PDA

View Full Version : NEDA Summer Meeting 2010

David Rose
06-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Any plans for a summer meeting?

ockyra215
06-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Id be up for it.I cant host but I would definetly participate and help anyway I could.:D

David Rose
06-22-2010, 09:48 PM
I'd be happy to host :)

GrillMaster
06-24-2010, 12:34 AM
Everyone wanna do it at my place again? End of July sometime..

I would love to do a pig roast, raffle, auction, speakers and fireworks again. The Brisket an all the fixins. Everyone had such a great time last year, it wouldn't be hard to duplicate it. I for one would love to see the new members as well as the usual all get together for a great time.

I dont really wanna hog the summer meetin, but when NEDA puts their collective heads together like they did last year, It is an exceptional get together and an awsome time! :thumbsup:

BTW... the pools open! :D

mmorris
06-24-2010, 08:45 AM
Sounds good to me, Mark. :)

ashaysathe
06-24-2010, 08:50 AM
Affirmative.

Can we try a few chickens on that grill too? I can marinate

acroken
06-24-2010, 09:46 AM
I am happy now. i was hoping it was at Marks again. what a great time last year. Count me in for sure. let me know what i can do to help out.

Kenny

ashaysathe
06-24-2010, 10:07 AM
let me know what i can do to help out.

Kenny

Come in a day before and we can build my fish room .. now that you are proficient at it

acroken
06-24-2010, 10:13 AM
Come in a day before and we can build my fish room .. now that you are proficient at it

i will just get there early, should only take 2 - 3 hours:D

ashaysathe
06-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Sounds good to me, Mark. :)

Hey Martha - how are you? I know we started conversation on the last thread. Do you want to plan some activity. I think we have time to plan for something

Kenny you are on. will hook up something

dpt8
06-24-2010, 12:45 PM
Hey Mark, Great time had by all last year.. Sounds like fun. Will be great to see you again Bro and the rest of the people. Looking forward to an auction too.. hehe David T

acroken
06-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Hey Martha - how are you? I know we started conversation on the last thread. Do you want to plan some activity. I think we have time to plan for something

Kenny you are on. will hook up something

lol, not to quote you or anything ashay but wasn't it you who kept saying "no more tanks, no room, no more tanks"?:D

ashaysathe
06-24-2010, 02:36 PM
lol, not to quote you or anything ashay but wasn't it you who kept saying "no more tanks, no room, no more tanks"?:D

I still say that I am not adding anything. I am modifying. Aint got no room Kenny. That is still true buddy.

acroken
06-24-2010, 02:41 PM
I still say that I am not adding anything. I am modifying. Aint got no room Kenny. That is still true buddy.
so you were serious:) sure, i will gladly give you a hand. what do you have in mind. You can pm me so not to take away from this NEDA thread.

Kenny

ashaysathe
06-24-2010, 02:45 PM
what do you have in mind.

Kenny

Not sure yet. Still figuring it out.

acroken
06-24-2010, 04:14 PM
Not sure yet. Still figuring it out.

good stuff my friend. just let me know and i will be there. have tools will travel:D

Moon
06-24-2010, 04:22 PM
End of July sounds great. I've trying to get to this event and something just comes up preventing me from getting there.
This time I will make it. I will bring some food items if US customs will let me.

2075turner
06-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Hey Joe,

As a person that goes across the border often, they don't like food going across:( You will have to get something on the states side.

mmorris
06-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Do you want to plan some activity. I think we have time to plan for something

We could do a little song and dance number. :)

Alok
06-24-2010, 10:53 PM
This will be my 2nd NEDA meeting if I am able to go. Hope it is the weekend of July 24th or 31st and not earlier. For my own selfish reasons, I would prefer CT (closer to me than PA) :o

Ashay and Kenny, if you need help, let me know. I guess I will just end up ogling at the Solomons though! :)

Martha, that's just too funny! :)

ashaysathe
06-24-2010, 10:53 PM
End of July sounds great. I've trying to get to this event and something just comes up preventing me from getting there.
This time I will make it. I will bring some food items if US customs will let me.

This time you have to make it Joe. I can understand not all is under control as much as we would like .. but lets hope for the best.

roclement
06-25-2010, 12:32 AM
If it's in August I can probably make it! If i do maybe some people from down south want to carpool!?

Rodrigo

2075turner
06-25-2010, 08:12 PM
This will be my 2nd NEDA meeting if I am able to go. Hope it is the weekend of July 24th or 31st and not earlier. For my own selfish reasons, I would prefer CT (closer to me than PA) :o

Ashay and Kenny, if you need help, let me know. I guess I will just end up ogling at the Solomons though! :)

Martha, that's just too funny! :)

For myself, up in Canada would work, lol:D

ashaysathe
06-26-2010, 10:53 AM

You are very welcome anytime Alok. I guess we both will look at the fish and have friend Kenny do the work ;)

korbi_doc
06-26-2010, 12:20 PM
:D Whoa Mark!! did I read "pig roast, fireworks, etal??" Boy, would I love to be able to get to that one!! Maybe, who knows, depends on health at this point!! The spirit is willin'!!

Everyone wanna do it at my place again? End of July sometime..

I would love to do a pig roast, raffle, auction, speakers and fireworks again. The Brisket an all the fixins. Everyone had such a great time last year, it wouldn't be hard to duplicate it. I for one would love to see the new members as well as the usual all get together for a great time.

I dont really wanna hog the summer meetin, but when NEDA puts their collective heads together like they did last year, It is an exceptional get together and an awsome time! :thumbsup:

BTW... the pools open! :D

If it's in August I can probably make it! If i do maybe some people from down south want to carpool!?

Rodrigo

"down south" Rodrigo!! I was down south in Jersey, but now I'm REALLY DOWN SOUTH!! Blast it, now all the fun is up NORTH!! You guys are driving me nuts!! But I'm game, if I can hold body & soul together, lol.....

Dottie (from the real south!!)

Moon
06-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Hey Joe,

As a person that goes across the border often, they don't like food going across:( You will have to get something on the states side.

Evelyn
They let me bring in cooked food. It's raw fruit & veg that they are concerned about.

Moon
06-26-2010, 02:19 PM
This time you have to make it Joe. I can understand not all is under control as much as we would like .. but lets hope for the best.

I will do my best.

GrillMaster
06-26-2010, 06:34 PM
As most of you know I dont have Discus at the moment but for the ones that attended last years summer meeting That wasn't really an issue. If you would rather have it elsewhere I completely understand!

I think that all will have a great time regardless... :)

I was thinking of doing the same sort of things. I would need help from the NEDA members to pull it off though, its only a month away. The dates are open as far as I am concerned. If people would like to do it in August, that would be fine by me. Would give us a lil more time to plan if thats the case.

We will add a new twist on this one though... Ashay and Martha will be doing a song and dance number. :D :D :D

I will go out and get more raffle items from the local lfs again and hope the NEDA members can come up with a few things to auction.

All we have to do is come up with a weekend that would accommodate everyone or as close as we can get to doing that. ;)

If anyone else would rather host, please feel free to sound off! :thumbsup:

ashaysathe
06-26-2010, 06:43 PM
I was thinking of doing the same sort of things. I would need help from the NEDA members to pull it off though, its only a month away. The dates are open as far as I am concerned. If people would like to do it in August, that would be fine by me. Would give us a lil more time to plan if thats the case.

Pick a date and lets do it. Last year we had it July 26th. July 31st Saturday is an option or August 7th Saturday. You pick a date as you are the host and give me a buzzz.. will plan it out..

Oh BTW - the dance number will be from Bollywood ;)

Oh can't wait for the pork and Al's homemade brew !!!!

2075turner
06-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Evelyn
They let me bring in cooked food. It's raw fruit & veg that they are concerned about.

Funny, they stopped me before so I never tried again. Just not worth the hassel.

GrillMaster
06-26-2010, 07:42 PM
Pick a date and lets do it. Last year we had it July 26th. July 31st Saturday is an option or August 7th Saturday. You pick a date as you are the host and give me a buzzz.. will plan it out..

Ashay...I was keepin a close eye on you last year and I didn't see one of Al's brews pass your lips my friend!! ;) :D :D

July 31st is my birthday so Aug 7th would work out good for me. What do you guys an gals think? The 14th is an option as well. Keep in mind this a weekend event and I have plenty of room for anyone wanting to stay that Sat night.

I will be pitchin a tent this year before it gets dark!! :D :D :D I also will be makin breakfast for anyone wanting to stay the weekend.

My son built a very nice fire pit up by the pool last month. Off to the side of where the tents were last year. We have been breaking it in since with smores being the top item on the menu! That will be used for breakfast Sun morning. :)

I will also inquire about prices at the local hotel/motel/Holiday Inn in case anyone would prefer that instead of stayin at my place

Chime in everyone an lets get the perverbial ball rolling!!

Moon
06-26-2010, 08:12 PM

I can't make it Aug 7th weekend. Any other weekend is OK with me.

