PDA

View Full Version : Discus Haven

discusmoose
10-29-2010, 12:14 AM
Yall are going to be sorry !
Discus Haven has had a pr of leopard melon discus for sale for quite a while. They are a bonded not proven pair, but Ill tell you a secret.... he uses a stunted tape measure ! these are WAY bigger then he advertised ! after speaking with him he only measures nose to tail base, not all the way out, still they are bigger !
A mere $120 for a bonded pair !?? YES, and he ships like the best ! You cannot find a better packing job anywhere !
Now lets talk about the fish, They are not only bigger then advertised, they are far better then pictured ! WOW ! what a pr of fish !
How could so many peop[le pass these by ???? They were sold (?) a few times but the money never came !
All of you should be kicking yourself ! these are AWESOME !
I have seen 2 fish not near the quality sell on line for more then double the price !
Dont be nervous, dont be hessitant ! buy from Discus Haven, you will NOT be dissapointed !
The only bad thing is,,, I bought these for one of my students who got ripped of for over $400 on AB only to have the "pair" come in skinny and die, so I dont get to keep these beauties ! Waaahhhh........
Youll only get the best from Discus Haven ( or should I say " Discus HEAVEN"!!!)
Doc "B"

jduboscarf
10-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Like to see pics

Skip
10-29-2010, 05:18 PM
Moose.. ditto>>~ pics!! please ; )

greg400
10-29-2010, 05:28 PM
i went to kraigs house to buy some my self i seen the pair with my own eyes they were awsome i did not have the money to buy them and the others i did buy or they would have been gone a month ago these are the best fish i have seen in my 8-9 years in the hobby i have seen his fish and set up with my OWN EYES hes ligit and cheap buy buy buy you wont be sorry

kaceyo
10-29-2010, 05:29 PM
tritto, where's the pics?

moik
10-29-2010, 08:27 PM
Pictures tooo.......

pcsb23
10-30-2010, 06:15 AM
I have removed a couple of posts from this thread. May I remind all this section is for first hand reviews only. I decided to leave the requests for pics ;)

discusmoose
10-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Im not good with the whole photobucket thing, But I will post some this evening in my regular photo album.
Doc "B"
By the way I apologise, it should read "Kingdom Come Discus Haven" they are a sponsor, the link to his ad with pics is http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=83221

Moriarty
10-30-2010, 06:11 PM
I went to Kraig's about 7 or 8 weeks ago, and I got 5 amazing fish that have become the "center piece" of my discus collection.

His selection, and the quality of his stock were mesmerizing to me when I first walked in. I felt like I had walked into a discus museum due to how many new things I was seeing and learning.

Kraig's customer service is great too, and he is a very knowledgeable resource in all matters of discus. I would highly recommend Kingdom Come hatchery to anyone feeling 100% sure that they will not be dissapointed.

mwdw
10-30-2010, 06:41 PM
all my fish come from kraig. very pleased with what i got. i have been to his place many times. very nice set up.