PDA

View Full Version : C O D (Mke)

discusmoose
10-20-2010, 02:27 AM
I am shocked,
I found this sponsoer thru SD, and decided he had some fish I wanted. I talked with him by phone and email, he sent pictures and answered any and all of my Questions. I sent him just over $900 USD , and waited.
True to his word a box showed up on my doorstep this morning.
The packaging was second to none, everything PERFECT or better.
But the shock was the fish...
These were FAT, healthy , robust, beautiful fish ! and immedeatly went searching the tank for food. I offered a Tiny miniscule amount of frozen blood worms and they almost ate my hand ! These are truly the best fish I have ever recived in over 40 yrs in the hobby.
They are bonded but not proven pairs, just as I asked,
They are far better then described,
The color is AWESOME,
The size was at least as big as he claimed (I think a little bigger)
and the condition is beyond exellent !
I will buy again and again !
Try him out without fear, his fish are the best ~!

THANK YOU MIKE !

Doc "B"

Colorado14erGuy
10-20-2010, 09:59 AM
What is the name of the sponsor?
Do you have the web site address?

ZX10R
10-20-2010, 10:05 AM
What is the name of the sponsor?
Do you have the web site address?

Mike Beals (Central Ohio Discus) I thought he was a sponsor but when I looked under the sponsors I didn't see him.

http://centralohiodiscus.com/

Skip
10-20-2010, 10:11 AM
Mike Beals (Central Ohio Discus) I thought he was a sponsor but when I looked under the sponsors I didn't see him.

http://centralohiodiscus.com/

he is there.. you need to look more closely.. :computer:

William Palumbo
10-20-2010, 10:34 AM
That's Mike for you. Nothing "shocking" there. He ALWAYS comes thru. Business as usual for Mike. A great guy with great fish. NEVER had any problems ordering from Mike. He is on the sponsor page, but not on the drop-down box. Pics would be nice!...Bill

discusmoose
10-20-2010, 11:36 PM
working on pics,
They are even more AWESOME today ! thank you MIKE !!!!!!Im a customer for life !
I almost hate to post this as everyone will beat me to the fish !
There were;
2 golden snakeskin (these 2 and the 2 below are crosspaired by thier own choosing)
2 albino snakeskin
and 2 panang eruption (these have been cleaning the slate since about 10 pm, I am so exited !
These fish were FAT and glowing , right out of the bag !
His web site has some other AWESOME fish listed as well.
He is willing to help, talk frank and honest, and get what you want, That and more is what I got, A++++
Doc "B"

Skip
10-20-2010, 11:40 PM
those are some PIMP FISH! can't wait to see the pics. .esp. the PE!

discusmoose
10-21-2010, 08:48 PM
Im going to post some pics in my photo album, sorry ,mike Im not a photographer AT ALL, dirty glass and overexposed are my best attributes !
Doc "B"

Jhhnn
11-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Not all the sponsors appear in the dropdown menu... click on "Simply Discus Sponsors" for a full listing, including Central Ohio Discus...