Alok
06-26-2010, 08:19 PM
You are very welcome anytime Alok. I guess we both will look at the fish and have friend Kenny do the work ;)

Haha! LOL. Suits me fine, Kenny you ready? :D And it would be nice to see people do a Bollywood number :)

How about July 24th as an option?

2075turner
06-27-2010, 07:29 PM
Aug 7th my family and I may be able to do that weekend.

mmorris
06-27-2010, 09:27 PM

!!!!
I think with very little practice we could pull this off:
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?n=21&ei=utf-8&fr=slv8-mdp&fr2=tab-web&tnr=21&p=puttin+on+the+ritz+taco&vid=0001543585471&dt=1246559054&l=0&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fyts.video.search.yahoo.com%2Fima ge%2F206674bf1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvodpod.com%2Fwatch%2F1844916-taco-puttin-on-the-ritz&***=Taco+%E2%80%93++Puttin%E2%80%99++On+The++Ritz&sigr=11nsq45mr&newfp=1
We'd need to involve a few more of the Simply ladies, though. :)

acroken
06-28-2010, 07:41 AM
As most of you know I dont have Discus at the moment but for the ones that attended last years summer meeting That wasn't really an issue. If you would rather have it elsewhere I completely understand!

I think that all will have a great time regardless... :)

We will add a new twist on this one though... Ashay and Martha will be doing a song and dance number. :D :D :D

I will go out and get more raffle items from the local lfs again and hope the NEDA members can come up with a few things to auction.

All we have to do is come up with a weekend that would accommodate everyone or as close as we can get to doing that. ;)

If anyone else would rather host, please feel free to sound off! :thumbsup: Mark,
any time is good for me. i will plan anything i have going on around this gig. Let me know what you need and what i can do to help out. I am excited for this party:D

Haha! LOL. Suits me fine, Kenny you ready? :D And it would be nice to see people do a Bollywood number :)

How about July 24th as an option? I am always ready. just waiting on ashay to give me a idea of what his plans are:D Will be fun.

Kenny

brewmaster15
06-28-2010, 12:04 PM
Hi all

Looks like lots of enthusiasm here for a summer meeting at Marks. I'd suggest picking a date and moving it forward asap.

Unfortunately, My summer weekends are pretty booked up right now between weddings,family functions , and planned trips.....but I'll try and make it if I can.

Take care,
Al

2075turner
06-28-2010, 06:35 PM
I think with very little practice we could pull this off:
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?n=21&ei=utf-8&fr=slv8-mdp&fr2=tab-web&tnr=21&p=puttin+on+the+ritz+taco&vid=0001543585471&dt=1246559054&l=0&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fyts.video.search.yahoo.com%2Fima ge%2F206674bf1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvodpod.com%2Fwatch%2F1844916-taco-puttin-on-the-ritz&***=Taco+%E2%80%93++Puttin%E2%80%99++On+The++Ritz&sigr=11nsq45mr&newfp=1
We'd need to involve a few more of the Simply ladies, though. :)

lol Martha,

So who would be the lead in this case? Al, Ashay, Mark? Hummm

mlov1022
06-28-2010, 06:44 PM

RodrigoRod, I would possibly like to go. Maybe if Van is also interested, we can drive to you and go from there.

mmorris
06-29-2010, 09:03 AM
lol Martha,

The lead was made for Ashay. :D

brewmaster15
06-29-2010, 09:32 AM
lol Martha,

Absolutely Not Al.:)

-al

acroken
06-29-2010, 09:56 AM
Rod, I would possibly like to go. Maybe if Van is also interested, we can drive to you and go from there.

Marc,rod,van and bob. I am planning on driving so if you guys want to hook up we can make a road trip out of it. It depends what ashay has in mind when I will be traveling. Let's keep in touch and see what we can work out.
Kenny

ashaysathe
06-29-2010, 01:09 PM
Marc,rod,van and bob. I am planning on driving so if you guys want to hook up we can make a road trip out of it. It depends what ashay has in mind when I will be traveling. Let's keep in touch and see what we can work out.
Kenny

Thanks Kenny. I will send you what I have in mind.

ashaysathe
06-29-2010, 02:33 PM
So whats the date Mark?

jberg583
06-29-2010, 04:02 PM
I haven't seen anyone naysay the 31st...

Moon
06-29-2010, 04:14 PM
I haven't seen anyone naysay the 31st...

That suits me.

Alok
06-29-2010, 07:04 PM
I think our host (Mark) does not want 31st as it is his birthday :)

shawnhu
06-29-2010, 11:10 PM
I'm with Kenny, I'll plan everything else around this party!

Really hoping to see everyone from last time again, and then some!

2075turner
06-30-2010, 12:41 AM
I would believe that Mark would want the 31st for his birthday as well. I already have plans for that weekend, so I would be out for that day. So Mark, when is it?

GrillMaster
06-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Lo there all... :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Al is having a get together at his place on July 23rd. I wil hopefully be there. My birthday is the following weekend so lets make it August 14th and 15th. That will give us time to get everything together and do some planning. I am looking to do pretty much the same things as we did last year. Everything went excellent! I for one had a blast. I believe everyone else did too and this years event will be no exception. :D :D

I really want to see how many people are going to attend to warrant a pig roast. If we can get the same feed back we did last year, we will definately do it again!

I would also like to get a couple of guest speakers again for presentations so if anyone would like to volunteer please let me know. :)

I hope to do a raffle and auction again this year. The donations from everyone last year was overwhelmingly generous! Al and Martha pulled the auction off perfectly!!

The fireworks are going to be hit or miss for the middle of August I am afraid. Lets see how dry it is going to get. ;)

Also if anyone has any ideas about what they would like to see or do at this event please feel free to speak up... :thumbsup:

Let the planning begin!! ;) :D :D :D

BTW...If anyone would like to come over July 31st and help me celebrate my 50th by all means! My door is open for all of you guys anytime!! :D

tc

subcooler
07-01-2010, 12:32 AM

Ken,
Last year it took 5hr.'s from Jerseyshore(should have been 3)!

Still was well worth the trip!

Looking forward to returning again!

Peace,
Rob

ashaysathe
07-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Aug 14th is good. But can't stay.

acroken
07-01-2010, 10:16 AM
Ken,
Last year it took 5hr.'s from Jerseyshore(should have been 3)!

Still was well worth the trip!

Looking forward to returning again!

Peace,
Rob

Rob,
i was kidding Ashay on how long his racks were going to take to build. The summer traffic is tough.Last year i was luck because i got an early start, only took me 3 1/2 hours. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Kenny

ashaysathe
07-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Rob,
i was kidding Ashay on how long his racks were going to take to build. The summer traffic is tough.Last year i was luck because i got an early start, only took me 3 1/2 hours. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Kenny

No way buddy.. the racks need to be in place.. remember no room .. its small and sweet :D

jberg583
07-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Excellent! looking forward to meeting a lot of you:D August 14th/15th works perfect for me...

mlov1022
07-01-2010, 11:53 AM
KennyKenny, I won't be able to make 8/14, it is my Anniversary. Don't think the wife will want to spend that day talking Discus :mad:. Check with Van, he might want to go. Thanks for trying to include me though.

acroken
07-01-2010, 11:59 AM
Kenny, I won't be able to make 8/14, it is my Anniversary. Don't think the wife will want to spend that day talking Discus :mad:. Check with Van, he might want to go. Thanks for trying to include me though.

No way buddy.. the racks need to be in place.. remember no room .. its small and sweet :D

I think my plans have changed. i will probably go the day before and help my friend Ashay with his racks.

Kenny

Moon
07-01-2010, 12:30 PM
This is great. It's a long road trip for me but I'll be there.
Thanks Mark.

GrillMaster
07-01-2010, 09:32 PM

Ashay...I have a set of racks that would work great for your place! You can set (4) 40G breeders or (4) 75G tanks on them if ya want. $5 at the auction!! Free delivery... :D :D :D

See that way Kenny can drive Rob, Van. and Bob up. Course they would all have to stay the weekend... ;) Sorry you cant make it up this time Marc but Happy Anniversary to you and yours! :thumbsup:

This will also give you an extra night to practice your routine with Martha!! ;) :D :D

Dave it will be great to see you and Celeste again my friend! :) I know what you guys will be bringin... :D

Rod, Evelyn... Glad you guys can make it up and down again! :)

It will be great to meet you Joe!

Excellent! looking forward to meeting a lot of you:D August 14th/15th works perfect for me...

It will be great meetin ya! :bandana:

For those of you that are curious... Check out these two links! :)

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=72784

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=71069

tc

patrick richard
07-01-2010, 10:06 PM
I would love to be there again, but I will be on vacation. I hope everyone has a great time. If it's anything like last years, everyone will have the time of their lives. Everyone enjoy, and take lots of pictures.

Patrick

subcooler
07-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Rob,

Kenny

Kenny,
I should know better than jumping in after not reading the entire thread(been busy with heatwave & away from forum!) :o

Ashay-Best of luck with your fishroom!

