PDA

View Full Version : Ken's Fish

Discus-n00b
09-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Just ordered another large order from Ken. Again, pleased to the highest degree. Super fast shipping and great prices. The best prices on the web hands down IMO. Thats why I keep going back! Again pleased with this latest shipment.

Just wanted to leave some feedback for him as I'd never done so on my previous orders.

http://www.kensfish.com/

William Palumbo
09-19-2010, 02:38 PM
I agree Matt...ALWAYS my first choice for supplies. Great products and fast service from a "quiet" guy...Bill

Eddie
09-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Dude, Kensfish is the best online store for fish paraphernalia in the world! If I need something fast, thats the place I order from. Plus there is such a wide variety of supplies! I'm due to receive another order this week!

Take care,

Eddie

PAR23
09-24-2010, 05:50 PM
Does anyone have any experience with his medicated food?

AirCapital
09-24-2010, 05:55 PM
Does anyone have any experience with his medicated food?

i have never bought his med foods but darn near everything else he has...lol
for medicated foods you cant go wrong with www.angelsplus.com and steve is in your neck of the woods.

PAR23
09-24-2010, 06:25 PM
i have never bought his med foods but darn near everything else he has...lol
for medicated foods you cant go wrong with www.angelsplus.com and steve is in your neck of the woods.

Thanks for the reference. Good stuff on his website.

discusD
09-25-2010, 10:25 AM
Just ordered another large order from Ken. Again, pleased to the highest degree. Super fast shipping and great prices. The best prices on the web hands down IMO. Thats why I keep going back! Again pleased with this latest shipment.

Just wanted to leave some feedback for him as I'd never done so on my previous orders.

http://www.kensfish.com/

I too just received an order from Ken. I appreciate his selection that allows (for me anyway) nearly a one stop shop. Incidentally, I ordered food from him for the first time (Ken's premium color max flake) and my fish love it. I had been feeding the same brand for quite a while and was a little anxious they wouldn't take to it. I was wrong. Very satisfied customer!

wadewc
09-26-2010, 11:26 PM
Ken has great prices and service!

Wade

scottishbloke
10-02-2010, 08:40 PM
I agree with all of the above, Kensfish is a great vendor; I ordered 2 Eheim Jager heaters and three Filter Max III pre-filters and they arrived very quickly. I also appreciated the sample of sinking pellet food with spirulinia that Ken included in my package as well. Unfortunately for Ken (and my wallet, which hates being emptied of cash to buy expensive frozen foods), my fish just don't seem to want anything to do with any flake or pellet I've tried so far...

Colin

Ruffy
10-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Oh yea Ken's prices are very cheap....I was blessed to have people point him out to me for aquarium supplies from simply....my large order is coming in tomorrow and its the 2nd time I ordered.....can't wait!

2075turner
10-06-2010, 03:56 PM
I too have to agree that Ken is a great guy to deal with. I have placed a couple of orders with him and have the product here even before I expect it to arrive. Great service!

discusmoose
10-14-2010, 03:59 AM
Been dealing with him quite a while, great prices, and stands behind everything ! A+++++++++++
Doc "B"