,
now that is a very risky statement you make there, special when you are on the list for next week to receive 2 pairs. You know fish CAN drop on the floor and I can step on them, oepppssss sorry.

Think of all things that could happen :D :D :D

Hans

alpine
06-25-2010, 11:42 PM
Wille, I do not thrust him either but Joanne will keep him in line , for sure ! so don't worry about your fish !!!!

Roberto.

Discus-Hans
07-28-2010, 09:16 PM
Wille, I do not thrust him either but Joanne will keep him in line , for sure ! so don't worry about your fish !!!!

Roberto.

I did so my best to send him all males or females, I failed again and it looks like he got some spawns :angel:

Hans

ashaysathe
07-28-2010, 09:47 PM
Nice appreciation Hans. To get a note like this means a lot and sure means a ton to you.
Gr8 to have you as a friend and a major contributor to the hobby buddy. Will see you soon.

csarkar001
07-29-2010, 09:14 AM
i really enjoyed hans' speech at the show.

Discus-Hans
08-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Thanks guys, it means a lot,

Hans