Peace,
Rob

mmorris
07-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Dave it will be great to see you and Celeste again my friend! c

Celeste?! Celeste?!!! Dare I hope? Does it really mean - Celeste's Famous Party Mix?!!! :bounce:

Alok
07-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Mark, I should be able to make it. I hope I don't forget to wish you on the big day, but in case I do, Happy 50th! :)

GrillMaster
07-01-2010, 11:16 PM
I would love to be there again, but I will be on vacation. I hope everyone has a great time. If it's anything like last years, everyone will have the time of their lives. Everyone enjoy, and take lots of pictures.

Patrick

Bad timing Patrick! Sorry you wont make this one my friend but I am sure there will be lots a pics... :D

Ya gonna be at Al's on the 23rd? :)

GrillMaster
07-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Mark, I should be able to make it. I hope I don't forget to wish you on the big day, but in case I do, Happy 50th! :)

Thanks bud!! Hope to see you here!!! :)

dpt8
07-02-2010, 04:56 AM
Yeah, Happy 50th Grillmaster !! I'll be there with the goodies.. Martha, you are too much !! hehe Be great to see all !! Patrick my Bud. I am bumming you won't make it..

Can't wait..

ashaysathe
07-02-2010, 06:34 AM
Ashay...I have a set of racks that would work great for your place! You can set (4) 40G breeders or (4) 75G tanks on them if ya want. $5 at the auction!! Free delivery... :D :D :D

See that way Kenny can drive Rob, Van. and Bob up. Course they would all have to stay the weekend...

tc

This is perfect Mark. I am on for it. That I don't have to do all that thing that seems like building atomic reactors to me.

Can't wait for the roast and briskett ;)

I think my plans have changed. i will probably go the day before and help my friend Ashay with his racks.

Kenny

Kenny my friend seems like Bro Mark hit the nail on the head. Now you can be the lead to get folks from down South

Patrick

you will be missed Patrick. Enjoy your time and I hope to see you on the 23rd at Al's.

acroken
07-02-2010, 07:41 AM
This is perfect Mark. I am on for it. That I don't have to do all that thing that seems like building atomic reactors to me.

Can't wait for the roast and briskett ;)

Kenny my friend seems like Bro Mark hit the nail on the head. Now you can be the lead to get folks from down South

you will be missed Patrick. Enjoy your time and I hope to see you on the 23rd at Al's.

Mark always seems to come through:D Alright then. Road trip gearing up.I have room for 3 plus me. I am driving my truck this year so i do not have to strap tanks and stands to my roof like last year:) Mark, let me know what i can do to help out, looks like i will have some free time now.
Kenny

2075turner
07-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Mark always seems to come through:D Alright then. Road trip gearing up.I have room for 3 plus me. I am driving my truck this year so i do not have to strap tanks and stands to my roof like last year:) Mark, let me know what i can do to help out, looks like i will have some free time now.
Kenny

Well Kenny,

If you have some free time.....I have a fish room that needs some TLC;) It's in a bit of a disorganized mess these days, lol, well lets put it this way...I have tanks on the floor, lol

acroken
07-02-2010, 10:24 AM
Well Kenny,

If you have some free time.....I have a fish room that needs some TLC;) It's in a bit of a disorganized mess these days, lol, well lets put it this way...I have tanks on the floor, lol

if you were not another 7 hours away i would love to help you:D that would be one long ride for me. if you need some design ideas or room/rack drawings i can help that way. i am good like that

Kenny

2075turner
07-02-2010, 10:36 AM
if you were not another 7 hours away i would love to help you:D that would be one long ride for me. if you need some design ideas or room/rack drawings i can help that way. i am good like that

Kenny

Ah, something to talk about at the meeting;), lol I'll take the measurements and see what we can come up with. If anything this might get Norm in the mood to get going helping me out:(:D;)

Well, I'm off to work on the downstairs.....one of these days;) it will be done....then I will have to move, LOL

2075turner
07-02-2010, 10:38 AM
So Mark,

Will you be putting up the little tikes bouncy thing again this year? I will bring my kids if their passports come in....should be no problem though as it's a month away. Oh, I will be one of those pitching a tent 9-)

ashaysathe
07-02-2010, 11:04 AM
Seems like everybody is looking to get fish room built this time of the clock and it seems Kenny is default voluteered to help each and everyone.
Lets have a contest - what do u think -

What do you do: Bring your fish room sketches built in the last 6 months or to be built in the next 6 months - (get layouts) - the winner will be:
1. optimal usage of space
2. minimal construction/distruction of existing structure
3. better disaster recovery protocol
4. gallonage per sq feet
5. Scope for future expansion with the setup

These are my rough thoughts on evaluation criteria. Please let me know what you think as a good evaluation criteria can be and I will compile a final one and send it.

And "Mark - the Golden Jubilee Boy" chooses the winner (with surprise "prize")

acroken
07-02-2010, 11:20 AM
Seems like everybody is looking to get fish room built this time of the clock and it seems Kenny is default voluteered to help each and everyone.
Lets have a contest - what do u think -

What do you do: Bring your fish room sketches built in the last 6 months or to be built in the next 6 months - (get layouts) - the winner will be:
1. optimal usage of space
2. minimal construction/distruction of existing structure
3. better disaster recovery protocol
4. gallonage per sq feet
5. Scope for future expansion with the setup

These are my rough thoughts on evaluation criteria. Please let me know what you think as a good evaluation criteria can be and I will compile a final one and send it.

And "Mark - the Golden Jubilee Boy" chooses the winner (with surprise "prize")

i am in. i love a good contest

Kenny

ashaysathe
07-02-2010, 11:28 AM
i am in. i love a good contest

Kenny

Nice Kenny

Mark (as u would say): "em counten n'ya" ... Good i said "plans for the next 6 months" ;)

acroken
07-02-2010, 11:37 AM
Nice Kenny

Mark (as u would say): "em counten n'ya" ... Good i said "plans for the next 6 months" ;)
i do not want to be caught up in some technicality come voting time:D i think i am covered in both cases anyway. my plans are in the next 6 months and i am building now. Any other fine print i should be aware of Ashay;)

Kenny

GrillMaster
07-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Ashay... That rack will win the minimal constuction catagory hands down!! Expansion... Well just spend 4 hours and make another one. ;) :D

Or in your case another 20. :D :D :D

mmorris
07-02-2010, 11:44 PM
(with surprise "prize")

If the prize is some of Celeste's famous party mix, I'm in. :D

ockyra215
07-05-2010, 06:36 PM
I am on vacation right now but id like to go anyone from the new jersey delaware pannsylvannia region interested in carpooling?

GrillMaster
07-08-2010, 07:46 PM
I am on vacation right now but id like to go anyone from the new jersey delaware pannsylvannia region interested in carpooling?

Dave...I really hope you can find your up here bud!! You will have a great time! :)

Just a lil update for everyone.

Martha will be giving a presentation. I am looking for one more to give another. :)

Last years event included a few friends and neighbors and such. This years event will be strictly "SD" members (My family will be here though)... Remember this is a weekend event on 6 acres with plenty of room to pitch a tent and save a few bucks on hotel rooms! It also comes with a continental breakfast GrillMaster style. :D :D :D

For those that are coming that really dont want to camp out, this is the best place to go cost wise and it is a straight shot to my place. Several people elected to stay there vice camping out at my place.

The Flagship Inn an Suites
470 Gold Star Hwy
Groton, Ct

The phone # is (860)405-1111

You can reserve a room if you like. The other places are up there in price! Tourist season seems to make all the local hotels really proud of their rooms!!

I do however have a spare room that will sleep two, and a loft that will sleep 6 people comfortably! :)

Next order a biz... I am all for a pig roast but the brisket from last years event was cooked up by Chester's Bar-B-Que locally here in Groton. I actually bought the briskets and he was kind enough to smoke em for me. He caters events for $20 a head and it includes everything. I haven't talked to him yet but if you guys would prefer that let me know.

I for one would like the pig roast with the beer can chickens and all but I still need to get a hold of Josh and see if the 14th is available. We really need a lil more feed back to see which way we should go... :)

Last years event was funded by all the hard work from Martha, Al, Ashay, Patrick and myself inviting local clubs and lfs's who in turn donated an amazing amount of things for the raffle and auction. The members were not shy about bidding on anything either! :D

This event can exceed last years event if you all want it to! :thumbsup:

So lets liven this thread up! NEDA is in the planning mode! ;)

dpt8
07-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Hi Bro. If I had a choice, I liked the burgers and chicken and Celeste eats chicken.. Sorry to be a party pooper but don't go by me..

GrillMaster
07-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Hi Bro. If I had a choice, I liked the burgers and chicken and Celeste eats chicken.. Sorry to be a party pooper but don't go by me..

Dave... I am going to keep it simple this year. I'm going to have a few grills here and do what I do pretty good... Grill. :thumbsup:

I talked to Chet today and he will just smoke a few briskets for me again and I will grill everything else. Chicken (beer can), hamburgs and hot dogs. Maybe a few slabs of ribs. I will get a coors light keg again as well. I know Ashay will bring some Indian style chicken for the grill... ;) :D :D

If everyone would like to bring a side dish that would be great. :)

Some things we need are paper plates, plastic cups, side dishes like potato salad, macaroni salad, beans and we can always use ice... Whatever you all feel like bringing. Let me know what your gonna bring though. I would hate to have 20 lbs of just potato salad. :D :D :D

roclement
07-10-2010, 04:58 PM
so...what is the official date and time of the event? I hate catching up late for things!

