PDA

View Full Version : My kiln is finally home and working

Disgirl
08-02-2010, 11:17 AM
I will be doing a large firing of cones and dishes this week. Hope to get everyone's orders out by this coming Friday. Thanks for your patience! I have 5 extra planting dishes, swirled clay, $10 each, if anyone wants in on this firing.
Barb:)

Disgirl
08-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Well, after even more work being necessary on my kiln :mad::(, I finally have it going today and all cones are being fired as I type. Thanks to all you who are waiting for cones! Hope to get them out to you this coming Friday.
Barb:D

Chad Hughes
08-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Well done Barb!

All the best with the sales!

Take care.

David Rose
08-03-2010, 07:17 PM
Glad you're all fired up again Barb...keep up the great work! :p

Disgirl
08-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Thanks Chad and David! It has been a long 3 weeks for me with my kiln not working right. Still having some trouble but a kind man at the local art store has helped me get it going temporarily until a part can be found that is needed. Kilns are so expensive and have to work perfectly. So far so good with today's firing. In the morning I will know, when it is cool enough to take a peek. Always a nervous time, hoping all my hard work hasn't exploded or something terrible happened in there.
Barb:D

Disgirl
08-04-2010, 08:46 AM
Cone firing was a success :D and I have 4 extras, swirled clay with lip, if anyone wants cones quickly! Just send me a pm if interested. Thanks!
Barb

tjfrink
08-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Do you still have the cones available?
Tom

Disgirl
08-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Yes, I have 4 extra as of tonight. Just send me a private message if you are interested. Thanks,

vera
08-05-2010, 12:17 AM
Best of luck with sales Barb!
yr cones are magic aphrodisiac
TC :)

angelfishusa
08-05-2010, 06:47 AM
Cone firing was a success :D and I have 4 extras, swirled clay with lip, if anyone wants cones quickly! Just send me a pm if interested. Thanks!
Barb
I could use 6 cones. Any type at all.
Just email me: david@angelfishusa.com
David

Disgirl
08-05-2010, 08:22 AM
Best of luck with sales Barb!
yr cones are magic aphrodisiac
TC :)

Thanks Vera! Wonder what it is that discus like so much? Maybe they do look sort of like branches, the swirls in the clay?

vera
08-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Thanks Vera! Wonder what it is that discus like so much? Maybe they do look sort of like branches, the swirls in the clay?

i guess its more like a magic touch of Queen herself :)
pictures might help , any updates on yr workshop Barb

TC

Disgirl
08-06-2010, 01:30 PM
All boxes shipped, mailed out this morning! Thank you all for being patient while my kiln was out of business for awhile. I am back in business now and can take orders! Who cares if it is 100 degrees outside and over that in my kiln room while firing?:D:D What a hot summer!
Barb