PDA

View Full Version : Coming Back....

Diskboy12
08-23-2010, 04:56 PM
So......after many many years, I hav decided I think I want to try my hand with discus again. I was young and naive before and lost all 10 I had from poor water quality and such. I am now commited and want to try my hand with them again, the only problem, finding some good stock that wont break the bank, I am looking to by 8 Juvies, and try not to spend over $250. If anyone knows someone who is selling some good quality small fry let me know, it's good to be partcially back. :D

-Kevin

discuspaul
08-23-2010, 10:12 PM
Kevin,
You shouldn't have any problem with your budget. I don't know your area, but I'm sure than in/around NY you should be able to easily find some good stock - and 8 - say, approx. 3.0" juvies should be doable for $30.each. I believe even Hans' Discus in Baltimore - one of the best I hear - should be a good bet to get some excellent juvies at or near that budget price - & of a reasonable size, even if you have to have them air-shipped. Others in the area correct me if I'm wrong.

Jennie
08-23-2010, 10:16 PM
theres Discus NY

Keith Perkins
08-25-2010, 11:38 PM
It's too bad you're not a little closer to MA, because MMORRIS has some awesome juvies. You might look in the hobbyist section and see if you have anyone near by.

ockyra215
08-26-2010, 11:53 AM
there are tons of users and breeders selling fry just check out the market place section I am sure youll find someone close to you in there!:D