Rodrigo

GrillMaster
07-10-2010, 05:15 PM
The 14th and 15th of Aug Rod. :)

roclement
07-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Thanks! If I was to come on one day only, what would be the big day? I can probably escape one day but two...tough!

Rodrigo

ashaysathe
07-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Aug 14th will be the day.

roclement
07-10-2010, 07:44 PM
The 14th it is, I'll try my best! So what time are we going to "erect" Ashay's fish room? This is going to be like a big Amish Farm Raising just like in Lancaster County...I have no mechanical skills but I can lift heavy things!

I hope I can make it!

Rodrigo

2075turner
07-10-2010, 08:40 PM
I would hate to have 20 lbs of just potato salad. :D :D :D

LOL Mark,

that's just too funny:D

I would think that will a nickname like "grillmaster" you would prefer to be doing some grilling:D

So is a Keg enough??? Hummmm......BEER:p

GrillMaster
07-10-2010, 10:30 PM
The 14th it is, I'll try my best! So what time are we going to "erect" Ashay's fish room? This is going to be like a big Amish Farm Raising just like in Lancaster County...I have no mechanical skills but I can lift heavy things!

I hope I can make it!

Rodrigo

I hope you can make it to this Amish (the hell with Ashay's fish room) get together as well Rod! ;) :D :D :D

Nothing heavy to lift, but if you can get a few beers in Ashay, ya might be liftin him... :D :D :D

LOL Mark

that's just too funny

I would think that will a nickname like "grillmaster" you would prefer to be doing some grilling

So is a Keg enough??? Hummmm......BEER

Yer so right...I am gonna show off that weekend! :thumbsup:

I really think that a keg is gonna be enough. We never floated the keg last year. :)

I can set up a beer pong table if ya want Evelyn. We will empty it then!.. ;) :D :D

2075turner
07-10-2010, 10:54 PM
I really think that a keg is gonna be enough. We never floated the keg last year. :)

I can set up a beer pong table if ya want Evelyn. We will empty it then!.. ;) :D :D

LOL Mark,

Back in the day I could handle such a challange...these days it's a hit and miss;) Especially the few days afterward for sure:)

Moon
07-11-2010, 12:16 PM
I'll bring some Sri Lankan patties. I'd like to get some idea as to how many will be attending.
Joe

ashaysathe
07-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Nothing heavy to lift, but if you can get a few beers in Ashay, ya might be liftin him... :D :D :D

hehehehe.. this is funny..

ockyra215
07-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Ill throw it out there again:D anyone from New Jersey southeastern Pa or delaware want to carpool I am up for the run! PM me if anyone is intersted Ill drive just pitch in for gas!

DiscusOnly
07-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Ill throw it out there again:D anyone from New Jersey southeastern Pa or delaware want to carpool I am up for the run! PM me if anyone is intersted Ill drive just pitch in for gas!

Dave,

Did you contact Kenny? I would carpool with you but it's just a little too far north for me. Wouldn't work as a 1 day trip and my juvies are starting to require more frequent wc (how are yours doing?).

Van

acroken
07-12-2010, 01:09 PM
David,
I am planning on going the morning of the 14th. i will be in touch as soon as i figure out what my plans are. my gf maybe coming also, just not sure how it is going to pan out. you are more then welcome to ride with me. I drive since i tend to get a little carried with auctions. i bought a truck just for this party:D

Kenny

ockyra215
07-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Van,The juvies are doing great! almost 2 1/2 inches. Kenny I am looking to get some stuff at the auction more on the livestock end.I have aquired a bunch of 55 gallon tanks anda 180 so i am looking for some stock I have some from Van and I have the reflection d from dan espinosa/wayne ng and i have 5 more from dan coming and i last month i got nine from Kenny.I am just looking for different stuff.But id love to tag along let me know.:D

GrillMaster
07-13-2010, 11:40 PM
I'll bring some Sri Lankan patties. I'd like to get some idea as to how many will be attending.
Joe

Ok Joe...What exactly are Sri Lankan patties again? :confused: :D :D

Ashay...You know I would do anything for you my friend!! John an I will be up on the 23rd with the stand and bring it to yer place after we wrap things up at Al's... :)

Moon
07-14-2010, 07:44 PM
SL patties are curried meat or fish wrapped in pastry and deep fried. Great snack and goes well with beer. A little spicy.

GrillMaster
07-16-2010, 10:12 PM
SL patties are curried meat or fish wrapped in pastry and deep fried. Great snack and goes well with beer. A little spicy.

That sounds great Joe!! I myself like spicy. My wife brought home a diversified assortment of peppers that I am going to grill and make a salsa with as well. :)

GrillMaster
07-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know I wont be on "SD" till Tues. The wife and I are going out of town for a little get away. See ya when we get back. :)

Moon
07-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know I wont be on "SD" till Tues. The wife and I are going out of town for a little get away. See ya when we get back. :)

Have a great time.

GrillMaster
07-20-2010, 07:35 PM
David,
I am planning on going the morning of the 14th. i will be in touch as soon as i figure out what my plans are. my gf maybe coming also, just not sure how it is going to pan out. you are more then welcome to ride with me. I drive since i tend to get a little carried with auctions. i bought a truck just for this party:D

Kenny

Gonna put everyone in the truck bed? ;) :D :D :D

Hey Kenny..If your GF is gonna come, we can accommodate!! You know I have extra rooms! :)

So now that ya bought a truck to haul off auction and raffle items just for this lil get together, lemme see what I can come up with... <scratchin chin> ;) :D :D :D

GrillMaster
07-20-2010, 07:40 PM
Have a great time.

Was alot of fun Joe!! Manhattan was a lil warm, well actaually very hot this last wekend... We persevered though. :sun: :) :)

ashaysathe
07-21-2010, 03:18 PM
Was alot of fun Joe!! Manhattan was a lil warm, well actaually very hot this last wekend... We persevered though. :sun: :) :)

As long as you had fun GrillMaster.. thats all that matters.

acroken
07-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Gonna put everyone in the truck bed? ;) :D :D :D

Hey Kenny..If your GF is gonna come, we can accommodate!! You know I have extra rooms! :)

So now that ya bought a truck to haul off auction and raffle items just for this lil get together, lemme see what I can come up with... <scratchin chin> ;) :D :D :D
no room in the bed for anything else,i plan on buying a lot:D I will see as we get closer if my gf is coming along. I really do appreciate the offer. I know you will be disappointed with me...I bought a Dodge;) I'll be in touch to see what is needed and if i can do anything to help out with the party:D i am really looking forward to this.

Kenny

GrillMaster
07-21-2010, 09:15 PM
As long as you had fun GrillMaster.. thats all that matters.

We always have fun when the wife an I go to Manhattan. :) I love the city!! The only draw back with the whole trip was the money we spent to go up to empire state building. I had never done it before, and will never ever do it again!! (We always went up to the twin towers for the laser shows) The Empire state building was the biggest waste of money I have ever dug into my wallet to pay!! Long story, but please save yer money you guys!! Other than that it was fantastic!!

Time Square, a midnight carraige ride through Central Park, Off Broadway show about the "Perfect Crime"...Dinner at Planet Hollywood...The street markets. (my wife an I's favorite thing to do) Can buy great stuff for the kids and grandkids for pretty cheap and the food is phenomenal!!. :)

We are going to go back right after Labor day when its a lil cooler...If anyone would like to go send a PM and we can make some plans. :thumbsup:

no room in the bed for anything else,i plan on buying a lot:D I will see as we get closer if my gf is coming along. I really do appreciate the offer. I know you will be disappointed with me...I bought a Dodge;) I'll be in touch to see what is needed to this.

Kenny

Are youi kiddin me Kenny? The truck I had before the accident was a Dodge 2500! Loved that truck! Was the perfect truck for me till it got rudely plowed into by some inebriated broads right before I was suppose to plow the storm the next day... :angry:

I just got the Chevy 3500 4X4 for a steal!! I wish it wouldn't have come to that but it did. :( To be perfectly honest, I really dont like the truck. I put up with it cause I have to but I would really like the Dodge back!! Was a lot less hassle for me... :)

Anyways...Cant wait to cya again my friend! :D

ashaysathe
07-21-2010, 09:41 PM
What an amazing way to spend the time Mark. Well Done. Really nice. I love Manhattan.. Grew up in Bombay so I am a city boy.. I love places where there are more people than trees.
Last time I was in the city we had lunch at the famous Carnegie Deli.. for the sake of it.

GrillMaster
07-22-2010, 12:08 AM
What an amazing way to spend the time Mark. Well Done. Really nice. I love Manhattan.. Grew up in Bombay so I am a city boy.. I love places where there are more people than trees.
Last time I was in the city we had lunch at the famous Carnegie Deli.. for the sake of it.

