PDA

View Full Version : You didn't tell me they were going to fight over it, Eddie

Jennie
09-08-2010, 02:35 PM
:)I just made your seafood mix early this morning. Despite the fact that I can't stand the smell of raw fish, I did this anyway. Missing a few ingredients, like the vitamins and tuna, skipped the shrimp too, I added shrimp pellets, 1 lb salmon, earthworm flake, spinach, ocean nutrition, tetra color flakes and substituted ripe banana for gerbers banana(haven't been down that aisle in 25 years). broke off a few small pieces of it and tried it in three tanks. The juvie saphs, no go:( Kenny's QT tank, it was a hit:) my 125 well... BIG BRAWL EDDIE! YEAH, ya forgot to mention that in the recipe.:D! It's been gone for 10-15 minutes and they are still arguing over the spot it sank to! :D:D:D
going to try to make the beefheart tomorrow. Now if I can just get rid of the rancid fish odor on my hands!:(

Disgirl
09-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Wash your hands with lemon juice DL! My fish do the same thing with Eddie's mix! Soon will be making a new batch myself.
Barb:D

Jennie
09-08-2010, 05:57 PM
blahhh, running bowls and utensils through dishwasher 2x to get smell off of them. Hard to believe I like (some)sushi??? :)

Eddie
09-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Oh yeah, they don't play and will take bites on your hand if you get too close. :D

Jennie
09-08-2010, 08:09 PM
put another piece in tonight and same thing, lip locking, body slapping, chasing,
hmmm that doesn't sound good but thats what they're doing:) wonder what they'll do with beefheart?

Eddie
09-08-2010, 08:15 PM
put another piece in tonight and same thing, lip locking, body slapping, chasing,
hmmm that doesn't sound good but thats what they're doing:) wonder what they'll do with beefheart?

Same, maybe worse! :D

Skip
09-21-2010, 12:53 PM
boo.. where is this recipe?

+
found it!!

dean9922
09-21-2010, 07:23 PM
I made a batch of this also and my discus just love it.....