PDA

View Full Version : Beefheart shipping again...but....

brewmaster15
09-22-2010, 04:48 AM
HI all,
I know a bunch of you have been using my homemade beefheart mix now and its worked out well for you....so I'll continue to provide it where I can...but I am scaling back on my mix making and its availability. Its alot of work to make this stuff though and messy as all heck in the kitchen. If you haven't used my Mix... this isn't a commercial product, its my homemade Beefheart and seafood mix that I make to feed my fish here at Ctdiscus.com....Its made as I need here...I offer it as I have it to hobbyists that can't make their own or just don't want the hassle and mess.

Since my focus has become selling Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms thru the Aquaticsuppliers.com (http://www.aquaticsuppliers.com) website, I use less Beef heart mix here now.. Still feed BH, but half as much I used to, as I use the Freeze Dried Blackworms now, and am really happy with them as part of my fishes diet...They go crazy for them and are cleaner than BH mix....Still BH mix has its place here and probably always will.

So heres the deal.. if you are one of my regulars that I have shipped to..Please let me know as soon as possible when you are running low..so that I know to make enough for you next time I make it. Same deal as before.. 10 lbs minimum to ship...Cost $16 per pound plus overnight shipping.

For others, I'll post here when I have extra BH mix availible to ship....again...10 lbs minimum to ship...Cost $16 per pound plus overnight shipping...no exceptions.

Locals...You guys know I'll always have BH Mix here for pickup...just do me a favor and give me a heads up if you need more than a lb or two.

As of this moment...I made BH last night and have 10 lbs availible for shipping...I anticipate making it again today and should have another 10 lbs availible for shipping. Anyone interested should contact me ASAP...it goes fast. PM me here at Simplydiscus or email me at brewmaster15@netscape.com

Thanks everyone...
Al Sabetta

dpt8
09-22-2010, 06:22 AM
Glad I am a local !! My fish and I love the mix !! Say hi to all the family for Celeste and me Al. Talk with you soon..

Jennie
09-22-2010, 07:06 AM
rub it in

brewmaster15
09-22-2010, 08:48 AM
Glad I am a local !! My fish and I love the mix !! Say hi to all the family for Celeste and me Al. Talk with you soon..
David,
We are glad you guys are local too!:)

rub it in LOL...not that anyone in their right mind would deliberately move to CT...but theres plenty of houses available here:bandana: and just think how easy it would be to feed your fish!;):D

al

Jennie
09-22-2010, 09:04 AM
My stepmother was from Norwalk. I like the rolling hills there. HEAVY italian population. :) But NO I wouldn't live there, tooooo cold! I'm just jealous he lives near a beefheart supplier!

brewmaster15
09-22-2010, 09:07 AM
HEAVY italian population Yep..I'm Italian and lately getting heavy too.:)

I'm just jealous he lives near a beefheart supplier! maybe see if you can get another hobbyist or two in your area to go in on it?others have done that here.

-al

Jennie
09-22-2010, 09:10 AM
I gathered you were by your name, which if I didn't know, your appearance would give it away! MMM not heavy, I've seen pics.

aalbina
09-22-2010, 11:13 AM
I may have to pick some up next time I'm down your way Al! We got the 55 - just working on getting a stand and getting off RO/DI. Once we've got that done -well we will be talking to you to see if you have two more fish for sale! That would put 5 in the 55 along with a couple of bristlenoses (if my LFS ever gets my order in!) I'm sure these fish are missing your BH something bad....

Looking forward to it!

Adam

brewmaster15
09-22-2010, 12:53 PM
MMM not heavy, I've seen pics. Ahhh..music to my ears!Thank you!:)

I may have to pick some up next time I'm down your way Al! We got the 55 - just working on getting a stand and getting off RO/DI. Once we've got that done -well we will be talking to you to see if you have two more fish for sale! That would put 5 in the 55 along with a couple of bristlenoses (if my LFS ever gets my order in!) I'm sure these fish are missing your BH something bad....

Looking forward to it!

Adam Adam, anytime you are visiting in the area and want to visit....let me know.:)

-al

brewmaster15
09-23-2010, 04:08 PM
10 lbs left.:)

Altum Nut
09-23-2010, 04:22 PM
I hear you Al.
I get slapped when I don't eat and I'm 46 yrs old.
There is no such thing of low cal italian cooking.

Raffaele Ciardullo

brewmaster15
09-23-2010, 04:47 PM
I hear you Al.
I get slapped when I don't eat and I'm 46 yrs old.
There is no such thing of low cal italian cooking.

Raffaele Ciardullo Ain't that the Truth!:):):):):)

-al

Jennie
09-23-2010, 07:57 PM
My Grandmother would smack me in the back of the head and brashly say "mangia"! Made me soo mad