So Ashay, lets talk about a weekend in the city my friend with you and yours an mine...!! :thumbsup:

ashaysathe
07-22-2010, 10:44 AM
So Ashay, lets talk about a weekend in the city my friend with you and yours an mine...!! :thumbsup:

Indeed. At the first opportunity ...

ashaysathe
07-24-2010, 11:41 PM
Thanks Mark for the stand. Its big.. very big and very nice. I will put it to good work.

GrillMaster
07-25-2010, 12:57 PM
Thanks Mark for the stand. Its big.. very big and very nice. I will put it to good work.

I am just glad you will be able to use it my friend! Hope to see fry in the breeder tanks soon! :)

GrillMaster
07-25-2010, 12:59 PM
A lil update...

I have been trying various buffalo wing recipes for the last couple years. Well actually my son in law and I have. We both tried a couple of different things again yesterday and I think we have a keeper! These have officially been added to the menu for the 14th. Brisket, beer can chickens, hamburgs, hot dogs and macaroni salad are also on the menu so far.

Martha mentioned that she will put some of her discus in the auction.

I have a couple of things as well.

Things we will need are various side dishes, paper plates, plastic cups, ice, chips, soda etc... If you can let me know what you will be bringing, I can start planning the tables, chairs and canopies. :thumbsup:

My number is (860)984-9012 if you would like to give me a call.

tc

dpt8
07-25-2010, 04:19 PM
Mark, Put me down for pasta salad, cucmber sandwiches and Celeste's party mix !! OK ? Need soda ??

GrillMaster
07-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Mark, Put me down for pasta salad, cucmber sandwiches and Celeste's party mix !! OK ? Need soda ??

Sounds great Dave! I love the cuc sandwiches and everyone loves Celeste's party mix! Would make a good raffle item!! ;) :D :D :D

You really dont have to bring soda Dave unless there is a particular type you and Celeste would like to drink. :) There are alot of people coming that will be happy to bring soda.

tc

GrillMaster
07-26-2010, 02:28 PM
I went by Fin an Feather this morning and the gang will be here again this year. They said they will bring all sorts of stuff for the raffle, though they didn't mention what the stuff was going to be. I am sure we wont be disappointed. :)

They are also interested in setting up a discus tank in the shop and buying from some of the members here that were breeding. I mentioned that I would work for them thru the winter and hopefully get them aquainted with the proper care of discus. Maybe setting up a planted show tank as well. They wanted me to start today since they were interviewing for a fish room person. Just dont have the time at the moment though. :(

mmorris
07-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Mark, Put me down for ... Celeste's party mix !!

Whew!!! :D

GrillMaster
07-26-2010, 11:36 PM
Whew!!! :D

Yer gonna have to buy raffle tickets woman!! ;) :D :D :D

mmorris
07-27-2010, 12:04 AM
For the party mix?!!! :shocked2:

GrillMaster
07-28-2010, 09:11 PM
For the party mix?!!! :shocked2:

As a matter a fact...Celeste will ya make some extra if ya have a chance... I would love to raffle off a few of that special mix that u make!! :D :D :D

50/50... :)

GrillMaster
07-28-2010, 09:20 PM
Another item is gonna be added to the menu you guys... I make some pretty good (Texas style) pinto beans! Not to toot my own horn but they are pretty amazing! Goes great with brisket and pretty much everthing else we are gonna have.

My daughter has perfected the ultimate mac an cheese. A lil combination of bacon, onions, flour an garlic for the rue... A combination of a few cheeses etc... That will also be on the menu. :D :D :D

ashaysathe
07-28-2010, 09:28 PM
My daughter has perfected the ultimate mac an cheese. A lil combination of bacon, onions, flour an garlic for the rue...

Can I get one bowl no bacon with crispy top .. please.. I am not a mac and cheese fan but a small bowl with crispy on the top (nice brown ) will be nice. And spicy buffalo wings with it.. perfect!!!!

GrillMaster
07-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Can I get one bowl no bacon with crispy top .. please.. I am not a mac and cheese fan but a small bowl with crispy on the top (nice brown ) will be nice. And spicy buffalo wings with it.. perfect!!!!

Well the mac an cheese is my daughters thing. The thing with the bacon is it makes the whole dish! It would be like makin clam chowder without the clams sort of speakin. ;)

The buffalo wings I promise will be spicy! :D :D :D

2075turner
07-29-2010, 10:46 AM
Mark,

I'm drooling already...:D

Just thinking of all those calories is making me gain weight already too:mad:

Got the kids passports in yesterday;) Now just waiting on Vegas to have her pups to see if I can go:( She's getting quite big...

Moon
07-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Don't worry guys. I'll look after the spicy stuff. SL food isvery spicy.

jberg583
07-29-2010, 03:50 PM
Mark,

I'm thinking about bringing some steak if there is room on the Grill. Also I can bring my grill or grills, I have charcoal and gas. let me know if you want me to pick up soda/chips/ice or anything else...

GrillMaster
07-30-2010, 09:50 PM
Mark,

I'm drooling already...:D

Just thinking of all those calories is making me gain weight already too:mad:

Got the kids passports in yesterday;) Now just waiting on Vegas to have her pups to see if I can go:( She's getting quite big...

Take her for a long bumpy ride Evelyn!! Maybe castor oil? ;) :D :D :D

I'm thinking about bringing some steak if there is room on the Grill. Also I can bring my grill or grills, I have charcoal and gas. let me know if you want me to pick up soda/chips/ice or anything else

John... How can anyone say no to anyone offering to bring steak my friend! :D :D :D I may take you up on the grill though. The gas one... Can never have to many grills! I am actually thinking of getting a new one. Its been a few years since I've bought one. This is definately a good excuse. :thumbsup:

2075turner
07-30-2010, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=GrillMaster;668883]Take her for a long bumpy ride Evelyn!! Maybe castor oil? ;) :D :D :D

LOL Mark

She's giving me those big puppy eyes lately..."why mom??? why do I let him do this to me look"
Just found some ticks on her, so that didn't make my day:mad:
They seem to be bad around here this year. All three of my dogs have them:mad::mad::mad:

fishorama
07-31-2010, 05:56 PM
I'd love to come, sounds like a blast! I don't know if I can make it yet, anniversary weekend but after 33 years maybe we can celebrate the next week LOL.

Grillmaster Mark, how much notice do you need? Just me for the Sat daytrip. I make kick**s hummus, pretty good guacamole &/or mediterrean pasta salad, or whatever, cookies?. Can bring red wine, not much on beer unless it's homemade or Guinness-like, &/or cherry shrimp & lace java fern, moss & rotala rotundifolia if there's any interest.

Nancy

roclement
07-31-2010, 06:21 PM
So...is there cigar smoking at this meeting???

I have cleared my weekend schedule and will make it up there!!! But wait! It gets better! I am dragging Bob with me!!! It is a major pain to have to get that guy away from his fish in the weekend but I have confirmation he is making the trip with me!!! His wife told me...

I wanted to bring cigars (if that is ok?) and wine (red & white)...oh and also Bob!
I have no idea what Bob wants to bring but it better be good or else he is walking back!

For those of you that haven't seen it yet, I am selling my Fire Red pair and if I sell it to someone in at the meeting, I will deliver, and donate $50 to the event!

See you all there!

Rodrigo

mmorris
07-31-2010, 10:14 PM
Hey Nancy! It would be nice to see you again!

BOBT00LS
07-31-2010, 11:35 PM
So...is there cigar smoking at this meeting???

I have cleared my weekend schedule and will make it up there!!! But wait! It gets better! I am dragging Bob with me!!! It is a major pain to have to get that guy away from his fish in the weekend but I have confirmation he is making the trip with me!!! His wife told me...

I wanted to bring cigars (if that is ok?) and wine (red & white)...oh and also Bob!
I have no idea what Bob wants to bring but it better be good or else he is walking back!

For those of you that haven't seen it yet, I am selling my Fire Red pair and if I sell it to someone in at the meeting, I will deliver, and donate $50 to the event!

See you all there!

Rodrigo

Yes Im coming to the big event at Marks and Rod is correct when he says its tough to get me away from the fish on the weekend as thats when everyone comes by to pick up their fry. I'll be there but if anyone notices that myself and Mark arent around, dont check the casino up the street as we wont be there right Mark:thumbsup:
So what should I bring ? Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Bob

GrillMaster
08-01-2010, 06:35 PM
They seem to be bad around here this year. All three of my dogs have them

I have been pretty lucky with my dog! I use Advance flea and tick stuff from the vet. Works pretty good!! I pull em off me all the time though. LOL

Nancy feel free to bring whatever you would like! :) I am sure the plants and shrimp will find a good home!! :D

Thats great Rod! Will be great seein you and Bob again. Of course cigar smoking is allowed!! Encouraged even!! I am sure Al will have a couple with him as well... :D :D Have a safe trip up u guys!

Bob is right though... Dont check the casino!! ;) :D :D :D

I am sure it will be a great time!! :thumbsup:

shawnhu
08-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Hey Mark,

What time to what time is this event running? As fate would have it, I'm booked for later Sat evening and will need to be bolting to get back to NYC by 7PM. Most likely will need to leave your place 6PM, sharp. Not sure if there's a schedule set yet, but was wondering what I might be missing out on if I need to jet at 6PM.

