PDA

View Full Version : Cloudy Eye

Keith Perkins
09-11-2010, 12:00 AM
I was observing my batch of 2 week old fry and their mother when I noticed something strange, the left eye of mom appeared to be cloudy. How could this be? Huge WCs, monitoring TDS, temp, etc. like crazy, what could be causing it? I moved a bit to get a better look...gee, I guess it's time to clean the outside of the tank for a change. :o

Eddie
09-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Might be slight bacteria infection. Sometimes pairs develop bacteria infections when carrying fry. If its not getting serious, I'd wait it out until you are ready to move the fry. But, if it appears to be getting worse, maybe move her or move the fry.

Eddie

Keith Perkins
09-11-2010, 08:21 AM
Eddie!:smash: It's no fun telling something funny if you then have to explain it. The cloudy eye was just a smug or water spot on the front of the tank. :D

RudeDogg1
09-11-2010, 09:23 AM
Lol oh dear

Eddie
09-12-2010, 06:43 AM
Eddie!:smash: It's no fun telling something funny if you then have to explain it. The cloudy eye was just a smug or water spot on the front of the tank. :D

Oh, my bad...interesting humor Keith.

Keith Perkins
09-12-2010, 08:06 AM
Looking back at the post, I should have said I moved a bit to get a better look and PRESTO no more cloudy eye. Interesting is one of the many terms that have been used to describe my sense of humor, dry is another. ;)

joshua 74
09-12-2010, 10:54 AM
i liked it lol mine is childish so i find everything funny lol