PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't ask for more

ashaysathe
08-12-2010, 11:06 AM
I ordered a few cones from Barb. Excellent may be the word that will fall short of explaining how the whole thing went.
I asked for a larger size - I mean custom tall for the large fish I have for a nominal extra fee I got a set of cones custom made for my wild fish.
I hope fish go wild on it.

I have to add this - packing on the 4 cone box was perfect. There was a little accident on one of the cones and Barb is replacing that cone at her cost.

I feel we are blessed to have creative, friendly, very postive folks like Barb be part of this hobby.

Thanks so much Barb. Very much appreciated.

Five star product, Five star transaction, Barb as a person - Priceless.

Eddie
08-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Heck yeah! Barb is awesome! Can't wait to see them Solomons spawning on those cones Ashay!

All the best,

Eddie

Moon
08-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Now you have no more excuses Ashay. Get those wilds spawning.
I wonder if Barb ships to Canada?

ashaysathe
08-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Believe me I will be like a spanish soccer player tearing his shirt skiding on the knees yelling when that happens..

2075turner
08-12-2010, 01:06 PM
lol that's just to funny Ashay:D

Joe,

Yes she does:)

Disgirl
08-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Oh my, how kind of you Ashay! I am almost blushing. Yes, I do try to please, and want my customers to be happy with their order. I do do special orders. I have been a small business lady for almost 35 years and have lots of experience with customers. I want to continue that here with all you good people who love discus as much as I do! I do ship to Canada, a recent order to Alberta for 8 cones was about $45 shipping with 7-10 day delivery by USPS.

Thanks to all my SD customers who I consider friends now :D!
Barb

vera
08-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Believe me I will be like a spanish soccer player tearing his shirt skiding on the knees yelling when that happens..

LOL, which wilds u plan to spawn Ashay -they will spawn for sure on delightful surface made by Barb :D

Disgirl
08-12-2010, 07:59 PM
Thanks Vera :)! I am looking forward to seeing eggs on Ashay's wild discus cone! Sure hope they like it!
Barb:D

ashaysathe
09-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Got my replacement yesterday.

Barb send this replacement cone on her dime (shipping included) - where else can I find vendor like her. Amazing !!!

Thanks Thanks Thanks.. The packing was Grade 1+, cone is excellent. Very thankful Barb.

Disgirl
09-25-2010, 06:46 PM
Thanks for letting me know Ashay! Glad the replacement is to your liking, good luck with it!
Barb:)