Either way, looking forward to seeing everyone again, even if it's for a short while.

-Shawn

GrillMaster
08-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Hey Mark,

What time to what time is this event running? As fate would have it, I'm booked for later Sat evening and will need to be bolting to get back to NYC by 7PM. Most likely will need to leave your place 6PM, sharp. Not sure if there's a schedule set yet, but was wondering what I might be missing out on if I need to jet at 6PM.

Either way, looking forward to seeing everyone again, even if it's for a short while.

-Shawn

Hey Shawn... It starts around noon and lasts till everyone feels like leaving pretty much! :D :D :D

I dont know that you would miss anything after 6:00 cept maybe the food, drink and socializing. Maybe the fire works... ;) :D :D :D

Look forward to seein ya! :thumbsup:

daviddave
08-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Yes Im coming to the big event at Marks and Rod is correct when he says its tough to get me away from the fish on the weekend as thats when everyone comes by to pick up their fry. I'll be there but if anyone notices that myself and Mark arent around, dont check the casino up the street as we wont be there right Mark:thumbsup:
So what should I bring ? Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Bob

hello where is the meeting and what day is it and address thanks

GrillMaster
08-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Sorry bout that! For those that will be attending for the first time the addy is:

293 Al Harvey Rd
Stonington, Ct.

My phone # in case anyone gets lost is (860)984-9012.

It's really easy to find right off I-95 exit 91. If you are coming from Mass or RI, its a left at the bottom of the exit ramp. This will bring you back over the hwy. Al Harvey is the second right.

Coming from the south its a right at the end of the ramp. :)

daviddave
08-06-2010, 10:42 PM
hello what day is the meeting thanks

BOBT00LS
08-07-2010, 09:48 AM
Well we are one week out and Im looking for some feedback. Rod and I are considering bringing 6 Stendker Fire Red Fry to the meeting for auction and donating the proceeds. Im estimating they should be about 1.25 -1.5 inches by then and looking great. Let us know what you think.

For those attending wanting to purchase some we can bring them along. We usually sell them for $10 each but for the summer get together they will be $8.00 each. We also have the Proven Stendker Fire Red pair (parents of these fry) for sale and if anyone wishes to purchase them we can bring them along also for the reduced summer get together price of $350. Send PM's if your interested.

Bob

GrillMaster
08-09-2010, 07:25 AM
Bob! Thats very generous of you and Rod!! :thumbsup:

See you guys Saturday... :)

roclement
08-09-2010, 05:01 PM
We will be there!

Rodrigo

ashaysathe
08-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Slight detour in plans from my side. I got a "last minute" invite for a ritual at a friends house that apparantly (using this as technical term) cannot avoid.
I will still be there but be there around 3 PM. I will be there for rest of the evening.

If you need "My Book" let me know ;)

brewmaster15
08-11-2010, 01:14 PM
Hi all,

I'll be there as well for a bit.....anyone that wants me to bring them Freeze dried Blackworms (http://www.aquaticsuppliers.com/Freeze-dried-foods_c2.htm) or Frozen Beefheart/seafood mix ($16 lb) Let me know by Pm ...Thanks !

-al

GrillMaster
08-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Looks like everything is shaping up pretty good for this weekend! The canopies, tables and chairs are reserved and will be picked up either Friday afternoon or Sat morning.

I will pick up the keg of Heineken Friday afternoon and have it on ice. Four briskets will be picked up from Chesters BBQ Saturday morning.

There will be 4 grills here Saturday. Hamburgs an hotdogs on one of them, 5 beer can chickens on another. Steaks on the 3rd grill and 5 or 6 racks of ribs on the 4th.

We will also be getting out the turkey fryer for the buffalo wings at some point.

The sides I have so far is Mac and cheese and pinto beans, along with the other sides that various people are bringing. I believe we will have plenty of food! :thumbsup:

Items we still need are plastic cups, paper plates, plastic cutlery, napkins and ice. If you can help out in this dept. please send a PM so I dont go out and get them myself. :)

Martha will be giving a presentation at some point. I will leave that up to her as far as the time factor.

As far as the auction and raffle items. I got a last minute call from the local LFS, the ones that were here last year and donated the two breeder tanks. They said they wont be able to make it this year or donate do to the economy being the way it is. :( I will try and obtain a couple of things but with everything else I have to do before this weekend, I dont know if I will have the time.

Anyways... I am on my way up to New Hampshire in just a little bit to get the Sat night show in order. ;) :D :D :D

Again, if anyone has any questions, feel free to give me a ring... (860)984-9012.

Everyone drive safe!! See ya on Saturday... :D :D :D

tc

roclement
08-11-2010, 03:35 PM
I can bring disposables, how many people should I plan for? PLates, cutlery, napkins, and cups. We are stopping at Ahsays first so should be there around 1:30ish, is that OK?

Rodrigo

ashaysathe
08-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Ahsays

Ashay

2075turner
08-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Ashay

:D

roclement
08-11-2010, 06:11 PM
I stand corrected sir: ASHAY

Man...tough crowd here! :)

Rodrigo

2075turner
08-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Well, I hate to do this but I may have to back out...:(

Too many things going on around here that I don't think I can make the time to cruise down with the family for the weekend....:(

Well, I will try but....:(

Where has this summer gone:confused::confused::confused:

fishorama
08-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Is anyone bringing desserts? I'd hate to have to try & wrestle Celeste's sweet party mix away from Martha, LOL, but she better share. Should I make brownies or cookies, spice cake?

mmorris
08-11-2010, 07:33 PM
I'd hate to have to try & wrestle Celeste's sweet party mix away from Martha, LOL, but she better share. ?

Don't hold your breath. :smash:

Moon
08-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Sorry guys I have to back out this time. Another important commitment this weekend.
The SL patties will have to wait for the next time.

fishorama
08-11-2010, 08:23 PM
SL patties were a major draw LOL, I'm sorry you can't make it.

fishorama
08-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Don't hold your breath. :smash:
I'm pretty sure I outweigh you,:p :wave:

dpt8
08-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Hi Folks, Celeste went shopping for ingredients today for her special party mix LOL !! Celeste says "Hi" to all the fans.. haha You folks are toooo funny !! See ya all Saturday !! David T

ashaysathe
08-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Man...tough crowd here! :)

Rodrigo

heheehe.. paz fora.. buddy.

GrillMaster
08-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Well... Just got back from NH. To all the guys an gals that watched the night show last year... It wasn't to bad but I can honestly tell ya Sat nights show this year will blow it completely away!! I went to a different place than I did last year. Its actually a mile up the road from the other place. My wife saw the sign and told me to stop at the other place first. Very good move!! The guy must have been in a real generous mood. He was giving me things like he was goin outta buisness! For the same price, I got three times as much with a couple of the big boys thrown in which I didn't have last year. This years will be bigger and better!! I am definately gonna have to warn the neighbors... :D :D :D

I can bring disposables, how many people should I plan for? PLates, cutlery, napkins, and cups. We are stopping at Ahsays first so should be there around 1:30ish, is that OK?

Rodrigo

That sounds great Rod! Thanks bud... There might be as many as 40 people here. :)

Hope you can drag yerselves away from the front of Ashay's tanks!! ;) :D :D :D

We prolly wont be eating till around 5:00 or so but the buffalo wings might be gone. :D

Well, I hate to do this but I may have to back out...

Too many things going on around here that I don't think I can make the time to cruise down with the family for the weekend....

Well, I will try but....

Oh NOOOO... This is one get together you really wanna make if you can swing it Evelyn! :)

I completely understand if you cant though. Maybe... ;)

]Is anyone bringing desserts? I'd hate to have to try & wrestle Celeste's sweet party mix away from Martha, LOL, but she better share. Should I make brownies or cookies, spice cake?

No one has offered dessert yet Nancy cept for Celeste's party mix. Thats not really a dessert though but an all day long staple! :D

We are going to hide some as soon as Dave and Celeste show up anyways. ;) :D :D :D

Sorry guys I have to back out this time. Another important commitment this weekend.

Joe...Sorry you cant make it bud! This years event will be a lil better than last years I think!

Hi Folks, Celeste went shopping for ingredients today for her special party mix LOL !! Celeste says "Hi" to all the fans...

Hi ya Celeste!!! :wave:

acroken
08-12-2010, 08:28 AM
well guys i will not make this one. i am very bummed about it. I have to keep my priorities straight. I know everyone who attends will have a great time. Marks place is the perfect location for these summer meetings. Have fun and a few cold ones for me. I will be full of saw/insulation dust and sweating down my basement:D

Kenny

2075turner
08-12-2010, 09:59 AM
I will try Mark. May not be with the hubby and kids....someone has to take care those cute little pups and fry in the house plus all my projects that I have on the go....

ashaysathe
08-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Evelyn you should try and come.

Bummer Kenny.. would have been nice to meet the "newly engaged" Acroken.

Rod and Bob - we are still on. Will be lot of fun. I will have my discus behave.

Can't wait Mark will be a lot of fun .. few more days..

mmorris
08-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Mark seems to have roped me into presenting on discus breeding. It should make for some interesting discussion, since we all have different approaches. We have a computer and a projector, but we need a screen. Does anyone have one they can bring along?

mmorris
08-12-2010, 04:55 PM
I have some blue sapphires that are almost two inches. If anyone would like to buy some let me know and I can bring them along. $18 each, $16 each for 10 or more.

GrillMaster
08-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Kenny!!! I have to say I am a lil bummed ya cant make it as well bud but I understand priorities... :)

And I was gonna pick yer brain as far as my water situation goes... ;) :D :D

Evelyn... Congrats on the new pups an fry woman!! I hope you can make it down!! :)

We need a screen, does anyone have one they can bring along?

I have a sheet!! ;) :D :D :D

scolley
08-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Mark seems to have roped me into presenting on discus breeding. It should make for some interesting discussion, since we all have different approaches.Darn! I'm on vacation and cannot make the meeting, but honest-to-goodness, I HATE to miss that presentation! I'm sure it will be outstanding. :-)

Knock 'em dead Martha!

And will somebody please take notes...

GrillMaster
08-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Darn! I'm on vacation and cannot make the meeting, but honest-to-goodness, I HATE to miss that presentation! I'm sure it will be outstanding. :-)

Knock 'em dead Martha!

And will somebody please take notes...

Steve!! What ya been up to my friend? (Damn Reefer) ;) :D :D :D

Listen my friend...I hope Maureen, the kids an yerself have a great time on Block Island! We will catch up bud... You have my number... :thumbsup:

GrillMaster
08-13-2010, 12:21 AM
I just wanna take the time and apoligize to Dave Rose! I kinda of stole the thread from him from the start. He was wanting to host this get together... Me...I was thinking an annual event at my place. :(

I hope Dave will host the fall event! I will bring my grill to PA. and let Dave be the host as long as he will let me do the grillin!! :D :D :D

Disgirl
08-13-2010, 02:39 PM
I hope you all have a great time and like last year, someone please take pictures! And someone please tell me what this famous party mix has in it? Candy?
Barb:D

David Rose
08-13-2010, 02:59 PM
I just wanna take the time and apoligize to Dave Rose! I kinda of stole the thread from him from the start. He was wanting to host this get together... Me...I was thinking an annual event at my place. :(

I hope Dave will host the fall event! I will bring my grill to PA. and let Dave be the host as long as he will let me do the grillin!! :D :D :D

No worries Mark! I was just happy to get the ball rolling and I'm sure this meeting will be a blast! Can't wait to see the aftermath posts and pics from you ladies and gents able to attend.

Have an awesome time and one of these times I'll make it because I'm determined to get some of Martha's BS juvies!!!! :D

brewmaster15
08-13-2010, 08:18 PM
Hey Everyone,

Tomarrows the big day..I really hope to see everyone tomarrow...Talking with Mark earlier he has pulled all the stops out on this one...it looks like its going to be one awesome time.

You don't want to miss this one.

-al

GrillMaster
08-13-2010, 08:53 PM
Everything is all set here pretty much. Just a lil runnin around to do in the morning. Pickin up the keg and ice and a few other odds and ends... :)

Everyone have a safe trip and we will cya tomarrow!! :thumbsup:

tc

brewmaster15
08-13-2010, 08:59 PM
Change of Plans here for me Mark.. I'll be there for the Long Haul and Pitchin a tent tomarrow...so I'd like to make my breakfast reservations for one for Sunday am.

Thanks Bud.

-al

GrillMaster
08-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Change of Plans here for me Mark.. I'll be there for the Long Haul and Pitchin a tent tomarrow...so I'd like to make my breakfast reservations for one for Sunday am.

Thanks Bud.

-al

SWEET!!!!!!! Brew... :thumbsup: You just made my night my friend!!! :D :D :D

I have a couple of Ashton VSG's with our name on it! ;) :D :D :D

BTW... Everyone bring your swimmin stuff!! :)

mmorris
08-14-2010, 10:32 AM

Thanks Bud.

-al

Good! We have an auctioneer. :D

brewmaster15
08-14-2010, 11:00 AM
Good! We have an auctioneer. :D

Nope....I did my time last year.:D This meeting is my Vacation from Obligation!:D

-al

2075turner
08-14-2010, 01:57 PM
Hope everyone will have a blast. I'm bummed I couldn't go. Too many things going on to tear myself away.

Cheer though:)

I'm with you in spirit....;)

shawnhu
08-15-2010, 01:08 AM
WOW! What a great time at the meeting! Mark and his family, as usual, were great hosts! Couldn't have asked for a better day, great food amongst great people. The turn-out was lower than usual this time, but by no means was it any less fun, or less informative.

It's my honor to post some of the pictures captured at this great event!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=207140&id=583901961&l=4ff109fdb1

2075turner
08-15-2010, 06:54 AM
Cool

Looks like everyone was enjoying themselves:)

Next year I will be there for sure!

Jennie
08-15-2010, 07:16 AM
looks like it! names to faces though?? Sure wish we had those meetings here:(

David Rose
08-15-2010, 08:25 AM
Okay attendees...what three new things did you learn at this meeting? :D

dpt8
08-15-2010, 08:28 AM
It was a great time Mark !! Celeste party mix was a big hit.... hehe Great to see all our friends that could make it.. Hey Al, Watch out for that Cigar !!! Great food, friends, info presentation from Martha with input from all and meeting.. Sorry I couldn't stay for the fireworks but I bet they were awesome. Thanks Mark. Can't say enough good things about the day !!

fishorama
08-15-2010, 08:56 AM
I had a great time! Thank you to Mark & the entire Grillmaster family. It was very fun to meet some more Simply folks, talking fish & eating great food on a perfect day! Martha's talk /discussion on breeding was informative, entertaining & a little scary to the uninitiated.

And the fireworks were fabulous!!!

subcooler
08-15-2010, 09:04 AM
Glad to hear that all had a great day!

Due to prior obligations , I was unable to make it.

I'm sure that the food & fellowship was great @ Mark's

Peace,
Rob

fishorama
08-15-2010, 09:07 AM
As to David's 3 things I learned: Mark truly is the Grillmaster, Ashay is NOT the Auctionmaster, & Rod may be the Cigarmaster.

ashaysathe
08-15-2010, 10:13 AM
THANKS MARK FOR AN AWESOME AWESOME EVENING :balloon::balloon::balloon:

I cannot ask for anything more. Everything about it was memorable. I will post photos and fireworks video later in the day.

THANKS AGAIN !!!

David Rose
08-15-2010, 10:21 AM
As to David's 3 things I learned: Mark truly is the Grillmaster, Ashay is NOT the Auctionmaster, & Rod may be the Cigarmaster.

ROFLMAO....:D all very important in their own right.

brewmaster15
08-15-2010, 10:39 AM
HI all,
First let me say Kudos to Mark and His Family! They definetly put together a great time for everyone...:)

Our turn out this year was a tad smaller than normal, but The conversations were great and the people stellar ! Glad to have been able to make it and to see everyone again.

Just a great time all around.

Shawn thanks for the pictures! They definetly capture the the spirit of the day. Rod, thanks for the cigars my friend.

Our auction may have been small this time around , But I did great there... came home with a ton of plants, endlers, cherry shrimp, and some of Bob Tools/Rods Super Red Sapphires;):D

-al

roclement
08-15-2010, 11:54 AM
Mark you and your family & friends are truly awesome people!!! Thank you so much and please add rocketeer to your screen name here because that fireworks display was awesome!!!

Ashay, thanks for having us over at your house earlier, your family and fish are great, you must post pictures of your wilds more often! Your son's breeding presentation was priceless!

I had a blast and even the long drive and traffic on the way back are not enough to hinder the day, what a great group of people and a perfect day! Good food, good friends, good time! I did great at the auction with a highlight on the cord organizer! What a useful item!!! :)

When is the next one???? :)

I'll post pictures later on today!

Rodrigo

roclement
08-15-2010, 03:39 PM
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0160.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0162.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0163.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0164.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0169.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0174.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0175.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0176.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0177.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0179.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0180.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0181.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0183.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0184.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0186.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0185.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0187.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0191.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0192.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0193.jpg
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx248/rodclement/Meeting/IMG_0195.jpg

Rodrigo

ockyra215
08-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Ok looks like you all had a blast what did I miss other than marthas juvies?Lets here it so this way I can definetly make it to the next one.
What was in the auction what fish were for sale or auctioned off.........:D

BOBT00LS
08-15-2010, 11:27 PM
I have to take a moment to thank Mark and his family for opening up their home for us. I know alot was put into planning this and what an outstanding job they did. Mark is the greatest host and you can see how much he loves doing it. With 4 grills going there was more then enough top notch grilled foods which included sirloins, brisket, beer can chickens, ribs, burgers, dogs and let not forget those amazing chicken wings. It was a great day with alot of side discus conversations going on before Martha gave her presentation which turned out to be a group discussion on breeding. I think something may have been learned by all especially when Al talked. Theday can easily be summarized by saying, great weather, friends and food. Thanks !

Bob

David Rose
08-16-2010, 08:29 AM
I recognize a few obvious folks from the pics....too bad we didn't have names to go with to know our SD family a little better. Maybe someone could jump in to share.

Definitely looks like a good time was had by all. Wish I could have been there Mark to enjoy the festivities and finally meet some of the great folks and minds of SD! Kudos to you Mark for all your exceptional effort and talents to put this together bud. Any tank shots?

GrillMaster
08-16-2010, 12:15 PM
My wife and I want to thank everyone who attended! I think everyone had a great time, I know we did. The weather was perfect. The food was really good though there was way to much of it!! The keg is still half full as well. I think alot of people missed an incredible time.

I would also like to thank the NEDA members and my son in law who donated to the auction. Some very nice fish from Bob, Rod and Martha! Celeste's party mix which inspired a pretty heavy bidding war between Rod and Martha! Martha had no intentions of letting up though and Rod finally had to bow out to her. Rod did however get a nifty lil cord organizer... ;) :D :D :D

Al went home with the most items. Fish, plants, endlers, and shrimp! :)

Ashay was quite the auctioneer!

The firework show was actually better than I thought it was gonna be!

Thanks to Shawn and Rod for taking the time and posting pics of the event! Lets see if I can name everyone in the pics starting from the first pic Rod posted...

The first pic on the deck from left to right is John, Ashay, Al and myself and my son in law D.

The second pic is the ribs on my new pit with my wife on the left and a friend of my daughters on the right.

The 3rd and 4th pic is me of course.

The 5th is Bob.

The 6th pic is my daughter, D and thier friend. The guy on the very left is Scott. Married to Judy(who you dont see) who works with my wife. The man in the blue shirt with the sunglasses on top his head is my sons college guru we call proffessor. Shawn and Amy are in the very back.

The 7th pic is Nancy, Ashay and Bob.

The swimming pool pics are my grand kids and Ashay's 2 boys.

Ashay's father in law watchng the kids in the pool.

The 13th pic Ashay and Bob again.

The 14th pic is D, Kelly. Sitting at the table is Dave, Celeste and Martha who's face is hidden behind my daughter. Nancy and Al in the back ground.

!5th pic is Kevin from across the street with his adopted daughter.

You should know who everyone is pretty much now... :)

Again...Thanks to all who attended and made it a special event! :thumbsup:

TC

fishorama
08-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Ashay, I hope you know I was teasing about your "who would want this?". Anyone who could get Martha to bid so high should probably be Auctionmaster. I predict a long career. And maybe Rod can be "Cordmaster" now LOL

ashaysathe
08-17-2010, 08:47 AM
Ashay, I hope you know I was teasing about your "who would want this?". Anyone who could get Martha to bid so high should probably be Auctionmaster. I predict a long career. And maybe Rod can be "Cordmaster" now LOL

No no.. not at all. Not by any means. The event was so much fun that there was no entry for any offense to be taken.

2075turner
08-17-2010, 11:02 AM
So will Ashay become the official auctioneer?

roclement
08-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Only if we want to raise no money at all! :)

Now I need to buy another cord-keeper to make both my set-ups match! Dam OCD!

Rodrigo

brewmaster15
08-17-2010, 03:48 PM
So will Ashay become the official auctioneer?

Works for me....I will gladly extend my "vacation from obligation" indefinetly!;):D

-al

ashaysathe
08-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Works for me....I will gladly extend my "vacation from obligation" indefinetly!;):D

-al

HomeBrew, Steak and cigar is all I ask for

GrillMaster
08-17-2010, 04:52 PM

One of these get togethers you'll get your wish my friend!! :thumbsup:

Ever been hog tied before? ;) :D :D :D

brewmaster15
08-17-2010, 06:21 PM

Hey! :mad: Get your own Motto Bro!;):D

-al

fishorama
08-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Was there homebrew no one offered me?!?! The wine Rod brought was very nice, but I do enjoy a homemade beer...were you leading me on, only to leave me out, Al??? You guys can keep the cigars...

mmorris
08-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Ever been hog tied before? ;) :D :D :D

:laugh:

brewmaster15
08-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Was there homebrew no one offered me?!?! The wine Rod brought was very nice, but I do enjoy a homemade beer...were you leading me on, only to leave me out, Al??? You guys can keep the cigars...
I often bring some Homebrew but have been way too busy this summer....so none was there....maybe next time.:)

-al

GrillMaster
08-17-2010, 10:15 PM
Brew's got a few irons in the fire!! Well alot of irons actually... :D :D :D

Bet he has a batch for the next meetin at his house just for you Nancy!!. ;)

Ashay might get a lil taste of it as well! I am bringin the steaks and the box of cigars Rod left me. :thumbsup:

I know Brew has some rope or duct tape or sumthin that'll work. :thumbsup:

ashaysathe
08-18-2010, 09:12 AM
Oh yes.. homebrew has a special place in my heart.

brewmaster15
08-18-2010, 09:47 AM
Hey Ashay,
Just so happens I have a nice Bottle of stout with your name on it..I'll Bring it over Thurs pm Bro., wrapped up with a nice madura Cigar;)

-al

roclement
08-18-2010, 10:32 AM
Bring a funnel as well to force it down his throat! Unless it's Ahsay after hours on his porch with beer, cigars, and steak!!!

Rodrigo

ashaysathe
08-18-2010, 12:18 PM
Bring a funnel as well to force it down his throat! Unless it's Ahsay after hours on his porch with beer, cigars, and steak!!!

Rodrigo

Yes its my "lone" time.. (Ashay) :D

patrick richard
08-19-2010, 07:23 AM
I'm glad to see that everyone had a great time. You can't go wrong when Marks doing his thing on the grill. I will have to get my things together so that I can get to the next meeting.

Patrick

ashaysathe
08-19-2010, 08:19 AM
I'm glad to see that everyone had a great time. You can't go wrong when Marks doing his thing on the grill. I will have to get my things together so that I can get to the next meeting.

Patrick

Gone and forgotten (i hope not) where are you my friend. Hope all is well. I tried to call as well a few times - probably your voice message knows me very well by now. How goes life?

GrillMaster
08-19-2010, 09:12 PM

Patrick

You were missed my friend!! Hope ya had a great anniversary get away!! We will definately catch up at the next one... :thumbsup:

dpt8
08-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Patrick my buddy !! Great to see ya checking in. Hope to see you soon. How's the kids doing ?? Great I hope... I have to check out your hatchery.. I am looking for a house now. David T

GrillMaster
08-19-2010, 11:32 PM
I am looking for a house now. David T

And look out for the fish room yer gonna see!! ;) :D :D :D

tc

2075turner
08-20-2010, 11:00 AM
That's what I did when shopping for a house....room for a pool table and which room is going to be my fishroom;):D

mmorris
08-20-2010, 04:03 PM
I tried to buy just the basement but I had to buy the house sitting on top too. :D

dpt8
08-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Martha, Good luck buying your house Buddy. I hope I have as food luck finding one :9I Can't wait to bust out a HUGE fish roooooom !! haha Hey, I have over 100 fry on 14 bar tiger turq pair.. Need lots more room. David T

mmorris
08-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Martha, Good luck buying your house Buddy. I hope I have as food luck finding one :9I Can't wait to bust out a HUGE fish roooooom !! haha Hey, I have over 100 fry on 14 bar tiger turq pair.. Need lots more room. David T

Got pics of those fry and parents? :)

GrillMaster
08-21-2010, 11:15 PM
I tried to buy just the basement but I had to buy the house sitting on top too. :D

Yer gonna do amazing things in yer new basement woman!! :thumbsup:

You can finally take that tank outta yer tub! ;) :D :D :D

ashaysathe
08-22-2010, 08:04 AM
Photos of the fireworks.. Its been a great great event and enjoying the fireworks while around the fire was very enjoyable.
Hats off to Mark :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: and camera in my phone.

ashaysathe
08-22-2010, 08:11 AM
... and the video .. xclusively by Shayness.

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr194/ashaysathe/th_MOV-0067.jpg (http://s483.photobucket.com/albums/rr194/ashaysathe/?action=view&current=MOV-0067.mp4)

patrick richard
08-25-2010, 05:26 AM
Ashay,

The video of the fireworks looked great. I'm glad to see you all ate real well. as I always say, if Mark's behind the grill were all eating good. David It's good to hear that you and celest are looking for a house. Now you can set up a few more tanks:):). David, buddy you can stop by anytime your in the neighborhood. I will worn you, the fishroom has changed alittle bit.

Patrick

dpt8
08-25-2010, 09:14 AM
Hey Patrick, Hopefully you haven't put a crib or babies room in there your fishroom :9) hehe Hope to see ya at Al's get together soon Bro.. David T

GrillMaster
08-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Ashay,

The video of the fireworks looked great. I'm glad to see you all ate real well. as I always say, if Mark's behind the grill were all eating good.

Patrick

Thanks Patrick!! Wish ya coulda been here my friend... :)

Like I always say..."Have grill... Will travel!!" ;) :D :D :D